Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am fully confused at the realistic try on crappy reel, California outfit inspired is exactly the same as all her other reels??? Same crappy dresses with belts, the only difference is the size of her belly wobbling underneath! 😂😂😂 she looks absolutely bleeping awful! And she keeps dragging the boy in front of her to cover her ginormous Shrek belly! As for limp biscuit and his red scabby elbows??? Everything about his is just pathetic! Even his elbows 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I just hope Hurricane Scaretheshitoutofbabs 🌀 arrives at some point in the 2 weeks. My favourite opportunity would probably be after they've checked out on way home, so stuck at LAX with no flights for days. That'd be magical 🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I can’t wait to see that flammable polyester in that Vandapump restaurant as one of those fireworks in a champagne bottle saunters past….

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I actually dislike her most around the Easter period. I don’t really know why, but I do. She just turns into a proper bleep, more so than usual for some reason. But this thread has been exceptional the last few days. You’ve all genuinely made me laugh out loud.

Isnt it crazy how Ethan wanted to make a try on reel, when as luck would have it, babs had a George ad to film. That’s a bloody coincidence and a half. And there’s no way the poor bugger chooses his own clothes, other than from a pre determined selection controlled by babs. Was probably the only way she could coax him into filming the ad, but she’s framed it as him being the eager mastermind behind it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
We've definitely seen all of those frumpy frocks before.
She is going to stick out like a sore thumb in Hollywood in that flowery dress and Cardi 🙄
She's such a moron!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I actually dislike her most around the Easter period. I don’t really know why, but I do. She just turns into a proper bleep, more so than usual for some reason. But this thread has been exceptional the last few days. You’ve all genuinely made me laugh out loud.
She is definitely worse around Easter. Probably because she's on some sort of sugar high from all the Easter eggs she eats in a day.

Can't wait for the absolute tit show that this holiday will be 🎉😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
She won't need to take a neck pillow for on the plane - she's got a built in one right where her neck ought to be!

1711203122128.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Why would I want to know or see anything about her holiday- the arrogance of the gunt swinging bleep is off the scale.
Allowing the povvos to have a look at how rich Babs lives.

And if she paid someone to do her and Erin's nails then she is a bigger bleeping fool than I thought. A toddler with tippex and markers could do a better job

Ugly on the inside ugly on the outside

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
You just know she's going to do a real to "Party in the USA" by Miley when she's read here 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We've definitely seen all of those frumpy frocks before.
She is going to stick out like a sore thumb in Hollywood in that flowery dress and Cardi 🙄
She's such a moron!
Frumpy frocks needs to be her new name. Play on Goldilocks.
Who’s been sleeping in daddy bears bed……..not babs that’s for sure!

Edit - daddy as in wet blanket not Rog………😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
IMG_1136.jpeg

2 years of skin & me specifically targeting her pores. Think I’d ask for my money back Bab.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
You would think after the last Disney holiday where it was hinted words were had about them leaving her behind that she would have spent some time upping her fitness level, but if anything she’s fatter than ever, those theme parks are a slog and she’s def the dead weight of the family

and yeah she had a fall but she has no excuse not to do something

As someone who literally has hours each day to herself she really is a lazy bastard 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
2 years of skin & me specifically targeting her pores. Think I’d ask for my money back Bab.
That post needs an advisory warning!

The state of her skin! Why is it simultaneously so greasy and yet full of broken capillaries which are very typical for someone who drinks.

• Sick
Reactions: 18
I sincerely hope a homeless person shits on her sandals at Venice beach.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.