Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Can you not just jump on a bus in California? When we city break we hop on and off public transport maybe I’m niche

Reactions: 14

Hareandbear

VIP Member
She did. She’s updated her story. Also fuck off Babs with “guess what show”.
[/QUOTE]

I saw the pen, I guess my question should have been did she get to wander freely around the set taking pics like she thought she would?

• Haha

Klp86

VIP Member
I only twigged because of the song, nothing to do with Babs attempt at a recreation 😂
Ahhh the song helps haha I only saw the screenshot on here. Is Babs even a Friends fan? I don’t recall her ever mentioning it, maybe it was too grown up for her fake teenage/young adult years.

Hareandbear

VIP Member
Another Tik Tok family have been paid #gifted to travel to LA with their children for a road trip - she will be taking any inspiration from them!

• Haha

Klp86

VIP Member
Please tell me they actually went INSIDE Griffith Observatory?? I’m sure she said that was for Ethan. Or did she only go there for a very distant shot of the Hollywood sign?

• Wow

Whatsername

Chatty Member
I’m a huge Friends fan and didn’t even realise that’s what she was trying to recreate, she got it so wrong 🤣🤣🤣 I was racking brain thinking when do any of the characters sit looking grumpy and moody at the girls balcony window 🤔🤣
Not wanting to Bafend at all, but Rachel sits at the window while With Or Without You plays in the episode where she and Ross go on a break.

Don’t think you see Rachel’s shoes though but I’d bet my house that there’s no strain on the laces.

And since when has she mentioned Friends? Maybe when she’s asking please name the show she’s wondering if someone can tell her what set she’s actually sitting on?