Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww you know how some of us thought she might be reflecting on the fact she’s a child image selling bleep
Seems she’s in her gifted ASDA outfit living the dream, the dream that those images have funded whilst talking in a disgusting way about her husband 🙄

View attachment 2839829
Could she make it any more bloody obvious that she deserves not share a bedroom with her husband at home??

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Never mentions Steven's snoring at home, only when away on holiday, all in one room. Why could that possibly be?🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The only thing I’ve taken from her packing video is this woman has way way way too much free time on her hands!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
i have aPsolutely no idea who that tv star in the photo is, but i guarantee that NOBODY thought it was Shamrock. and the idea that her WILD flat-pack husband encouraged her with excited shouts of "LET'S GOOOO!" is as believeable as him in his cheerleader skirt, shouting "you GO, girl". 🙄

Screenshot_20240327_120732.jpg

the poor guy in that photo looks uncomfortable, like he's agreed to take a photo because he felt he had to - given manic babs would have been hollering and cackling and wailing at foghorn volume, it probably seemed worth it to get rid of her. she bloody SHOULD feel "silly", all that turning over a likely terrified stranger. he isn't even smiling ffs, more a forced grimace while be mocks her with the peace sign pose. ✌🏻🤣

whatever the "watch party" thing was that she couldn't go to because she has kids - again with using the kids as an excuse. what happened to big, brave babs, 46 years old and able to things all. by. herself? she is on holiday with the kids AND HER HUSBAND, who could continued in his usual role of parenting the kids for the evening, while babs shuffled off to the watch party, because it aPsolutely WAS "an option" for her to go if she genuinely wanted to. the reality is that it would have kept her out past her toddler bedtime and, as much as she pretends to be super confident, she has already said she can't cope with going to events without her damp sister or wet lettuce Steve. so I dunno babs, maybe just be honest? YOU chose not to go, and - as always - used the kids as an excuse. 🙄

as for the photo of her and the kids, gone are the days when Ez would pose next to her, all scrunched nose smile - in all the photos babs has shared, Erin looks like a typical teen, forced into a photos she does not want to be in, and aPsolutely nowhere near babs - presumably trying to fend off the huge toddler strop from babs if she outright refuses, but also not complying with the matching peace signs and pouts and cringe. 🙈

Reactions: 21
Can I just say she’s such a huge fan that she doesn’t follow either of the toms on insta…. Huge fan!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Why has she covered the anniversary badge don’t tell me she attempting to celebrate her wedding anniversary again? Will we be treated to another toddler frock awkward photo?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The look of disdain/irritation/annoyance on E’s face her in her last story. And who can blame her?

It must so embarrassing walking around with someone constantly filming and talking out loud like a twit. So cringe

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
The look of disdain/irritation/annoyance on E’s face her in her last story. And who can blame her?

It must so embarrassing walking around with someone constantly filming and talking out loud like a twit. So cringe
Especially when it’s a very nondescript boring little row of shops. She looks bored stiff listening to her mum prattle on about how happy she was. What an embarrassment Babs is

Reactions: 19
If she would just stay up past 7pm, turn her bleeping phone off at night, put some ear plugs in and go to sleep, she'd have beaten jetlag by now!

She's more obsessed with posting than normal on this trip! It's all over the place! She is just irratically going from one thing to the next 🙄🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 25
What happened to her loop ear plugs? She loves moaning about his snoring on insta to much to use them?
She probably ate them.

Apparently WetWipe doesn't snore as bad when he's at home. Wow, he's a medical marvel.

Omg she is packing CALPOL for the kids!!! Wtf they aren't babies!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
i started watching her dull "come pack with me for our trip to CALIFORNIA...oh, did i mention we are going TO CALIFORNIA" vlog - it was so jarring to watch babs' bragging and gurning periodically interspersed with ads for Palestinian aid & Human Appeal and charities appealing for donations with starving, traumatised children in Gaza talking about their hunger and their parents being killed. meanwhile, babs is bragging about all the snacks she's packed for their holiday. 💔

she says big boy Stevie packs his own clothes, but - as her role as his carer 🙄 - she chooses which "treats" to pack in his toddler tat bag for the plane, presumably complete with an "adult" colouring book, sweets and a packet of wet wipes, in case he spills yoghurt down his top.

she says the kids are. both at an age where they want to chose their own outfits, only to go on to say that Erin was permitted to approve her outfits, while she shows off her own choice in Disney character tees for little E, along with the daily pair of underwear she is packing with each outfit. i guess at least lucky, lucky Ethan is allowed TWO pairs of pyjamas to take with him - a new pair when they move hotels. 🤦🏻‍♂️

an explanation of the purpose of sudacrem AND how to use it for the babettes who rely on her for basic life advice, plus babs highlighting that she doesn't under the concept of suncream, as she is waving round all the varying suncream bottles - a different type for each member of the family, as it's not like suncream is expensive 🙄 - while stating that it isn't going to be that sunny while they're there so they probably won't need it, but she's packing it just in case. i can't believe that masters babs still doesn't know that sun damage happens even when the sun isn't blazing hot and visible in the sky - no wonder her skin is so destroyed. tbh, the main question I want an answer to is whether the kids have reached an age appropriate to level up from gateway toddler milk teeth to standard "adult" toothpaste, or whether babs is still packing multiple seperate tubes. 🙄

and finally, as IF she needed to watch Brogan Tate's back with me vlog to realise that she had "permission" to pack herself a whole bag of stuff JUST FOR HER - moisteriser, hair spray, her never-used tube of skin and me, tweezers (although the purpose is unknown given the state of those caterpillar brows) etc - as though packing for HERSELF hasn't always been her priority. ffs, this is the woman who packs herself a full suitcase of snacks whenever she goes on holiday! narcissist babs aPsolutely does NOT need any reminders to put herself first. 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Where exactly will Babs do the easter hunt if they're in hotels? Mini eggs, haribos, malteaser minis....and an expensive jelly cat each. Not like they're on a holiday of a lifetime is it 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 16
She is just irratically going from one thing to the next 🙄🤦‍♀️
Trying to prove a point that her wonderful life is fabulous. When we and those over on mumsnet know it isn’t.

To add - I also think she’s behaving like this because she’s hating this “trip of a lifetime”.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
i started watching her dull "come pack with me for our trip to CALIFORNIA...oh, did i mention we are going TO CALIFORNIA" vlog - it was so jarring to watch babs' bragging and gurning periodically interspersed with ads for Palestinian aid & Human Appeal and charities appealing for donations with starving, traumatised children in Gaza talking about their hunger and their parents being killed. meanwhile, babs is bragging about all the snacks she's packed for their holiday. 💔

she says big boy Stevie packs his own clothes, but - as her role as his carer 🙄 - she chooses which "treats" to pack in his toddler tat bag for the plane, presumably complete with an "adult" colouring book, sweets and a packet of wet wipes, in case he spills yoghurt down his top.

she says the kids are. both at an age where they want to chose their own outfits, only to go on to say that Erin was permitted to approve her outfits, while she shows off her own choice in Disney character tees for little E, along with the daily pair of underwear she is packing with each outfit. i guess at least lucky, lucky Ethan is allowed TWO pairs of pyjamas to take with him - a new pair when they move hotels. 🤦🏻‍♂️

an explanation of the purpose of sudacrem AND how to use it for the babettes who rely on her for basic life advice, plus babs highlighting that she doesn't under the concept of suncream, as she is waving round all the varying suncream bottles - a different type for each member of the family, as it's not like suncream is expensive 🙄 - while stating that it isn't going to be that sunny while they're there so they probably won't need it, but she's packing it just in case. i can't believe that masters babs still doesn't know that sun damage happens even when the sun isn't blazing hot and visible in the sky - no wonder her skin is so destroyed. tbh, the main question I want an answer to is whether the kids have reached an age appropriate to level up from gateway toddler milk teeth to standard "adult" toothpaste, or whether babs is still packing multiple seperate tubes. 🙄

and finally, as IF she needed to watch Brogan Tate's back with me vlog to realise that she had "permission" to pack herself a whole bag of stuff JUST FOR HER - moisteriser, hair spray, her never-used tube of skin and me, tweezers (although the purpose is unknown given the state of those caterpillar brows) etc - as though packing for HERSELF hasn't always been her priority. ffs, this is the woman who packs herself a full suitcase of snacks whenever she goes on holiday! narcissist babs aPsolutely does NOT need any reminders to put herself first. 🤣
Why does she pack so many snacks for the flight when they are flying with Virgin? In my experience with them they are flinging food and drinks at you virtually every hour and there is a snack wall you can visit if you want extras. The stuff she packs is horrible too, those awful crispie square things 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
When you have to do about 4 stories exploring who the celebrity is....I'm guessing they're not that famous

Also, Why would her kids want a photo with a reality TV star, on a show that they've never seen and was about drinking and shagging around.

Is Bab trying to enforce her celeb stalking desperado behaviour onto the kids?

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.