Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she goes on about how she now gets her arse out in a swimming costume and she’s changed peoples lives is pathetic 🙄

IMG_8272.png

IMG_8273.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
She's just needs to come out and say it,,,,, Hollywood and its surrounding areas are crime ridden, drug ridden, prostitute havens that made her feel extremely unsafe and uncomfortable!!!!

Reactions: 26
so Steve finished his meal in the Cheesecake Factory and the waitress was SHOOKETH - presumably because she had never witnessed any customer finish a meal before. what's with all the emphasis with her trying to shame Steve for the amount of food he eats? we all know it's nothing in comparison to babs' intake because sure, she may eat kids' meals of just carbs, claiming that adult portions are TOO MUCH, yet she returns to the hotel and eats her body weight in crisps and sweets, not to mention the snacks she shovels down on an hourly basis - and yes babs, that includes the eight bottles of luminous "fat free" pure sugar Fanta you down each day, plus the hot chocolates and smoothies and sugary cocks etc - because *feigned shock! *drinks also contain calories! 🤯

she seems intent on making out that Steve is super greedy, presumably to deflect from her own gluttony. constantly emphasising that she SHARED a smoothie with Erin and that she SHARED a portion of cheesecake etc, while manly man Steve ate an entire portion of spaghetti and meatballs. the sole reason she isn't sharing her daily intake is because in the past, the 🐮 🛍 have made a list of the food included in her "what I eat in a day while on holiday", which consists of all carbs, alcohol and sugar, plus maybe a single chunk of melon with her iced cinammon bun and donut breakfast, which she assumes is a sufficient fruit intake for the entire holiday. 🙄

also not how the girl chose to go to a mall, and babs was delighted at how "cute" it was - also the fact she could treat herself to multiple snacks - yet Ethan's choice of visiting a trading card shop took "SOOOOOO long" with babs bored, and undoubtedly huffing and puffing, urging him to hurry up, complaining she was bored and generally ruining the one single activity he was allowed to choose during the entire two week holiday. why not just take Erin to the mall and let "the boys" go do whatever Ethan wanted WITHOUT HER, as guaranteed he would have enjoyed it far more, poor kid. 😔
I don't get the meatball thing because, tbf, it looks a generous but not abnormally large portion?? She's making out it's a mountain of food and they all screamed as they'd never seen so much food. It is SO weird the way she doesn't seem to see "snacks" as food. Your meals might be small Emma, but you make up for it 10× over with your snacking! Is it perhaps starting to bother her being "the fat one" in their family?? Is that why she's keen to point out evert damn thing Ste puts in his mouth while trying to insinuate she barely eats while also always snacking??

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Emma 👋 your armpits won’t overspill and look so awful if you wore a costume that fits you! Also dare ya to post a photo of you stood up straight!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
just wait, in a while she's going to share a DM supposedly having received loads from the babettes about how she shared this photo with the arrow over her boob, encouraging people to click her floppy tit to access the post, AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN REALISE, hahaha - she told the kids and they all Screamed, etc etc etc. just as she claimed the other day when she shared a photo of some character or other, with the arrow placed so it pointed at his crotch - as though it wasn't entirely intentional. just grow up, babs. 🙄

Screenshot_20240330_154335.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I have to say, she absolutely ruins any holiday she goes on. I have no idea about where she is cos the only pics I really see are her, gurning like a cow in labour or 7 sausage Ste looking bewildered and simple at the same time. Honestly? I'd rather go to Weston super mare for a fraction of the price and have fun with my family than schlep about LA looking miserable and moody!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
They only went there so she could prove to Tattle that they weren't in bed by tea time eating toddler snacks. Actually, she probably asked the first table she came to if Ste could pose with their dinner and then photo taken, they trooped back to the hotel to watch Netflix and eat pre-planned snacks (it will all be on the spreadsheet) for their dinner. There is no proof from that photo that any of them ate anything!!!
Nah that cheesecake factory is at the grove where the golden girl was shopping so they went there at lunchtime before Uber ing to crack alley to get photos with Britneys walk of fame star and then hiking the 4 minutes to Ethan’s card shop. They were back at the hotel late afternoon so she could get her family to take photos of her with her tits out by the pool to post to strangers for validation. Dinner will be some Cheetos from the 7-11

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Be careful with HRT and follow your instincts with HRT I’m neurodiverse and it made me suicidal and the GP said I had to stay on it but I had to take myself off it (I’m in chemical menopause’s awaiting a hysterectomy for adenomyosis) babs hasnt got a clue
Now now remember Emma is a lazy fat unhealthy witch has asthma AND is perimenopausal and therefore cannot possibly be expected to actually EXERCISE……..

Seriously. …. Can’t even walk less than 10 mins without moaning. She seriously needs to take a good hard look at her ugly self before it’s too late. I’ve just had a health check up- I am considering starting HRT- I had a consult with our Nurse Practioner who ordered bloods weight and BP etc before she would consider prescribing. I discussed my weight with the HCA who did my bloods and weight etc. Told her I have a trainer who is working with me on weight loss and fitness as I’m aware it’s unhealthy. Now my bloods have come back ( I can look them up online) and are absolutely fine which is a relief!
I have another appt with NP next week to discuss results etc. I accept am very overweight but at least am addressing it.
This is very different from Emma -who went to see her GP and apparently her GP never mentioned her weight or lifestyle etc!!! Don’t remember her mentioning bloods etc being done!
She was just prescribed HRT!

Still don’t get why they won’t hire a car. So stupid!
I really hope she is hating this holiday. She is certainly making it look tit. She never gives any USEFUL info! Just shopping and what rides they went on. 🥱🥱🥱

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s one of those annoying women who competitively undereats in public despite quite clearly being a big fat duck. I know people like her. You have a normal sized meal and they look at you aghast, making a song and dance about “oh I could never eat all that” and shaking their heads in bewilderment as you consume a healthy amount of food.

But eating chocolate digestives by the packet as a regular snack? Absolutely fine, apparently.

I wonder if she shames 🪜s normal portion sizes in front of the kids? The number of complexes they must have developed already is probably through the roof.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I can’t believe they never been to the cheesecake factory before….. they have been to America how many times and never been.
we go there all the time when we go, the food is really nice. The cheesecakes are amazing.

Reactions: 22
Yes, I'm sure the server gasped that a customer ate their whole meal, because I'm sure that a surprising thing to happen 🙄

It's raining! what a shame, I'm sat out in my garden in the sun! Might drink my whole glass of wine, I'm sure my whole family will gasp

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I don't get the meatball thing because, tbf, it looks a generous but not abnormally large portion?? She's making out it's a mountain of food and they all screamed as they'd never seen so much food. It is SO weird the way she doesn't seem to see "snacks" as food. Your meals might be small Emma, but you make up for it 10× over with your snacking! Is it perhaps starting to bother her being "the fat one" in their family?? Is that why she's keen to point out evert damn thing Ste puts in his mouth while trying to insinuate she barely eats while also always snacking??
yeah, the meal looked like a pretty standard size portion when you eat at a restaurant. it was hardly huge, and i guarantee that the majority of their customers finish their meal. she is intentionally trying to make out that she is oh, so dainty and delicate that she simply could not manage more than a few BITES of such an overwhelming feast without feeling completely full, unable to manage another morsel, yet Steve gulped. down an entire PLATE of food - such a healthy appetite for her manly man, while she forced down a few crumbs of Erin's dessert. duck off, babs. we've all witnessed you gorge yourself on chocolate and sweets. an entire easter egg consumed before 11am as a "morning snack", not to mention the three packets of biscuits she devoured in one afternoon under the guise of "content", to give her the energy nessecary to do the school run. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I can’t believe they never been to the cheesecake factory before….. they have been to America how many times and never been.
we go there all the time when we go, the food is really nice. The cheesecakes are amazing.
Me too! Surely with annual visits to The Mall of Millenia she has seen this chain before …. Or is she a Florida Mall Kween?

Reactions: 10
Yes, I'm sure the server gasped that a customer ate their whole meal, because I'm sure that a surprising thing to happen 🙄

It's raining! what a shame, I'm sat out in my garden in the sun! Might drink my whole glass of wine, I'm sure my whole family will gasp
Hope you've had the washing outside on the line & shrieked/cried/shared all over socials
*delete as appropriate 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.