Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know quite a few people who were at Sheffield arena for his opening night , it is NOT babs idea of a nice day out, there was fights, flares being let off, alcohol being thrown , I’d love to see her out of her comfort zone baring down for a fake poo cos of her poorly heart at a Liam Gallagher concert…..aparantly the concert was mint ….av it
I really want her to go and be stuck in the middle of the pit! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
As soon as I saw the reel I thought “she hasn’t come up with this herself, where as she got it from?” Coupler with the fact she must have copied that specific clip of the film from someone else.

I typed in “Three Men and a Baby” on TikTok and of course what comes up? A load of videos of people taking about the boy ghost in that scene.

The woman doesn’t have one original thought in her head.

She’s heavily filtered as well, I wonder if this will be a new thing.
I'm sure she said she will always credit the oroginal person when doing the videos. 🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
See she has jumped up to 185000 followers. Buying followers on the back of her 'viral' reel 😏

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Why go on about something from 30+ years ago? I mean it was "revealed" years ago it was a cardboard cut out or something not a "ghost". It's BORING Babs. I can tell my period is on (no period cake for me) as she is annoying me more than usual this morning 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
FGS!
3 Men and a Baby 🙄 Everyone knows they addressed that years ago, it's a cardboard cut out!
Fancying men when she was 11.
Fantasising about which one of those actors she wants to have a baby with 🙄🤦‍♀️
Tell me you've never had any real male attention without telling me!
And no Emma, Steve doesn't count!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I really want her to go and be stuck in the middle of the pit! 😂
That would live in my mind rent free for life, can you imagine her in a pit dripping with lager, her delicate ears reacting to real profanities and not words like foof or fudge 😂😂😂….she will be seated and carry herself with decorum even though they are going wild in the seats and aisles too….I’d post a vid my workmate sent me but I can’t , but I’ve seen a few on socials lol

• Haha
As soon as I saw the reel I thought “she hasn’t come up with this herself, where as she got it from?” Coupler with the fact she must have copied that specific clip of the film from someone else.

I typed in “Three Men and a Baby” on TikTok and of course what comes up? A load of videos of people taking about the boy ghost in that scene.

She must have done this reel WEEKS ago.. her hair is much shorter, now. Duplicitous bint.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Ooh maybe if Bab has an episode of poorly heartitis she'll allow Steve to take a mate instead.... Step forward George-your time has come. Well played Steve, well played. I suspect this was his plan all along, ditch the witch and take his true love instead 👌.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
For'funsies' who would you like to make a baby with ???!!!!!!!! I I mean just how old is she??? How juvenile .....

Her stories this morning- washing her trainers BOUGHT her great joy 🤦🏻‍♀️ & the story about the book made . No . Sense whatsoever ...

well I'm off to work whilst babs fannies around on the internet watching some 80s crap on her laptop whilst rotting in bed. What it must be to have nothing else to worry about and nothing more meaningful to put your energy into 😴😴 than this shite, is she deluded enough to think people are interested . Just as she is in life, it 's all a bit too much & a bit too cringe she doesn't know when to stop...,.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

This must be another repost as her hair is too long.
Same as the stepladder one a few days ago

Reactions: 13
I’d pay double to stand next to Babs at a LG gig.

It would be hilarious watching her in a sparkly #size 18 simply be monstrosity, and her wet dishcloth of husband in his shorts getting covered in lager while everyone keeps shouting rude words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just watched the Home Bags flog and I am apsolutely raging, the tapping on that bleeping plastic box makes me want to climb into that car and shove that candy salad up her arse. That and the hair flicking is proper giving me the rage, whoever started that bleeping trend of tapping things needs sending to Azkaban, witch I said what I said.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Babs, The People want an outfit reel for your Liam Gallagher gig. Some ideas to get you started:

Sequinned monsoon frock with fuchsia Tu blazer and fart sandals

Pleather skirt, fishnet tights, hi top converse and a Britney t shirt

Black Amazon leggings of dreams, pink nirvana sweatshirt, tit sling and a beanie hat with sport socks and hi tops

Gold Christmas curtain dress from next, with cowboy boots and a leather jacket, with a pair of pink heart sunglasses and the free YouTube tote bag she got from that event the other week.

And don’t forget to make a load of friendship bracelets for you and STEVE to hand out. Perhaps he could also mumble the voiceover for your reel as an added treat for us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Babs, The People want an outfit reel for your Liam Gallagher gig. Some ideas to get you started:

Sequinned monsoon frock with fuchsia Tu blazer and fart sandals

Pleather skirt, fishnet tights, hi top converse and a Britney t shirt

Black Amazon leggings of dreams, pink nirvana sweatshirt, tit sling and a beanie hat with sport socks and hi tops

Gold Christmas curtain dress from next, with cowboy boots and a leather jacket, with a pair of pink heart sunglasses and the free YouTube tote bag she got from that event the other week.

And don’t forget to make a load of friendship bracelets for you and STEVE to hand out. Perhaps he could also mumble the voiceover for your reel as an added treat for us!
Have you got an #afflink for the sausage casings Amazon leggings of dreams please. Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I just don't believe she's going to see LG! 🤷‍♀️
I can’t see her going either, I think they do have tickets but she will catch up on here and pull a poorly heart episode (excuse) ….whether he goes with someone else or she actually needs him to lavish attention on her whilst being ill we will have to wait and see I suppose…..she will be like a Whale out of water at a LG gig 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.