Brummy Mummy #166 Call Birmingham Mail, turns out she isn’t heartless after all

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t feel sad about mine going to high school, I am grateful they are healthy and getting to go to high school, however I always feel nervous as I want them to be happy at school. She just bothered about losing control of them and them becoming independent adults.
Nervous for them is totally different and I think it's normal to worry about them and hope they do ok at life. It's how she thinks it affects her isn't it that's so bloody weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Morning All. Just catching up. I’ve just watched the TSB tikky tokky thingamagjig, it appears the comments have all disappeared just like that. Morning Babs. 👋🏻
Good morning i thought this , but then I went onto ‘tsb’s tic toc and the comments were there 👍🏻

Reactions: 17
I just don't understand why it's gonna be a 🎢🎢 - is it because he's disappointing mummy by growing up.

All I remember when my kids left primary is feeling proud and excited enjoying all the lasts - sports days , plays, leavers assembly with the rest of the parents (something bab won't have as I bet they all steer a country mile from foghorn leghorn). I mean it's not like she works and has to beg for time off like I did. My kids were so ready to leave and take the next step and I was ready for them to do that.

She's such a selfish narcissist & is only considering how she feels, I bet she's not even taken the time to discuss it with Ethan to find out how he feels and how he might feel excited at growing up and for the new challenges ahead.!! I like the way she tries to give a pen portrait of them -
View attachment 2968005
It shows that she really doesn't know them at all......
And the 'she loves sleepovers'😂 been reading here babs ? - what she's been on one in her life- this week?

Change the 😴😴😴 narrative and do a post about leaving school THAT ISN'T ABOUT YOU !! and how you forever control you children from making them call you mummy, to allowing them
on the couch in the evening , to invading their privacy by clinging on and sniffing them & randomly sleeping in their beds when they're not there 🤢 .
Tagging Taylor Swift, Olivia Rodrigo and Benson Boone 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 she REEKS of desperation. Attention seeking twit. Her parents did a tit job, they raised a narcissistic monster. She controls that streak of piss husband of hers, too. Poor fucker has been in her terror cell for so long now that he doesn't even realise he's being abused under her coercive control. So are the kids.

Coercive control traits include humiliation, intimidation, exploitation, isolation & domination. That narcissistic pig does ALL of these things to her family.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Slipping through my fingers is gonna be on an endless loop on babs posts soon…..last this last that…..the sort of stuff most parents go through and she’s already experienced with the favoured one , yep there’s lots of changes in a child’s lifetime you embrace them not cry in a corner , I’ve done them all with a child with additional needs and whilst yes I might’ve been anxious how she would cope with change im glad I never showed it cos she’s smashing school, she goes back next week and has her final 6 GCSEs then she’s done and we move into the next phase with college ….couldn’t be prouder

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Good morning i thought this , but then I went onto ‘tsb’s tic toc and the comments were there 👍🏻
Oh yes! I can see it now. Thank you.
Wonder if she reads the comments & she’s off to buy a jar of marmite 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
TSB comments - the gift that keeps on giving and look at the comment from Colin at the end 😂

IMG_3391.jpeg

IMG_3389.jpeg

daughters voiceovers are the same poor diction so you can't understand what she's saying

IMG_3390.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Why is she embarrassing her kids by telling the world they still call her mummy? F U babs they won’t be calling you at all if you keep bullying them online

Reactions: 23
She’s going to see Taylor Saturday night in Liverpool isn’t she. I hope to god she’s sat nowhere near me. Although seeing her out in the wild would be an experience.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She’s going to see Taylor Saturday night in Liverpool isn’t she. I hope to god she’s sat nowhere near me. Although seeing her out in the wild would be an experience.
Just look for the First Aid tent! She'll probably be in there suffering from one of the following :
Heat exhaustion from wearing too much Polyester
Heart Failure
Too much Air
Being so unfit and unhealthy she won't cope with one of Taylors full length concerts!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's bothered about them leaving Primary school because she knows once they get to secondary school and the teenage attitudes starts there will be no more 'lets do a reel kids' 'ok mum' it will be 'come on kiddo's let film this reel' 'I'm not filming a reel I'm going out with my mates'. 🤣

Reactions: 23
Just look for the First Aid tent! She'll probably be in there suffering from one of the following :
Heat exhaustion from wearing too much Polyester
Heart Failure
Too much Air
Being so unfit and unhealthy she won't cope with one of Taylors full length concerts!
I’m sure I’ll be able to hear her no matter how close we are 🫠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
A wreak....🙄🙄🙄🙄 And another day....another shopping trip to throw cash to keep them quiet.
Sorry but how has she gone from not being able to shower, to going on holiday, going down water slides, pissing about with inflatables and wandering around Primark.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Sorry but how has she gone from not being able to shower, to going on holiday, going down water slides, pissing about with inflatables and wandering around Primark.
I was just wondering the same thing! Quite amazing, she’s a medical miracle.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.