Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
My favourite accounts on tiktok are 'what I ate' ones and I think she would get good engagement if she shared their meals each day. People like to see food. Especially if they are planning on going there for a holiday. Missing a trick again Babs.
I dunno, her Lanazerote attempt was NOT inspiring at all.

Reactions: 12

Mrslollypop

VIP Member
To be fair if she is in that hotel it does look pretty cool just watched a tiktok. Nice vibe and offers free trolley to universal. Plus it was opened in the 1970s by Beverly garland and is now ran by her son so she’ll probably be creaming herself over the CELEBRITEEEEE connections

• Haha

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

I think Emily and Richard are actually the genuine people. Yeah they are snobs but they only want the best for 'their girls' (did you see what I did there haha). Lorelei is the most selfish person ever and Rory is just twinning!

Trixxx

VIP Member
Phantom Planet! blast from the past.
Great throwback song. I don't think that would have been a band she would have stalked, and I don't think she's mentioned the OC before so she might not use it... I'm just expecting it on her usual transition video

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
oh, she HAS mentioned it. there was loads of hype about how she had demanded an emergency GP appointment for him, as his snoring was disturbing the whole hobbit house - it just have been at foghorn volume she could hear it from his camped out in the shed 🙄 - and she was spouting babnory stories about how he had immediately been referred to a clinic for a sleep study, complaining. a few times that his appointment was taking a while to come through as she obvs assumed him to be prioritised and placed at the top of the list simply because SHE demanded it, and she went through a whole stage of buying and trying out different earplugs - but then she was distracted by all the perimenopaue content and her fabricated stories of Steve's snoring are now only mentioned when they are on holiday and she is desperate for content to share in the middle of the night, as it is the sole time she shares a bed with him sleeps in the same room as him. same with his "trumps" which on previous holidays, she has genuinely blamed on jet lag, as Steve apparently only ever farts when he's abroad. 🙄

also, WHY was it necessary for babs to specify that she was writing the caption for that story while she was using the toilet?

there is definitely something up with her though, as unless it is that the kids themselves are refusing to pose and perform for the camera, her content is very much focused on Shamrock as opposed to usual, all gleeful and skipping and living his best life. 🙄
Wonder if we'll get an update on the "sleep clinic" once she's caught up here! We'd DEFINITELY know if she'd had to "solo parent" the kids for him to be away for a night.

Reactions: 11

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
She said the suitcase “with all the shoes” was left in the car so how has she got yellow shitwater sandals on today, had converse on yesterday and red shitwaters the day before?

L8619

Are we sure this trip isn't an Ad? There's a family out there just now (thecolefamily) and it's an add. They're in universal today.