Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever mentioned The Garland hotel. Spot on! That video regarding the weather, the room carpet is exactly the same.

Reactions: 21
What I don’t get is why they don’t book condos when they visit America? Nice big apartments, 2 bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen and living area. Even have washing machine included. Instead they’re all huddled in one room. How bloody depressing.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Whoever mentioned The Garland hotel. Spot on! That video regarding the weather, the room carpet is exactly the same.
I was praying for The Overlook so we could have experienced The Babbing…….no work all play makes Babs a dull duck

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Thankyou! Was going to try and guess her Disney hotel too but cba 😁
---
2BABDDEC-3C8A-4722-8BDB-3C84EF9EC362.png

Actually screw it, I’m going for this one. She said that their hotel at disney was going to be “fun”. The rest of virgins offerings just look normal hotels.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What I don’t get is why they don’t book condos when they visit America? Nice big apartments, 2 bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen and living area. Even have washing machine included. Instead they’re all huddled in one room. How bloody depressing.
Bab likes to cram them into one room, so she's doesn't have to have private part action with Ste. And its a good excuse to go to bed at 7pm with her tiny young kiddos.

She's so weird. Half the fun on holiday is having relaxed mornings and maybe private part action with my husband, but we do like each other and I didn't give him an ultimatum to marry me 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok, cowbags, I've seen a lot of comments on here since the start of the tit holiday about Babs lying about shoes, lying about sleeping arrangements with Sharky at home etc...

I think you should all rein it in perhaps, given that Emma has told us countless times that she doesn't lie. Ok? She NEVER lies.

Why would she?!

I think "non" (haha) of you know her heart. Or her soul

If you know you know 😂

p.s. Babs is a bleep
View attachment 2845955
Could she look more disinterested in her son? Holiday? Etc...... I'm sure my nan had a nightie like her frocky horror!! 😜
Size 18 you say 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20240330_192046_com.instagram.android.jpg

Ta-da! Spot on to whoever nailed it in about 3 seconds 😂, I am in awe of the sleuthing skills!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
They must of moved onto the second hotel now then, otherwise she wouldn’t have mentioned it. You know, because of “safety reasons”.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nah that cheesecake factory is at the grove where the golden girl was shopping so they went there at lunchtime before Uber ing to crack alley to get photos with Britneys walk of fame star and then hiking the 4 minutes to Ethan’s card shop. They were back at the hotel late afternoon so she could get her family to take photos of her with her tits out by the pool to post to strangers for validation. Dinner will be some Cheetos from the 7-11
1) I can’t ever remember her mentioning Britney
2) Again the timing seems off. Britney Spears first became popular when I was 9 years old and girls my age were into her. Babs is 10 years older than me

Reactions: 21
why do they always share food on holiday?? It’s so strange.. not like they’re short of money for them all to have a slice of cheesecake or a Mickey shaped Disney snack!

Reactions: 19
Do just have to add I’ve been to the USA 15 times all over and never been to cheesecake factory 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2846375
Ta-da! Spot on to whoever nailed it in about 3 seconds 😂, I am in awe of the sleuthing skills!
Thankyou! The sleuthing went as follows…..
Assumption 1- Babs will book a package holiday with virgin as she couldn’t organise a piss up in a brewery
Assumption 2- Babs is lazy and won’t want to waste time trawling through hotel offerings when she could be looking at old photos of herself and coming up with attention seeking captions to go with them
Then went on virgins website, searched “hotels in West Hollywood” and The Garland was the first on the list! 😂. The fact it had an Insta worthy AsSTHetiC 🥴 sealed the deal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Why does she never show them eating a meal together? Loads of fab restaurants in LA has she been to any?

Reactions: 22
why do they always share food on holiday?? It’s so strange.. not like they’re short of money for them all to have a slice of cheesecake or a Mickey shaped Disney snack!
Probably more babshit. Her definition of “sharing” must mean snaffling the kids leftovers. She thinks she’s slick, lying by omission about what a big greedy gannet she is.

Reactions: 20
I find it hilarious that she doesn’t say where she is staying as if she’s a star and has to be secretive so fans don’t track her down, what does she think will happen if people know where she is whilst she is there 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.