Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's bothered about them leaving Primary school because she knows once they get to secondary school and the teenage attitudes starts there will be no more 'lets do a reel kids' 'ok mum' it will be 'come on kiddo's let film this reel' 'I'm not filming a reel I'm going out with my mates'. 🤣
Ok we all get emotional about things with our kids, but some stories, then a post, and then a message in that chat thing whatever it is (soz I don’t understand instagram 🤣) just feels so calculated to me - I don’t think she actually is thinking about this organically, it’s so bleeping calculated!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I quite like the dress (I might wear it to work in the winter) but lose the belt Babs and also the black Converse don't go with it. Also, the magic mirror is not showing us what the dress really looks like because you are twice the size of your reflection so please tell me what the point of the picture is?

• Heart
They could take the dog for a walk but no she needs to spend even more on tat

I've just skimmed through the Home Bargains haul video,,,,,, she's bleeting on about making a Candy Salad with the kids! 🙄🤦‍♀️
Candy!!!!!!
Emma, try eating a bleeping ACTUAL salad now and again, your poorly Heart will Thank you!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I've just skimmed through the Home Bargains haul video,,,,,, she's bleeting on about making a Candy Salad with the kids! 🙄🤦‍♀️
Candy!!!!!!
Emma, try eating a bleeping ACTUAL salad now and again, your poorly Heart will Thank you!!
Shocking! But also, why am I shocked?
We all know she’s too lazy to ever make any meaningful lifestyle changes; so lazy she wouldn’t even alter her habits after a health scare, real or not.
However, to go out of her way to make grotesque health choices like this still leaves me with my chin on the floor. That takes effort. Her priorities are so messed up. She’s a social media victim for sure, which is where she’s probably got this idea from. The phrase ‘fashion victim’ comes to mind, but Emma is a social media victim.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is she making out like taking the 2 kids shopping is going to be a nightmare? I would understand a toddler as my 20 month old is feral 😂 but surely they will just be lagging behind her whilst she picks out tacky Disney clothes in Primark
Unless I'm being a naive first time mum who assumed when they hit the likes of 11 years old then they will listen to me and not run off 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
I doubt she will change her lifestyle, after all this is a 46 year old stay at home mum of two tweens who still hasn't learnt to cook ONE DECENT MEAL despite being at home all day, every day! She could spend some time learning to cook a meal for her family but instead she spend the time uploading rubbish to IG. She even has the audacity to promote Hello Fresh but instead of cooking the STEP BY STEP meal HERSELF she gets her husband to cook it instead!:mad:

Reactions: 24
Ok I’m sat in the garden with flip flops on in a summer dress having a vino with the husband…. Is it that cold in Birmingham that you need to wear pretty much winter socks, slippers and pjs? I only landed back from Spain last night and I’m coping (also did two loads of washing but still managed to function!)

• Heart
Ok I’m sat in the garden with flip flops on in a summer dress having a vino with the husband…. Is it that cold in Birmingham that you need to wear pretty much winter socks, slippers and pjs? I only landed back from Spain last night and I’m coping (also did two loads of washing but still managed to function!)
It's bloody freezing where I am. I had to put my heating on! Can I come round to yours please?

Reactions: 15
She should be off out for an evening walk, but no, her arse is parked on the sofa and she's watching another exploitative family on TV.

She's probably looking for tips of how to exploit her kids now they're too old for toddler days out.

• Heart
I just can't - the lazy c@nt is in her pyjamas at 6:30 pm after a busy day of .... throwing money about in Primark - that poor dog it never gets any exercise like it's lazy ass owner

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.