Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She’ll fast track it for the airport. We flew out of Birmingham on Wednesday and it was about 90 mins just to check in, but we were told to go through fast track for security otherwise we wouldn’t have made the flight. The people next to us were so close to being offloaded, they’d checked in a good 45 mins before us but security just took so long.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

I live in east anglia and travelled to the midlands today. It is significantly warmer in the midlands!!!
I’m in the Midlands in my own little eco system by the sounds of it. I’ve got my manky blanket and my big winter goonie out. Wondering if I’m ill now 🤣
---
Primark have menopause wear (saw it on a random instagram video) how long before lady muck does a “realistic size 18” try on
Eeeeew please don’t let it be underwear 🤮

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Correct me if I'm wrong but in that reel she is in a launderettes but doesn't do any washing while on holiday?:unsure:

• Haha

coconochanel

VIP Member
Is that IG story of her throwing the wash basket around new? if so she should be careful lobbing heavy items around with a bad heart!

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
I wouldn't call her hair 'style' a Bob! It is all cut one length by the looks of it, no layers!

She looks like a lego head
Technically that’s a bob, not a good one on her but she doesn’t do a ok job on colour so that’s expecting too much from her

• Haha

zebby

VIP Member
I read it as the nan's friend brought the bag over (not to babfend of course!)

Would GCSE Photography have been a thing when Emma did them? I'm mid-30s and my school had a huge focus on all arts subjects & even had a dark room!! - but didn't offer GCSE Photography, only A Level.
Ah yes, that could be it. If only she'd written it properly in the first place :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 13

Emmalj44

Remember babs post after the Manchester bombing? A photo of her and golden girl in WDW thinking about happier times or some bullshit. She has absolutely no empathy or morals whatsoever.
Wow did she really ??
I didn’t know about her back then

Reactions: 13