Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Klp86

VIP Member
Made sure to buy herself a spirit jersey too, that’s at least $70 right there. Don’t know if the ears are new.

Reactions: 14

Allthecakes

VIP Member
My take on it is that when she was gifted a NY trip and then the “smash his face in” happened brands backed off and she’s just not popular enough now for brands to invest in her.

Babs is so off brand fit anything Cali it’s money down the drain.
She couldn't even advertise california raisins could she 🍇🤣

• Haha

Boblebob

VIP Member
Ok, cowbags, I've seen a lot of comments on here since the start of the shit holiday about Babs lying about shoes, lying about sleeping arrangements with Sharky at home etc...

I think you should all rein it in perhaps, given that Emma has told us countless times that she doesn't lie. Ok? She NEVER lies.

Why would she?!

I think "non" (haha) of you know her heart. Or her soul

If you know you know 😂

p.s. Babs is a cunt
View attachment 2845955
Could she look more disinterested in her son? Holiday? Etc...... I'm sure my nan had a nightie like her frocky horror!! 😜
Size 18 you say 🤥

• Haha

Emmalj44

Is she taking the absolute piss? Such an atrocious person.

Talking about a spring clothes haul (we’ve seen your midi dresses, denim jacket and docs a thousand times over you biting bitch) and talking about shitting herself.
It’s just a joke isn’t … seen some really thoughtful posts and she posts about herself!!

• Angry

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Has the added time difference made her posting even more crap there’s not the usual 10 posts a day going on

Someone on the Mumsnet thread has a child at the same school as Erin.

Bab is going to be mortified when she catches up.

It'll do her good to realise other people don't approve of her actions regarding E and E, not just us.

All while she is on holiday paid for with the ads her kids perform on
Ooh I missed that bit…..be back soon I’m off to mumsnet again……this could be gold 🤞🤞

• Haha
  • Heart

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Guys I’m confused surprise period?? I thought the Dr had said she was into the menopause
Its almost like you have to have more that one LATE, not even missed, period to be "in" menopause...
---
I love how much this thread is flying through posts! I really wish she would stop trying to make sausage shark a thing tho he’s clearly has as much banter as wet wipe
Sausage Shark 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
ffs, babs is trolling me! this Haribo ad has popped up in my feed on FB three times since yesterday - AND I HID IT THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT! urgh. what have i done to deserve babs' gurning face appearing on my screen without warning?! the world is truly trying to spite me. 🤣

Screenshot_20240328_160751.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Wonder what hideous nails she’ll have for Disney? no doubt something poorly applied, wonky with a couple of hangnails

• Haha

Super_Berry

VIP Member
The kids said she levitated....wow, such an exciting moment & what a cliffhanger.

No babs, the smell of desperation is unreal. Go and enjoy your time away, then put a professional vlog together, surely after 10 years you're skilled to do that without giving viewers motion sickness?!
It says she posted that story 3 hours sgo so how early wer is hey all in bed? If it's 11.40pm now then was it at 8.40pn then we're all fast asleep; (sorry if my maths is wrong).

focusdochas

VIP Member
I had a few mad conversations in London last weekend. I went to a few tourist spots and it was mad as in unexpected banter but not anything like what she imagines, I mean “randomly happens to her”

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Best day of her life but she doesn’t even follow the man, and he’s not tagged in her photos. And we all know Babs loves a celebrity tag.

I think she made a fool of herself, she clearly wasn’t that bothered about him before and suddenly he’s this big deal because it’s something for her to show off about.

I’m sure he was polite as it was expected he would meet fans of the show but you know Babs will have taken it too far, insisting on multiple photos, bothering him twice, telling him odd things - just basically squawking in his face.
She doesn’t follow anyone from vanderpump rules… like I said yesterday such a huge fan!

• Haha