Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it that universal commented on her pic? Surely not. Perhaps one of those Vanderpump dickheads sent a DM inviting her to their restaurant or something. Either way I’m sure nobody will “scream” when she gets up at 3am her time to tell us

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not babfending cos she’s my number one bleep figure but we’ve done universal and Disney holidays and they are tiring you are out early and in the go a lot which is NOT babs thing but we can stay awake a lot later than this and that’s with a child with autism and hypermobility……you go at your own pace it’s fine she will have had everything regimently mapped out ….as for the levitating….one I find it hard to believe she can support her body on air …..two it will be something crap and she’s posted that for engagement ….cuntiness overload

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Big E’s neck looks very squint in the photos I would never of noticed but babs made such a fuss of le wonk! Also big E Is also the spitting image of her dad babs will be fuming as she’s always trying to rein with her
---
*twin not rein

Reactions: 18
Ah bed at 8pm so she can wake up at 1am to post about some sad sack Ive never heard of in UK time……….what a bleeping loser she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Of course something ‘amazing’ happened to her 🙄
Get some sleep you cretin. You’ve got a half full day ahead of you and yet another early night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Trying to hang off 'celebs' as always!

So desperate and embarrassing

She wants to be proper famous so badly, the only fame she has so far involves her DV Daily Mail article and her Mumsnet thread.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Now don’t get me wrong the jet lag when you go to Cali is absolutely wild but when we’ve been we just power through, you’re on an amazing holiday make the most of it!!

i actually fell in London (just bruising) and I got less attention than she does in these “interactions”

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The fact they got a Uber over (I wonder how long that took) just to get a photo outside a bar is so pathetic. I thought she was doing a bar tour anyway as one of her solo plans. What a holiday!! 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She said the suitcase “with all the shoes” was left in the car so how has she got yellow shitwater sandals on today, had converse on yesterday and red shitwaters the day before?

Reactions: 11
Big E definitely looks like Babs picks her clothes. Unusual choices for a 13 year old 🤷🏻‍♀️

She said the suitcase “with all the shoes” was left in the car so how has she got yellow shitwater sandals on today, had converse on yesterday and red shitwaters the day before?
She made the wet wipe turn around when they were on the motorway to get them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously how old is this women? If it was big E
I could sort of understand it but honestly a grown women. She must’ve been such an embarrassment. Almost feel sorry for her drip of a husband watching her fawn over this “celeb” that only she seems to know.
Says a lot for wet wipe & her kid's if that’s the best thing that’s ever happened to her.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.