Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My take on it is that when she was gifted a NY trip and then the “smash his face in” happened brands backed off and she’s just not popular enough now for brands to invest in her.

Babs is so off brand fit anything Cali it’s money down the drain.
She couldn't even advertise california raisins could she 🍇🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She wants to write a novel, yet writes "They got married and fell in love".

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I hate hate hate those clumpy converse on her with an absolute passion. They just look ridiculous on her. I know women similar age and older than her that wear them and they look good in them. But Babs just makes them look tit. It’s some talent she has making any footwear look horrendous.

also I thought she said she only wore black in her younger years, yet more evidence that was a load of tit. And she’s done an impressive amount of travelling for a wallflower.

Ah more pics from the dress in black wallflower days…. 🤥
Exactly what I thought; ahh look at her, such a shrinking violet, hiding away in her brightly coloured, body skimming, strapless top 🙄 such bollocks, she’s always thought she’s the dog’s!!

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Just showed mr bored wet blanket Ste’s photo from 20 years ago and asked him how old he thought he was. He guessed 40’s. They must have both had very hard paper rounds………

• Haha
View attachment 2838788
How lucky they are to be in the unusual situation of having an 11 year old and a 13 year old who like theme parks. So niche.
With the people we love the most in the world. Along with the 'viewers' 🥺 who also love them, for different reasons.

IF YOU LOVE THEM THE MOST IN THE WORLD PROTECT THEM FROM PEA-DOUGHS.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Who the heck spends precious holiday time posting old photographs from 20 years ago? Oh just Emma.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
It's weird. She seems constantly baffled by a man she's been with 20 years. She acts the same with Ethan, constantly baffled. Men/boys are people too Bab, they're not so wildly exotic as you seem to think!?
She hates men. Simple as that. Even her own husband and son. She’s in a loveless and sexless marriage and they see each other as friends and nothing more. Once the kids hit adulthood, Steve will be long gone.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Christ they are one dorky looking family.

That Simpsons outfit makes the gifted Asda frock and shitwaters look like the height of fashion.
I think I'm more speechless that shes managed to get the blue skirt on!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
ah, all the Universal honeymoon throwback photos of babs, dressed head-to-toe in black, as she supposedly always did in her 20s because she was so self conscious that she didn't start wearing garish patterns and colour combinations like a kids' tv presenter til she turned 40, and found the courage to do so! oh, but wait....she appears to be wearing a blue patterned sleeveless dress with a gold belt and sparkly golden sandals. yet again with the contradictory narratives. 🤥🤣

and as for that caption, with babs describing her "tummy being a little squidgier", casually glossing over the fact that she has at least doubled in size, but now she has children to grab and use as shields in photos to conceal her gunt - as she poses in those photos desperate to give the impression she is a similar size as she was in the originals. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.