Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Missymoo92

VIP Member
Congratulations on another fine win @GingerWhinger - you've won an all-inclusive stay in a fancy TooMuchAir-B-N-B in Harbs. Please leave it in the state you found it upon checking out and DON'T touch the Easter eggs or the owner will smash y'face in (jokes!)

"Too much air b n b" 😂😂😂😂😂 fuck me 😂😂😂😂☠☠☠☠☠☠

Also, saw this on Facebook - genuinely thought it was Babs and let's be honest with TweedleBrum and TweedleSte we wouldn't put it past them!

Screenshot_2024-03-22-18-16-01-286~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Reality_tv_lover

VIP Member
my 5 year old came home from school Friday just gone saying you alright bab. His school is mid Birmingham so I assume he's heard it from a teacher

• Haha

Emmalj44

I can just hear her greedy laugh … I’ll get that , oooo and this , oh I need , oh I want .. my girl needs oh let’s match .. let’s get it all , the people will want to see ..it’s only fair

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick

justme2

Chatty Member
And she's not owning it with the fake body confidence she declares in her bio... Compare her pic to the latest offering from Laura adlington - not an amazing difference in size but despite being bigger Laura is owning it and wearing a swimming costume that fits , Babs is spilling out at the side wearing a costume that's 2 sizes too small and bending forth so much we don't see her a fraction of her full girth and she's still giving that stupid peace ✌🏿 sign!! She looks so uncomfortable over bent double like that, like she's just stood up out of a wheel chair. I know who I think looks better ...
View attachment 2847153
View attachment 2847155
Oh and happy Easter cow bags , a little message from our kween who hasn't eaten one meal thus far this holiday , just a series of snacks which will now include chocolate eggs .

View attachment 2847163
It looks like she’s hiding away in a corner where no one can see her as well.

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
Whoever mentioned The Garland hotel. Spot on! That video regarding the weather, the room carpet is exactly the same.
Thankyou! Was going to try and guess her Disney hotel too but cba 😁
---
2BABDDEC-3C8A-4722-8BDB-3C84EF9EC362.png

Actually screw it, I’m going for this one. She said that their hotel at disney was going to be “fun”. The rest of virgins offerings just look normal hotels.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’m going to claim a Tingo for the beach ‘run’.
At least we were spared the red swimming costume.
---
Soooo… she’s comparing Santa Monica to Weston Super Mare.
Don’t go giving her any fucking ideas…..anyway I’m pinning my hopes of her jet lag awakenings that she reads on here sees there’s more about her on mumsnet and she goes and does a deep dive #bitrude

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
Wonder what thoughtful gift she The two Es will get to say thank you for being the best Mommy/Mummy ever and treating us to this holiday of a lifetime.

I’m a huge Friends fan and didn’t even realise that’s what she was trying to recreate, she got it so wrong 🤣🤣🤣 I was racking brain thinking when do any of the characters sit looking grumpy and moody at the girls balcony window 🤔🤣
I only twigged because of the song, nothing to do with Babs attempt at a recreation 😂

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Technically she didn't pretend, it was someone on here 🤣
The "hacker" on the uni thing was also from here 😂
They weren’t specifically pretending to be Stephen and using his photos. And her narrative was it was hacked. It wasn’t hacked. People joined the chat.
---
Drum roll ….

Did she make it to Stars Hollow?
She did. She’s updated her story. Also fuck off Babs with “guess what show”.

Attachments

• Haha

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Why are they wearing Yale tops? Brags must think that's where they teach you to make keys, she has a masters after all...
#YaleGate
Yale is quite a big part of the show. Both Rory and her grandad went, they filmed a lot of location I think.

It is sad that she actually put that much into what she would wear on a moving cart though …

Reactions: 14

gingerama

Be careful with HRT and follow your instincts with HRT I’m neurodiverse and it made me suicidal and the GP said I had to stay on it but I had to take myself off it (I’m in chemical menopause’s awaiting a hysterectomy for adenomyosis) babs hasnt got a clue
Now now remember Emma is a lazy fat unhealthy bitch has asthma AND is perimenopausal and therefore cannot possibly be expected to actually EXERCISE……..

Seriously. …. Can’t even walk less than 10 mins without moaning. She seriously needs to take a good hard look at her ugly self before it’s too late. I’ve just had a health check up- I am considering starting HRT- I had a consult with our Nurse Practioner who ordered bloods weight and BP etc before she would consider prescribing. I discussed my weight with the HCA who did my bloods and weight etc. Told her I have a trainer who is working with me on weight loss and fitness as I’m aware it’s unhealthy. Now my bloods have come back ( I can look them up online) and are absolutely fine which is a relief!
I have another appt with NP next week to discuss results etc. I accept am very overweight but at least am addressing it.
This is very different from Emma -who went to see her GP and apparently her GP never mentioned her weight or lifestyle etc!!! Don’t remember her mentioning bloods etc being done!
She was just prescribed HRT!

Still don’t get why they won’t hire a car. So stupid!
I really hope she is hating this holiday. She is certainly making it look shit. She never gives any USEFUL info! Just shopping and what rides they went on. 🥱🥱🥱

• Heart

Emmalj44

View attachment 2847560View attachment 2847561
2 minute muck about with the brightness settings on her middle of the night toilet trip photo, then another 2 minute search for virgins most popular Anaheim hotel……
Sheraton Park Anaheim. Same picture behind her fat head
So clever !! I’m impressed
---
What age do you think they will get two rooms on holiday ? It will probably be the girls room and the boys