Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pics of her in the swimsuit are bloody awful not because of her body but because the swimsuit doesnā€™t fit!
And she's not owning it with the fake body confidence she declares in her bio... Compare her pic to the latest offering from Laura adlington - not an amazing difference in size but despite being bigger Laura is owning it and wearing a swimming costume that fits , Babs is spilling out at the side wearing a costume that's 2 sizes too small and bending forth so much we don't see her a fraction of her full girth and she's still giving that stupid peace āœŒšŸæ sign!! She looks so uncomfortable over bent double like that, like she's just stood up out of a wheel chair. I know who I think looks better ...
IMG_2988.jpeg

IMG_2989.jpeg

Oh and happy Easter cow bags , a little message from our kween who hasn't eaten one meal thus far this holiday , just a series of snacks which will now include chocolate eggs .

IMG_2987.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
That reel has to be a pisstake - nobody eats that much crap in a day. Doughnut and churros for breakfast? Pasta and pizza for lunch? Then a kiddy sized veg burger and a handful of chips as dinner? Then sweets and crisps after dinner on the balcony...
Other than the slice of melon and pineapple for breakfast this is totally devoid of any decent nutrients.
It's no wonder she's doubled in size in the last decade if this is what she's fuelled by.
For the kiddy sized burger - she mentions it was by the pool she had dinner.

All inclusive dinner times are usually 630/7 start so probably too late for her toddler bedtime so she will have made them all eat dinner from the pool snack bar I bet (which is usually stuff like burgers!).

When I go on holiday I allow myself to eat some junk food but thereā€™s always so much lovely fruit and I at least put some veg on my plate!

Reactions: 20
That reel has to be a pisstake - nobody eats that much crap in a day. Doughnut and churros for breakfast? Pasta and pizza for lunch? Then a kiddy sized veg burger and a handful of chips as dinner? Then sweets and crisps after dinner on the balcony...
Other than the slice of melon and pineapple for breakfast this is totally devoid of any decent nutrients.
It's no wonder she's doubled in size in the last decade if this is what she's fuelled by.
You mean šŸ„šŸ‘œ she had lots of fruit and veg. Two kinds of melon, sweetcorn on her pizza and some tomato sauce, rose wine (made from grapes so that definitely counts), a pina colada (made with pineapple and coconut), a veggie burger (must be made from vegetables as itā€™s called veggie), TWO lots of chips AND a packet of crisps - we all know potatoes are vegetables right?! Thatā€™s at least nine portions of fruit and veg. So so healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don't flame me for Babfending but I do NOT worry about my fruit and veg intake on my holidays, I eat crap (ok, I eat healthily at home but holidays are not the place for fruit and veg) and we know I cannot stand the woman BUT I cannot pretend I would be piling fruit on my plate at the breakfast buffet if there were also doughnuts available.

Reactions: 23
And she's not owning it with the fake body confidence she declares in her bio... Compare her pic to the latest offering from Laura adlington - not an amazing difference in size but despite being bigger Laura is owning it and wearing a swimming costume that fits , Babs is spilling out at the side wearing a costume that's 2 sizes too small and bending forth so much we don't see her a fraction of her full girth and she's still giving that stupid peace āœŒšŸæ sign!! She looks so uncomfortable over bent double like that, like she's just stood up out of a wheel chair. I know who I think looks better ...
View attachment 2847153
View attachment 2847155
Oh and happy Easter cow bags , a little message from our kween who hasn't eaten one meal thus far this holiday , just a series of snacks which will now include chocolate eggs .

View attachment 2847163
It looks like sheā€™s hiding away in a corner where no one can see her as well.

Reactions: 15
her holiday food makes me want to vom it all looks so dry and unappetisingā€¦ Iā€™m an absolute nightmare piglet with food but I do love a big salad on holiday just gotta keep it fresh her food intake gave me virtual indigestion šŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She chooses the most dry, plain, unhealthy food though. The sort of bland things youā€™d feed a child whoā€™s a fussy eater.

The fact she shames people who eat say, a full portion of spaghetti, or a full English breakfast, just makes you wonder what the duck her brilliant diet must look like then - and it turns out she eats nothing but tasteless beige rubbish and lots of it.

Reactions: 19
a reel on her bowel habits would be very telling Iā€™m sure - once a week Iā€™m guessing and type 1 I reckon on the pendulous bristols of Babs chart

• Haha
  • Sick
It's these fatty side boob bits hanging out which knock me sickšŸ¤¢ they aren't your armpits babs, it's your boobs and you aren't wearing the right size costume!
Screenshot_20240331_134050_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Anyone read her Brums Chums? Thereā€™s talk of washed gussets, my apologies to all those that were eating their lovely roast dinner. She really is grossā€¦! šŸ¤®

• Sick
My favourite accounts on tiktok are 'what I ate' ones and I think she would get good engagement if she shared their meals each day. People like to see food. Especially if they are planning on going there for a holiday. Missing a trick again Babs.
I dunno, her Lanazerote attempt was NOT inspiring at all.

Reactions: 12
CA91A796-CB15-45A3-8BBA-B0433825101B.png
1630AC25-42BB-407A-8F63-8E7AFBF2E060.png

2 minute muck about with the brightness settings on her middle of the night toilet trip photo, then another 2 minute search for virgins most popular Anaheim hotelā€¦ā€¦
Sheraton Park Anaheim. Same picture behind her fat head

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Ha the only reel she shared of food in Lanzarote was genuinely the worst thing EVER. She eats absolute tit. Small meals of beige crap and snack after snack after snack. With not a vegetable in sight šŸ¤£ No wonder she has ā€œpoorly tummyā€ šŸ™„ issues and doesnā€™t sleep properly (because she also doesnā€™t move). She will never share her weekly shop, meals out or dinners because she knows people wouldnā€™t be able to hold in their negative comments, and she canā€™t handle it.

Oh and the whole ā€œhow funny is my husband for chatting to Uber drivers and eating all his dinnerā€ shtick is wearing very thin. Does she seriously think thatā€™s interesting? Or in any way unique? Iā€™m sure many many many people in the world chat to taxi drivers, and eat the dinner they paid for šŸ™„šŸ¤£
Absolutely this. She even said years ago when asked to show her weekly shop that she never will as she'd be judged. The only time I've seen her share a meal out she was astounded Erin had chosen salad
---
Don't flame me for Babfending but I do NOT worry about my fruit and veg intake on my holidays, I eat crap (ok, I eat healthily at home but holidays are not the place for fruit and veg) and we know I cannot stand the woman BUT I cannot pretend I would be piling fruit on my plate at the breakfast buffet if there were also doughnuts available.
Me either, food is part of the holiday for me and its nice to try new things especially if you're abroad! But like you I eat fairly well the rest of the time, and when I get home I can FEEL (or even see) that I've over indulged and am usually craving some veg filled meals once I get home. But with Bab this is basically what she eats all day every day whether at home or on holiday. She must feel like tit 95% of the time with the lack of vitamins ant actual nutrients!

Last edited:
Screenshot_20240331_142235.jpg

The face of nightmares šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±. Give it up Bab, I know lent has finished ( bit like your online career) but we don't need an image of your waxy fathead clutching sweets which, let's face it, you scoffed whilst everyone else was asleep!!!!

• Haha
I would be ashamed to post that food tik tok, it looks like the diet of a 5 year old

Reactions: 19
View attachment 2847583

The face of nightmares šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±šŸ˜±. Give it up Bab, I know lent has finished ( bit like your online career) but we don't need an image of your waxy fathead clutching sweets which, let's face it, you scoffed whilst everyone else was asleep!!!!
FFS sheā€™s a weirdo! the 13 and 11 year old are going to Disney today on an expensive holiday, do they really need an Easter Egg hunt in a hotel room. They are going to end up as greedy as blabs!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
That hotelā€™s a bit of a walk to the parks, wonder if it has a shuttle šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.