Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is far too devoid of the emotion, empathy and intellect it would take to say anything of any value about the sad news about Princess Kate!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
If she does mention Kate it will be turned around somehow to be all about her
I will dox my bastard self and call her all the cunts under the sun if she turns Kate’s situation into the bab show. Today hit a little too hard with how I found out about my cancer

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I don’t think she will mention anything, I said earlier today this is Babs’ world and we just live in it.
Tomorrow is travel day in her diary and that is the content she will produce 😬

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I don’t think she will mention anything, I said earlier today this is Babs’ world and we just live in it.
Tomorrow is travel day in her diary and that is the content she will produce 😬
She always comes out with some wanky comment like “ I want this to be a happy place”
I mean if her dads liver transplant didn’t get a mention except to say he was poorly as if he had had flu or something and wet wipes dad dying didn’t stop her from demanding they still go to euro Disney then Kate’s got no chance 🤷‍♀️

The truth is she’s a self obsessed narc who is terrified of having a real opinion about anything in case some of her dimwit followers don’t like it and unfollow

• Heart
Reactions: 39
She always comes out with some wanky comment like “ I want this to be a happy place”
I mean if her dads liver transplant didn’t get a mention except to say he was poorly as if he had had flu or something and wet wipes dad dying didn’t stop her from demanding they still go to euro Disney then Kate’s got no chance 🤷‍♀️

The truth is she’s a self obsessed narc who is terrified of having a real opinion about anything in case some of her dimwit followers don’t like it and unfollow
I was actually taken aback when she mentioned Kate at all. Because it’s not her style. Her style is ignore so as not to feel wobbly or repost the opinions of others.

She bangs on about Sister Wives and recently one of their sons committed suicide at just 25. She’s fine to be throwing out her opinion when it’s gossip/drama but she can’t reference one of the biggest causes of death in male under 50 and use her platform to highlight it? She has a son ffs.

She’s just a self serving selfish twit

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So is Emma going to mention Kate Middleton having cancer? Seeing as she’s gladly acknowledged her disappearance.
she'll only mention it once she has gauged the general reaction from other influencers and also worked out a way she can twist the situation to make it all about HER. guaranteed it will just be the usual, where she shares a popular post from another influencer - likely the murphys sketches or the Lucy Claire illustration ones I have already seen being reposted - with her own meaningless caption about people feeling "wobbly" and likely relating it to her own experience of grandad rog being "poorly", or some other entirely irrevelant even that it supposedly reminds her of - and then, with that addressed and ticked off her to-do list, she'll immediately be back to her usual gurning, with a spring try-on, manically cackling at the concept of pockets and yet more bragging about her holiday to Cali, and how lucky, lucky, LUCKY she is. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So much aggression that she’s practically red in the face. All the comments saying “we break up on Thursday” why is she replying “I’m sorry!”. What’s there to be sorry about?!

Does she realise that friends don’t have to have the EXACT same likes? Maybe I’m being too harsh on Babs but it’s rude and dismissive to so blatantly say she hates the thing her friend built her career on.

What if tamingtwins so I hate greedy people who stink around in their pyjamas all day and smash their big yellow heads on Easter eggs so no idea how we became friends.
Yes, why is she "sorry"? Those not finishing until next week will still be at home for a week when hers go back- they're not losing out on a week off or anything!

Her friendship with TTw baffles me! I do think Sarah "manages" it though.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Free clothes from Asda #AD 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ps Babs that green dress will be perfect for Venice Beach 😂 and the cardigan 😚 for a chilly evening in Hollywood!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Free clothes from Asda #AD 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ps Babs that green dress will be perfect for Venice Beach 😂 and the cardigan 😚 for a chilly evening in Hollywood!
She’s channelling the lyrics of Miley - jumped in a cab at LAX, with my dream and a cardigan.

No Babs, you are not going to fit in whatever song the DJ plays 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Yawn. A load of ugly, cheap polyester dresses that look the same as all her other ugly, cheap polyester dresses. She looks fat, frumpy and her shoes are too tight for her giant trotters.
I love Ethan though, he is so cute.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
That god awful belt in the ad!!

I actually work at the George clothing head office and am disappointed that marketing have made such a poor choice with her. Though sadly she is representative of many of our customers

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Can we PLEASE have an ad without the weird beckoning at the beginning?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Part of me wants to step away from here for the duration of this holiday because I can’t stand to see the bragging witch there, but the other half of me is desperate to see the inevitable incoming meltdown 🙈😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.