Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Well when we get to see the riveting come pack with me 52 minutes Cali edition....did you know she's off to Cali 🤣, we can see exactly what she packed & where.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Mingles1001

VIP Member
Her engagement is so poor, I’d love to know what our engagement percentage is 🤣🤣🤣 a far off pipe dream for Flabs I know that much!

Emmalj44

there is aPsolutely nothing I would rather spend my Saturday doing! 🤣

admittedly not my best lyrical rewrite, but just for you @Rags2Riches

🎶
Grellow woman, stompin' down the street,
Grellow woman, chompin' suitcase treats,
Grellow woman, I don't believe you: you don't tell the truth,
No one could lie as good as yo
*AnXiEtY*

Grellow woman, you're a size 18?
Grellow woman, "Brummy" KWEEN!
Grellow woman, YOU think you're lovely as can be,
But you're lonely, just like Ste
Georrrowgee

Grellow woman, huff awhile
Grellow woman, puff awhile
Grellow woman, don't try to talk AND breathe!
Grellow woman, TOO. MUCH. AIR,
Grellow woman, with luminous hair,
Grellow woman, please give make-up tips to me!
'Cause I'll feed you, sweet snacks all night,
Beige buffet babsy, at mine tonight!

Grellow woman, shufflin' by,
Grellow woman, smudge-lined eyes,
Grellow woman, don't stomp away, hey
Okay

If you need a sugary snack, okay
I guess you need to go to bed, it's late
You're usually in your pit at eight,
What do I see?
Is she bein' laid upon by Ste?
Yeah, he's preparing decaf sleepy tea,
Oh, oh, grellow woman!

💛💛
Genius.., so impressive!!

Klp86

VIP Member
If they only went as far as that Irish pub then they barely even touched Venice beach. We walked from SM pier down to the skatepark and back, it was quite a long walk (though it was 30 degrees). Did she even find the shop from the Barbie movie where they buy their cowboy outfits? Surely her and her girl would love that 🤠

Jade33

VIP Member
Speaking of her narrative, remember when she pretended someone made a fake account pretending to be Ste when really it was just photos of Mickey Mouse on a BrummyDaddy account making fun of her.

And I’m sure she claimed she the live discussion she was on at the university was “hacked” by troll
Technically she didn't pretend, it was someone on here 🤣
The "hacker" on the uni thing was also from here 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Yes, I'm sure the server gasped that a customer ate their whole meal, because I'm sure that a surprising thing to happen 🙄

It's raining! what a shame, I'm sat out in my garden in the sun! Might drink my whole glass of wine, I'm sure my whole family will gasp
Hope you've had the washing outside on the line & shrieked/cried/shared all over socials
*delete as appropriate 😊

• Haha

Fitzybitz

I hope they’ve been on the Pixar wheel! If they scream at the littlest things, I can’t imagine what they’d be like in there!!

• Haha

Tippingpoint23

VIP Member
Babs, why are you even addressing the colouring? You're on your bloody holidays. Put your phone away and enjoy it. Good god, putting validation off strangers on the internet over time with your family.
She needs to up the attention and interactions hence the sob story 😢

• Angry
  • Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Oh 🤦🏼‍♀️ David Tennent now!

Big Whoop
at this point, she is clearly reliving her boyband days and actively stalking the celebs she is claiming to have "randomly" bumped into, just like she turned up at that bar knowing damn well that reality TV guy would be there and then pretended it was all just fate. 🙄

given the lack of peace sign selfie, i assume that babs' foghorn voice as she followed David Tennant around the store scared him off, so she. didn't manage to corner him, demand a photo and intimidate him into complying. i'm sue he's met enough crazed fans over the years that it's easy to judge which ones to avoid at all costs, and when to make a quick getaway! babs SCREAMING as she attempt to take sly photos of him to share on IG definitely falls into that box. he'll be adding HER - rabid British tourist, luminous yellow hair, frumpy frock - to his own police files. 🤣

• Haha

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
I’m not taking it back…because she’s a massive plank . She’s wearing leggings in the latest stories ,, 😂😝

• Haha

Ladeepfriedmarsbar

She said the suitcase “with all the shoes” was left in the car so how has she got yellow shitwater sandals on today, had converse on yesterday and red shitwaters the day before?
Not wanting to Babfend but you have to admire the Grellow one's dedication to having comfy feet no matter what she looks like!

• Haha