Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20240401_163419.jpg

bleeping hell. That outfit, I need eye Bleach. Nice that her skirt matches her skin, hair teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those elastic skirts she wears are hideous. Will it be paired with the converse? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've have never known anyone be so impractical with their outfits as her . Surely jeans / leggings / shorts would be better for a day at the park??

Any more weight gain and they'll be no pleats left in that wretched skirt .

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I've have never known anyone be so impractical with their outfits as her . Surely jeans / leggings / shorts would be better for a day at the park??

Any more weight gain and they'll be no pleats left in that wretched skirt .
Does she actually go on ANY rides? It must be so awkward getting on anything wearing a long skirt. Does she just sit there with the bags? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 19
All that come pack with me nonsense and she packed for a fortnight in summertime Florida not springtime in Cali šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet those Yale sweatshirts are starting to whiff a bit by nowā€¦! šŸ˜®ā€šŸ’ØšŸ˜·

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
So sheā€™s just confirmed that she wears skirts and dresses to theme parks because she treats it like a day out at a shopping mall. No interest in rides, just browsing the food and drink offerings and looking for photo opportunities with ā€˜charactersā€™ instead. Bloody waste of all that money!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
God I've always got my shorts on for theme parks or jeans if it's cold. Then I'm a massive thrill seeker. Why would I want to be walking around rides. No thanks šŸ¤£

Reactions: 18
Imagine spending over half a million pounds on a house but calling a theme park staffed by teenagers in costumes ā€œhomeā€

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Iā€™m not taking it backā€¦because sheā€™s a massive plank . Sheā€™s wearing leggings in the latest stories ,, šŸ˜‚šŸ˜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Imagine spending over half a million pounds on a house but calling a theme park staffed by teenagers in costumes ā€œhomeā€
Fancy spending all that money to do duck all but shop when you could probably order most if it online
And her brave attempt to laugh off the weather šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poor Ethan still stuck with his mum and not allowed on the big boy rides cos his mum is too scared. She really is a witch. For someone who calls Disney ā€˜homeā€ she doesnā€™t actually DO much there???!

• Sad
  • Haha
Iā€™m not taking it backā€¦because sheā€™s a massive plank . Sheā€™s wearing leggings in the latest stories ,, šŸ˜‚šŸ˜
Oh yes and I am loving the fact sheā€™s had to deviate from her planned themed outfits! I can imagine the meltdown in the clothing store when Ste might have rolled his eyes at yet another Disney sweatshirt being purchased and Babs insisting that she needs it because they ā€˜boughtā€™ the rain from England! Aw shame she couldnā€™t wear the usual Disney attire of midi skirts and too-small T-Shirts or the belted dresses or playsuit with chub rubs šŸ¤®

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread title suggestion

(Sang in the tune of "come fly with me" by Bab - Frank - Sinatra)

šŸŽµCome pack with me, let's brag and fly to LAšŸŽµ

• Haha
Shes in denial about how tit this holiday is. Slagging off WDW and trying desperately to think of things that are better in California šŸ˜‚. Get real Emma. The WDW mentionitis is proof sheā€™s disappointed.

No offence to WDW fans, and I like it myself too ffs, but it is definitely a safe space for a certain type of person, shall we say. Thatā€™s what she really likes, the true reason she likes to go there. Itā€™s not for disney itself.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.