Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There will be some pity post about a ‘flare up’ and taking it easy till her op 👀🙄
Her consultant will have been avidly watching her Insta/YT/TikkyTokky and will have decided to step in with an official cease and desist letter about attending. He'll have spoken to 'Our Liam' who will have arranged for a private gig in the smallest garden in Harbs, with the one demand that the TikkyTikky bar is fully operational for the evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Unwell for the Liam Gallagher concert but will 100% be ok for Taylor Swift!! No way would she pass up the chance for endless bragging and "taking us with her"!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
It's ok, I've just heard that she's in 'a box' being entertained by 'a lovely brand' so I think she'll be fine to attend, just to prove us 🐮 🛍's wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
wait, WHAT?! babs was skipping off to use Internet cafes TO LOG ON FACEBOOK?! facebook was a "thing" when i was at uni - so probs about 2006, and at that point i swear you HAD to be a student with a college/uni email address to make an account - which babs, at the age of 29ish, aPsolutely did not. she must have been at LEAST 30 when she joined FB - at which point, she was engaged/married, yet simultaneously telling wet san she was going into town to use the Internet cafe?! make it make sense! 🤦🏻‍♂️🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
May I present you Emma, the pod-trepeneur with selective amnesia, a dose of SVT and a whole heap of lies!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
As soon as I saw the reel I thought “she hasn’t come up with this herself, where as she got it from?” Coupler with the fact she must have copied that specific clip of the film from someone else.

I typed in “Three Men and a Baby” on TikTok and of course what comes up? A load of videos of people taking about the boy ghost in that scene.

The woman doesn’t have one original thought in her head.

She’s heavily filtered as well, I wonder if this will be a new thing.
Further evidence she copied this Three Men content from someone else, because she’s not capable nor can she bothered to learn (even though social media is her job) how to take a clip from something. She has to film from YouTube.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Jeez, she really is a pathetic waste of space. Couldn't even manage to make up those plastic shoe boxes! I think she says she can't do things most of the time because she simply can't be bothered to. Like cooking healthy meals, doing the shopping, and inserting her own tampons!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Oh do f£ck off you lazy incompetent imbecile ... and learn how to construct a sentence.... this.. makes .. no sense whatsoever

IMG_3418.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Yay, unemployed mum of 2 is doing 'and organisation' video for us, to show us how she squeezes a 5 bed detached house worth of tat into a 3 bed semi.

And if Stevo is working from home, but he's making up plastic boxes, does that mean he's also not working this Monday afternoon? Just asking cos Mr Zeb is working, in the office, and not doing jobs around the home.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Having those headphones over her hair gives me the ick big time! How uncomfortable!! Just put your hair behind your ears ffs!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.