Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I hate this. She fakes this bargain hunting persona to manipulate followers. Meanwhile she’s loaded and buys luxury and tries to keep it as hidden as she can.
Totally this, all manipulation. So many of the Insta crew do it and it’s totally fake! She’s just done it recently with the sandals, she made a question box about which pair should she buy, presented the pink Birkinstocks as her choice but then precedes to showcase another 2 new pairs on her ‘mini break’
#fraud

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Can't imagine Babs at eurocamp or even an airbnb, too much effort abit like her holiday ads and vlogs.
Too much effort, too much air, just too much!

Reactions: 21
She’s taking it in. But that doesn’t fit with the mum of two, struggling like you all persona that’s she’s crafted to lure the sheep for engagement

Reactions: 15
Look at this desperate plea for engagement 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 and everytime she mentions dancing on bars it makes me think of that post about her friends struggling to put more ugly than coyote wheelchair bound Babs up there

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is really fake! She is a nasty, show off witch of a woman who needs a good slap into reality.
I feel so sorry for those children who are being coerced into being what she wants them to be. It's a case of "Do what I want you to do or I will throw a strop or feign illness!"
She controls them a lot by using money and gifts and expects the adoration in return. It really is a form of abuse. The same as all the "I treated them"
Also in the way she humiliates little E and the big drip!
She is a narcissistic, nasty piece of work.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Look at this desperate plea for engagement 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 and everytime she mentions dancing on bars it makes me think of that post about her friends struggling to put more ugly than coyote wheelchair bound Babs up there
Yet she claims she was a wallflower, dressed all in black who didn't kiss a boy until her first boyfriend was abducted by her when she was 19! Which is it witch!?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Why is she so insistent on this whole dancing on bars narrative. When it definitely didn’t happen.

It’s really odd to me that her definition of “crazy youth” is literally wearing a bra, kissing and dancing. How outrageous Babs.

If she actually had mates or a husband that wanted to spend time with her then there’s nothing to say she couldn’t still be out on the occasional Friday night. The last time her and Ste did anything just them two was his cousins wedding, which doesn’t even count.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Why is she so insistent on this whole dancing on bars narrative. When it definitely didn’t happen.

It’s really odd to me that her definition of “crazy youth” is literally wearing a bra, kissing and dancing. How outrageous Babs.

If she actually had mates or a husband that wanted to spend time with her then there’s nothing to say she couldn’t still be out on the occasional Friday night. The last time her and Ste did anything just them two was his cousins wedding, which doesn’t even count.
Why keep going on about it? Who gives a crap what people were doing in the nineties? Her fixation with the past is a pyschologist's dream.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’ve learnt more about Disney holidays from Five Minute Mum’s insta stories today than anything Babs has told her followers over the years.

Reactions: 18
On the subject of the 90s, no mention has been made of Liam Gallagher concert and his London dates start next week.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I liked how when Five Minute Mum was listing bloggers and instagrammers who had helped her, she didn’t actually say Brummy. She’d written her name down (probably out of misplaced loyalty), but didn’t give any examples of how Emma’s content (facial close ups, wafting a fan around her chub rub shorts, eating Lays, queuing for hours on her own etc) had assisted her in planning her own trip 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've just skimmed through the Home Bargains haul video,,,,,, she's bleeting on about making a Candy Salad with the kids! 🙄🤦‍♀️
Candy!!!!!!
Emma, try eating a bleeping ACTUAL salad now and again, your poorly Heart will Thank you!!
This has me done... PICK N MIX, Fat Controller, it's called Pick N Mix. 😂 😂
Her desperation to be American or get attention from Americans makes me want to die of cringe. Almost as bad as her calling it "Fall" like duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
On the subject of the 90s, no mention has been made of Liam Gallagher concert and his London dates start next week.
She's preparing an excuse, like being unalive and blue lighted somewhere due to the stress/ excitement of a date gig 🤮 cannot wait!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's preparing an excuse, like being unalive and blue lighted somewhere due to the stress/ excitement of a date gig 🤮 cannot wait!
I know quite a few people who were at Sheffield arena for his opening night , it is NOT babs idea of a nice day out, there was fights, flares being let off, alcohol being thrown , I’d love to see her out of her comfort zone baring down for a fake poo cos of her poorly heart at a Liam Gallagher concert…..aparantly the concert was mint ….av it

• Haha
Reactions: 32
morning cowbags,

Another utterly pointless throwback reel this morning ....

plus anyone else get irrational rage if she comments on the post of someone you follow?.. I know I do, it makes me wanna unfollow them, just me ?? Ok then

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
As soon as I saw the reel I thought “she hasn’t come up with this herself, where as she got it from?” Coupler with the fact she must have copied that specific clip of the film from someone else.

I typed in “Three Men and a Baby” on TikTok and of course what comes up? A load of videos of people taking about the boy ghost in that scene.

The woman doesn’t have one original thought in her head.

She’s heavily filtered as well, I wonder if this will be a new thing.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.