Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And if it happened, it’s also most likely in response to here when we say the kids don’t just get to hang with their mates, or have sleepovers - as ever Babs needs to embellish it to the point of ridiculousness. (Is that a word? Or did i just make it up?!)

Reactions: 21
Morning All. Just catching up. I’ve just watched the TSB tikky tokky thingamagjig, it appears the comments have all disappeared just like that. Morning Babs. 👋🏻

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Kids growing up means she’ll very shortly have nobody, because Ste isn’t hanging around once the kids leave!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Needs to change the narrative about her kids not getting on, they will soon realise divide & conquer means them separating the parents!

Reactions: 19
I just don't understand why it's gonna be a 🎢🎢 - is it because he's disappointing mummy by growing up.

All I remember when my kids left primary is feeling proud and excited enjoying all the lasts - sports days , plays, leavers assembly with the rest of the parents (something bab won't have as I bet they all steer a country mile from foghorn leghorn). I mean it's not like she works and has to beg for time off like I did. My kids were so ready to leave and take the next step and I was ready for them to do that.

She's such a selfish narcissist & is only considering how she feels, I bet she's not even taken the time to discuss it with Ethan to find out how he feels and how he might feel excited at growing up and for the new challenges ahead.!! I like the way she tries to give a pen portrait of them -
IMG_3387.jpeg

It shows that she really doesn't know them at all......
And the 'she loves sleepovers'😂 been reading here babs ? - what she's been on one in her life- this week?

Change the 😴😴😴 narrative and do a post about leaving school THAT ISN'T ABOUT YOU !! and how you forever control you children from making them call you mummy, to allowing them
on the couch in the evening , to invading their privacy by clinging on and sniffing them & randomly sleeping in their beds when they're not there 🤢 .

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s only sad she’s losing content and income without the kiddo in primary narrative. Without days at Thomas land, handbag snacks and early home times due to needing a toddler nap, what else has she got?

Fashion? Health? Fitness? Interiors? Travel? She’s clearly established she’s got none of this so what does that leave?

Ugly shoe market I suppose. She excels there!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s only sad she’s losing content and income without the kiddo in primary narrative. Without days at Thomas land, handbag snacks and early home times due to needing a toddler nap, what else has she got?

Fashion? Health? Fitness? Interiors? Travel? She’s clearly established she’s got none of this so what does that leave?

Making everything she does and everywhere she goes look tit?!? She could be insta’s absolute best ANTI influencer…..whatever she does, we all do the opposite!

She’s so random. Ooh it’s Saturday morning and I have no content, I know I’ll post some drivel about primary school, that’ll get the engagement up 🙄
and people commenting about how it’s clear she has so much love for her kids and such good relationships with them and knows them so well. Is it??? Is it clear?!? Reaaaalllllly?!?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

She could embrace the fook outta this - now this would be “niche” content (it won’t as there’s lots doing it but she never uses the word correctly anyway) and she shouldn’t worry about no handbag snacks - my youngest at 18 this year and I still have snacks in my bag and car and pretty much everywhere when we go out as them fuckers (teenage boys) are always hungry just not biscuits and crisps now but protein bars 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20240601_082839.jpg

bleeping hell, this image froze on my phone this am, such a munter. 😱😱😱😱😱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm astounded that anyone would make so much fuss about their kid leaving Primary School. I was excited for mine to grow up. I know this has been said by others but she is so desperate and needy and clinging on to the Es as she has nothing left when they don't need her. I was getting excited about child free time and doing stuff with the OH etc She is such a sad individual.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I'm astounded that anyone would make so much fuss about their kid leaving Primary School. I was excited for mine to grow up. I know this has been said by others but she is so desperate and needy and clinging on to the Es as she has nothing left when they don't need her. I was getting excited about child free time and doing stuff with the OH etc She is such a sad individual.
Ya but you weren’t using your kids as income. That’s the only reason she hates them growing up. She loses income . Selfish ugly c#nt

• Heart
Reactions: 25
‘i can’t believe I have one last term at this primary school’ - explains a lot about her spelling and grammar.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
‘i can’t believe I have one last term at this primary school’ - explains a lot about her spelling and grammar.
And this - it's TOO FAST Emma, not to fast I actually think most primary school kids would spot the error , thick 💩

IMG_3388.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don’t feel sad about mine going to high school, I am grateful they are healthy and getting to go to high school, however I always feel nervous as I want them to be happy at school. She just bothered about losing control of them and them becoming independent adults.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.