Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh duck off. Why did they have to comment? It’s gonna go straight to her inflated balloon head.
Ah that’s ok, they can message her after her baggy tagging. At least they got over gifting her tickets and experiences.

Reactions: 14
My take on it is that when she was gifted a NY trip and then the “smash his face in” happened brands backed off and she’s just not popular enough now for brands to invest in her.

Babs is so off brand fit anything Cali it’s money down the drain.
What’s the “smash his face in” story????

Reactions: 6
She is trying her best to hide her big beefy body in those pictures isn't she! It's not working Babs, we can see you're at least a size 22 now.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who the heck spends precious holiday time posting old photographs from 20 years ago? Oh just Emma.
She will have been planning that photo and caption for months. The clothes will have been carefully selected and the day will have revolved looking for those characters. Pathetic

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I honestly don’t know how she puts on those Converse and thinks they look good. They just look so huge and clunky on her, like the laces are about to explode.
I’m guessing they’re the only thing relatively comfy that she can wear with her awful outfits that aren’t sandals, because for some reason she can’t just wear some actual trainers and dress casual like a normal person going to a theme park.

Reactions: 21
Of course her massive bracket has to be front and centre in those Photo Booth pics 🙄
it's her own huge head with the kids wedged in on either side - i genuinely didn't even notice flat-pack Steve was in the background until I looked at the third photo. he's obvs reliving babs' wallflower days, quite literally blending into the background as giant potato head takes centre stage. 🙄🤣
---
View attachment 2837903
View attachment 2837904
View attachment 2837905
View attachment 2837908
So I know it’s early evidence but do we reckon I’m right about the garland hotel- bed head looks suspiciously similar. She’s obviously removed the orange pillow. It comes up as one of the only two hotels virgin offer in West Hollywood near universal that aren’t close to actual sunset strip (the other is the Hilton that has padded white headboard). She flew with virgin and almost always books a package holiday rather than seperate flights and hotels so it’s likely it’s a virgin package. Plus she’s already said in a vlog that she’s staying a 15 min Uber away from SUR restaurant and Schwartz and sandys so she can’t be staying on the strip. Awaiting further evidence!
ha, brilliant detective work! 🕵🏻‍♀️

babs will be FUMING when she realises an insanely clever 🐮🛍 has already worked out where she is staying, as the hotel room tour which she LOVES filming, showing off all the niche aspects of the room, like the beds and pillows and plug sockets and coat hangers - a whole chunk of her vlog RUINED. plus all the mumsnet drama, there will be a huge "YOU WIN" bathroom breakdown within the next few days, as she throws a full on mummy meltdown, weeping that sh is just trying to be a good mum and how the 🐮🛍 have destroyed her holiday - even when she so selflessly offered to take all the babettes peasants with her, so they can experience Cali thru her dull descriptions and comparisons to Weston, and that they should be grateful to her as it's not as though they will ever be LUCKY enough to be able to treat the dam to a holiday to California. there is undoubtedly a huge tantrum impending and I am all here for it! 🍿🤣🍿

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
She is so thick she won’t share the hotel until she’s home, thast her usual line…… but things she will happily share…….all of her children’s details, their home, her families privacy, full names and dates of birth of all family members, where her parents live, that she is on holiday and her house is empty, where they go to school, private family moments, pictures of her crotch and herself in her underwear, that her son still has cuddly toys, her daughters friends names, oh and pics of her kids to be used on disgusting websites!!! Wow!! She really is an internet safety guru! Someone book this genius to give talks to primary children on keeping themselves safe online 😂😂😂😂
I wish she would stop trying to pretend limp biscuit has a personality, being of Irish decent seems to be his only personality trait….. someone mentioned above that he intimidated a female neighbour???what a man!!!! No teeth, no personality, no class, no balls either by the sounds of it! 😂 pair of absolute cockroaches 🤮

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
The kids said she levitated....wow, such an exciting moment & what a cliffhanger.

No babs, the smell of desperation is unreal. Go and enjoy your time away, then put a professional vlog together, surely after 10 years you're skilled to do that without giving viewers motion sickness?!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The kids said she levitated....wow, such an exciting moment & what a cliffhanger.

No babs, the smell of desperation is unreal. Go and enjoy your time away, then put a professional vlog together, surely after 10 years you're skilled to do that without giving viewers motion sickness?!
It says she posted that story 3 hours sgo so how early wer is hey all in bed? If it's 11.40pm now then was it at 8.40pn then we're all fast asleep; (sorry if my maths is wrong).

Reactions: 13
I reckon what happened is someone confused her for Barney gumble at universal and asked for her autograph?
---
It says she posted that story 3 hours sgo so how early wer is hey all in bed? If it's 11.40pm now then was it at 8.40pn then we're all fast asleep; (sorry if my maths is wrong).
Yep it’s current 11:44pm so she posted that around 8:30pm 😂✌🏼

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Creating the suspense Babs …. It’s not going to be as exciting as you think!

Who did she see? Who did she get a photograph with/pic in the wild which she can rehash for the next million years?

Yawn 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.