Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
has she ever even watched friends? As the scene she’s failing to recreate didn’t even happen at that window!

Oh and Babs, your shoes don’t fit you

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
has she ever even watched friends? As the scene she’s failing to recreate didn’t even happen at that window!

Oh and Babs, your shoes don’t fit you
What scene is she trying to recreate? I couldn’t figure it out. And though I’m not a ‘superfan’ I have seen every episode of friends more than once!

Reactions: 17
Isn't the song she's chosen for that story (All by Myself) actually from Bridget Jones and NOT Friends?!! She never makes any sense, useless fat twit!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ok, cowbags, I've seen a lot of comments on here since the start of the tit holiday about Babs lying about shoes, lying about sleeping arrangements with Sharky at home etc...

I think you should all rein it in perhaps, given that Emma has told us countless times that she doesn't lie. Ok? She NEVER lies.

Why would she?!

I think "non" (haha) of you know her heart. Or her soul

If you know you know 😂

p.s. Babs is a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Friends - Joey and Chandler have an All By Myself moment when Joey moves out. Chandler sits by the window in his place, Joey sits by the water feature in his new apartment.
The window Babs is at is where Rachel sits and I think it rains when Ross sleeps with the girl from the copy place - U2 With or Without You is played (until Rachel tells the radio DJ what Ross did!)
So yeah Babs - not quite right. Like everything you try to do, you make it tit!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
What scene is she trying to recreate? I couldn’t figure it out. And though I’m not a ‘superfan’ I have seen every episode of friends more than once!
The one where Joey has moved out of his and Chandlers apartment.
‘All by myself’ is playing in the background whilst Joey and Chandler are seen doing things alone that they would have done together (table football etc), and then finally Chandler is sat looking out of the window (in his apartment- not Monica’s, Babs take note), watching the rain, and Joey appears to be doing the same in his new apartment, but as the camera pans out he is actually sat in front of a water feature that looks like a rainy window.

Reactions: 17
Has the added time difference made her posting even more crap there’s not the usual 10 posts a day going on

Reactions: 14
I’m a huge Friends fan and didn’t even realise that’s what she was trying to recreate, she got it so wrong 🤣🤣🤣 I was racking brain thinking when do any of the characters sit looking grumpy and moody at the girls balcony window 🤔🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m a huge Friends fan and didn’t even realise that’s what she was trying to recreate, she got it so wrong 🤣🤣🤣 I was racking brain thinking when do any of the characters sit looking grumpy and moody at the girls balcony window 🤔🤣
I only twigged because of the song, nothing to do with Babs attempt at a recreation 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Seen the episodes loads and I was confused. Absolute sign that you got it wrong is when people can’t get an iconic scene

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I only twigged because of the song, nothing to do with Babs attempt at a recreation 😂
Ahhh the song helps haha I only saw the screenshot on here. Is Babs even a Friends fan? I don’t recall her ever mentioning it, maybe it was too grown up for her fake teenage/young adult years.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.