Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations on another fine win @GingerWhinger - you've won an all-inclusive stay in a fancy TooMuchAir-B-N-B in Harbs. Please leave it in the state you found it upon checking out and DON'T touch the Easter eggs or the owner will smash y'face in (jokes!)

"Too much air b n b" ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ duck me ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚โ˜ โ˜ โ˜ โ˜ โ˜ โ˜ 

Also, saw this on Facebook - genuinely thought it was Babs and let's be honest with TweedleBrum and TweedleSte we wouldn't put it past them!

Screenshot_2024-03-22-18-16-01-286~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is she taking the absolute piss? Such an atrocious person.

Talking about a spring clothes haul (weโ€™ve seen your midi dresses, denim jacket and docs a thousand times over you biting witch) and talking about shitting herself.
Itโ€™s just a joke isnโ€™t โ€ฆ seen some really thoughtful posts and she posts about herself!!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
So Kate has likely got some kind of Bowel Cancer (sorry to speculate but,,,,,) and she's talking about pooing herself! I can't tell you how much I bleeping hate this fat lazy ugly selfish spoilt nasty bleep ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So Kate has likely got some kind of Bowel Cancer (sorry to speculate but,,,,,) and she's talking about pooing herself! I can't tell you how much I bleeping hate this fat lazy ugly selfish spoilt nasty bleep ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ๐Ÿคฌ
Same!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is she taking the absolute piss? Such an atrocious person.

Talking about a spring clothes haul (weโ€™ve seen your midi dresses, denim jacket and docs a thousand times over you biting witch) and talking about shitting herself.
"One prop I tried to pull of..." She really can't be bothered can she?

I've literally never worried about "pooing myself" when I've packed underwear. She thinks she's being relatable but she's so wide of the mark.

And who is doing her nails? They're not even shaped evenly!!

• Heart
Her engagement is so poor, Iโ€™d love to know what our engagement percentage is ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ a far off pipe dream for Flabs I know that much!

I hope she has the shittiest of tit holidays!
I hope everything that could go wrong does!
I hope the Jetlag fucks them all over!
I hope she feels unsafe in LA!
I hope it aPsolutely pisses it down!
I hope she gets everything she deserves!
๐Ÿคฌ

• Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2830671

One of the most horrifying things Iโ€™ve seen on the internet in a long time ๐Ÿซฃ
Sorry to quote myself but honestly, I canโ€™t get over how awful she looks now. Like many of you, #fajitagate brought me here (hiya! ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ), how long ago was that now? ๐Ÿค”

But the difference between now and then, holy tit ๐Ÿคฏ

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.