Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Norris Nuts, seriously!?! My child watched that 10 years ago probably, they’re a terrible recommendation, which is probably why Emma loves them.

Reactions: 18
Primark have menopause wear (saw it on a random instagram video) how long before lady muck does a “realistic size 18” try on

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I live in east anglia and travelled to the midlands today. It is significantly warmer in the midlands!!!
I’m in the Midlands in my own little eco system by the sounds of it. I’ve got my manky blanket and my big winter goonie out. Wondering if I’m ill now 🤣
---
Primark have menopause wear (saw it on a random instagram video) how long before lady muck does a “realistic size 18” try on
Eeeeew please don’t let it be underwear 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m in the same area and four minutes drive from her and it’s warmer outside than in the house. They should be sat in the garden!

Reactions: 17
ffs, babs with all her faux wobbliness about the boy leaving primary school - six weeks of this tit and she's gonna weep herself into another emergency "popped the blue lights on" ambulance ride to hospital, with the entire cardiac department on standby to reduce her 220+ bpm heart rate with horrid tasting medicine, which wasn't at ALL like the sugary calpol she was expecting. wasn't she strictly advised by the head Cardiologist of Brum hospital to avoid stress to reduce the risks of her "congenital heart defect" causing any issues that "bearing g down as if she is doing a 💩" can't fix, prior to the "as soon as possible" surgery necessary to fix her "poorly heart"?!

she's gonna spent the next few months rehashing content from the "leaving year six" drama from two years ago when Ez left primary, all forced sleepovers with mummy and talk of sniffing heads for the sake of content - but this time with the added guilt-tripping and emotional blackmail, as she uses the tactic of her AnXiEtY potentially placing a strain on her heart to bully Ethan into performing for content and worrying that his refusal to do so could make mummy "ill" again. as always, it will be all. about. HER. 😡

and, just as she did when Ez started at "big school" AND with Ethan's SATs, she'll be pushing all her own feelings of weepiness onto little E, and potentially making him anxious and worried when he wasn't before. and the worst part is that, unlike MY girl, she gives zero fucks about little E growing up or starting high school - other than the fact that it means both kids are now at big school, so she is even less able to pass them off as toddlers when she wants to film ads for frubes or cheese strings, thus will have to put even more effort into her attempts to make WILD Steve a "thing".🙄🙄

also, what was that bullshit about her being the E's mummy - but will likely soon be "mom"?! for a start, i doubt they have EVER called her mummy, since they live in Brum where the word is famously pronounced "mommy", but they certainly aren't calling her mummy/mommy now. has she forgotten she shares reels and blogs regularly where both kids call her mom?! can't miss a single opportunity to humiliate them, by implying to all their classmates that they are still toddlers. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Why is she making out like taking the 2 kids shopping is going to be a nightmare? I would understand a toddler as my 20 month old is feral 😂 but surely they will just be lagging behind her whilst she picks out tacky Disney clothes in Primark
Unless I'm being a naive first time mum who assumed when they hit the likes of 11 years old then they will listen to me and not run off 😂😂
Oh you wait! When they hit tweenie teens, shopping is very stressful. I refuse to go with my big 24 year old teen as he runs off, hides under clothes displays and always wants a wee when we get the the front of the massive queue.
I hope Babs has a certificate and a buffet of cholesterol filled snacks waiting for her when she gets home for being Kween of all the Mummies

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Aren’t the Norris Nuts the family that dropped a sofa on their new puppy and killed it? Or is that a different one?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She has pinned that grease 2 reel to the front of her grid, the one she reckons went viral, I can't remember how many people she reckoned had viewed it, but only has 20,000 likes ??

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Oh you wait! When they hit tweenie teens, shopping is very stressful. I refuse to go with my big 24 year old teen as he runs off, hides under clothes displays and always wants a wee when we get the the front of the massive queue.
I hope Babs has a certificate and a buffet of cholesterol filled snacks waiting for her when she gets home for being Kween of all the Mummies
and that she remembered to fill her "mum bag" with sugary snacks - for HERSELF, not the toddler tweenie teens - to keep her energy levels up, prior to the beige buffet banquet she will have demanded Sharky prepare ready for her return. 🤣🤣

she'll also have demanded the Es spend their pocket money on tat treats to show their gratitude to her for being such a "great mum" - worth it for Erin, given that babs will have bought her loads of "treats", not so much for little E who will have been told to spend his own money if he wanted anything in addition to buying HER gifts. 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I've been a fierce critic of Alison left but compare her grid post for an ad holiday to Babs effort and it's night and day. With no "I'll take you with me" beforehand either. I've always suspected Alison reads here and we live rent free in her head but it does mean her reviews are what people want. No talk of gussets or anything about her
---

Reactions: 19
I've been a fierce critic of Alison left but compare her grid post for an ad holiday to Babs effort and it's night and day. With no "I'll take you with me" beforehand either. I've always suspected Alison reads here and we live rent free in her head but it does mean her reviews are what people want. No talk of gussets or anything about her
---
I bet she’s fuming her thread barely moves on. She’d love this level of attention

• Heart
Reactions: 15
🤢 A grown man, in a blanket. It may be sexist somehow but this is just so grim and embarrassing! So cringe. I wouldn't show anyone let alone the internet.
I don’t get the manky blanket situation. I I’ve about 45 mins from her and while it’s not been hot, it’s deffo not blanket weather. How cold must the hobbit house be? Such an odd family, they literally never go out

Reactions: 20
The latest blog - where do you start?
How much tat does she need?
Why does she pretend that she can’t recall things? It’s so fake
Why does she only go to B&M online when she has Diptyque candles and expensive handbags. It makes no sense

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The latest blog - where do you start?
How much tat does she need?
Why does she pretend that she can’t recall things? It’s so fake
Why does she only go to B&M online when she has Diptyque candles and expensive handbags. It makes no sense
Yeah I hate this. She fakes this bargain hunting persona to manipulate followers. Meanwhile she’s loaded and buys luxury and tries to keep it as hidden as she can.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.