Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DLPJG

Is she taking the absolute piss? Such an atrocious person.

Talking about a spring clothes haul (we’ve seen your midi dresses, denim jacket and docs a thousand times over you biting bitch) and talking about shitting herself.
"One prop I tried to pull of..." She really can't be bothered can she?

I've literally never worried about "pooing myself" when I've packed underwear. She thinks she's being relatable but she's so wide of the mark.

And who is doing her nails? They're not even shaped evenly!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Klp86

VIP Member
They weren’t specifically pretending to be Stephen and using his photos. And her narrative was it was hacked. It wasn’t hacked. People joined the chat.
---

She did. She’s updated her story. Also fuck off Babs with “guess what show”.
She looks like a bloke in that pic 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Where exactly will Babs do the easter hunt if they're in hotels? Mini eggs, haribos, malteaser minis....and an expensive jelly cat each. Not like they're on a holiday of a lifetime is it 😆

• Wow

zebby

VIP Member
Do we think BTec and the team are crisis managing the Mumsnet outing, or are they just glad she's out of the country for a few working days.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
If it was we Lisa vanderpump that would’ve been impressive I bet she mention her cameo call from weird James how cringe!

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
She loves Queing? 🤣🤦‍♀️ Of course she does... Because it involves standing still and doing nothing!!!
And...... 🥁 her favourite pastime of gorging on SNACKS - never known anyone so obsessed with snacks , I guess it's cos she deprives her kids of breakfast , lunch and dinner - Rice Krispie squares are not a meal .... !!!!!

IMG_2968.jpeg

focusdochas

VIP Member
i actually fell in London (just bruising) and I got less attention than she does in these “interactions”

• Heart

SingSong

VIP Member
I give up I’ve tired to look but I’m not having much luck
Thread title is "Instagram 'influencers' ". It's in the AIBU section. Or if you use the search function, search that title and limit the results to the past 24 hours.

I genuinely 'hope that helps' !

• Heart

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Why is she called Babs on here??!
Brummies have a habit of calling people bab and lots of other colloquialisms we will use to take the piss out of her because she’s apparently “so proud of being a Brummie” she spells Brummie the cuntish way (brummy) because it looks better with mummy but also uses mum not mom on her insta which most Brummies use (inc her children and the Wettons use and she actually does as well when it’s not being done for the gram) and does nothing to promote Brum other than constantly being in the “big primark”

oh she also had a range of mugs4mugs with “alright bab” on which again is local dialect

oh Brummies don’t want her and do not claim her can we give her to another region please?!

• Heart