Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to the TT reel I stayed at that hotel when both my kids were toddlers. The food was fine loads of choice and fresh fruit, veg, fish, meat etc they also had entertainment on every night. My toddlers ate better and clearly stayed up later than she did. Maybe because she has so many holidays she doesn’t make the most and appreciate them

Reactions: 21
Oh no it’s back! Time for 🦈 boy to relive those happy Bab free days…..tingo incoming for the babshit post about him necking two at a time or whatever it was!?!??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Back to the TT reel I stayed at that hotel when both my kids were toddlers. The food was fine loads of choice and fresh fruit, veg, fish, meat etc they also had entertainment on every night. My toddlers ate better and clearly stayed up later than she did. Maybe because she has so many holidays she doesn’t make the most and appreciate them
I agree with the holiday comment. For most they are hard earned and once a year (appreciate even this is more than most too). So you go, squeeze every last drop out of it. My husband has a very childish palette and even he eats more varied than she does. I love to see my daughter try new things, try flavours and spices etc. Fresh exotic fruit is expensive at home, salads are grown in greenhouses here and always taste nicer away.

She's just so basic in every aspect of her life. Only veg she gets is wet lettuce Ste and I’m yet to be convinced she gets much of him beyond their 2 offspring.

Holidays are two a penny to them. No need to drain every last ounce as it’s barely 6 weeks to the next one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Just catching up. So yesterday she said they’re at Disney and now they’re 8 hours ahead. Surely that’s LA time zone not just special to Disney?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just catching up. So yesterday she said they’re at Disney and now they’re 8 hours ahead. Surely that’s LA time zone not just special to Disney?
She's a total twit, she spouts shite and is so bleeping thick it hurts my eyes reading her crap. In all the time I've known of her I've only heard her speak 2 or 3 times. Her voice makes me cringe.
I'm living for all this rain. The forecast said 15° and rainy yesterday. On Friday, the last day it says 13° and rain. Such a shame for Babs 😩🤣🤣

Sorry, that just turned into a venting session. But the time thing? Thick twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I’m just glad we don’t have to listen to her pretend that she doesn’t know what the clocks going forward means. And how it will affect her toddlers bedtime.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Babanory bought the rain, soggy bottom, a holiday to be forgotten

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I’m just glad we don’t have to listen to her pretend that she doesn’t know what the clocks going forward means. And how it will affect her toddlers bedtime.
I reckon she'll get at least three posts out of it when she gets home, how she didn't remember the clocks went forward as she was on LA TIME and how they all got up a whole hour early and oh, how they laughed!
---
Holiday of a lifetime but no action for Ste in the nighttime...
I should amend this to 'no private parts action at nightime' I think!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She’s not a teen or a size 18 but don’t bust the Gilmour Kweens American dream

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Do you think she was totally unprepared for the weather? Thinking it would be more like Florida. Tomorrow and Wednesday look quite nice but then I think it’s going to be warmer in the UK (parts of 🇬🇧)

Reactions: 16
That's a very sharp u turn.... From the spreadsheet of doom detailling every last minute of Disney even down to the snacks to be bought to this new and enlightened "I'm just happy to be at Disney". I smell a fast-walking away rat 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Poor little E, still tethered to his ‘Mom’ whilst 🦈 and Big E get to go and have fun!

#justiceforethan

• Sad
Reactions: 24
That's a very sharp u turn.... From the spreadsheet of doom detailling every last minute of Disney even down to the snacks to be bought to this new and enlightened "I'm just happy to be at Disney". I smell a fast-walking away rat 😂😂
I don't get how she can go on and on about Disney being her home and watching other people's vlogs. And the only thing she is after according to her updates is some fried chicken. Doesn't she have favourite rides, or restaurants, or shops even. She's just happy to walk around. No one believes that!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.