Brummy Mummy #161 Cash in the bank, hair still rank and married to a plank.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dare I say, a child on a day trip organised by Make a Wish.
It's weird. She seems constantly baffled by a man she's been with 20 years. She acts the same with Ethan, constantly baffled. Men/boys are people too Bab, they're not so wildly exotic as you seem to think!?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
duck me - I've had more fun in the rain in Blackpool.
Her ability to make the most expensive holiday look shite is something else.
As if she is hoofing herself around in broken sunglasses and tit water sandals with a swinging gunt that could easily store a couple of baby kangaroos in it.

And she has the audacity to pass this tit show off as content

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’d never considered LA as a place that I wanted to go but Bab’s first day review and the fact there is a pier like Weston has totally changed my mind.
Hopefully she’ll let us all know if they sell Lays crisps in LA and if they do I’m booking the next flight out there

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is she actually comparing Santa Monica to Weston Super Mare?? 🤣🤣🤣
Well if Weston has a Ferris wheel that will be enough for her to comment they are the same, because we all know she won't actually spend any time on the Pier exploring etc unless its in her Spreadsheet of Holiday fun!

Wow....British man ( I use the term "man" loosely here....) has pint in themed bar in California-- alert the media!!!!

God she's so dull- no-one gives a duck about your Uber journeys. We are too busy wondering why you didn't hire a car!! But then she has no intention of exploring any of the local area or even a bit further afield so I guess no need for a car!
Universal, Target, Bath and Bodyworks, Dollar tree and Disney. Won't need a car if that's the only places you go and lets face it- that IS about a much as she will do!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hmmm, I know she's only posted the bare, boring minimum but I'm kinda getting not very happy vibes from her posts. I bet she's counting down the hours to getting back to brum and heading to primark. This really isn't her kind of holiday is it?.. .. And we're only on day 2 😁😁😁😁.

• Haha
  • Heart
Hmmm, I know she's only posted the bare, boring minimum but I'm kinda getting not very happy vibes from her posts. I bet she's counting down the hours to getting back to brum and heading to primark. This really isn't her kind of holiday is it?.. .. And we're only on day 2 😁😁😁😁.
You can tell she wasn't pleased about walking along the beach. I wonder if they even went down the pier. The way she said he wanted to walk 30 mins and that didn't sound like it was in her plans for the day. She must feel so out of place when she hasn't planned every tiny detail of the day.

just gonna leave this here for babs to see when she's doomscrolling tattle at 3am California time...
stop-trying-to-5ab05e_20240326153235719.jpg

i simply CANNOT with her desperate attempts to make Sharktooth a "thing". her attempts to imply that her flat-pack husband has a WILD personality hidden away behind his "quiet, gentle, mild-mannered" expressionless, emotionless outward appearance is beyond cringe, and i can only assume that she has realised big E is less compliant with her demands that she pout and pose for content, and has begun to be more assertive in her refusal to perform for the camera and - knowing that little E will likely follow in Ez's rebellious footsteps, especially now the kids are older and she can't force her divide/conquer techniques upon them to intentionally keep them apart to prevent them from forming a sibling bond that may encourage them to conspire against the control she exerts over the hobbit household - thus she is trying to present Steve as a wild guy, infantalising him by demanding that he swing on the gym equipment like an oversized child playing on the monkey bars at the playpark, so that she can continue to create content that appeals to toddler mums by replacing the toddler-teens with....her lanky cardboard cut-out of a husband. it makes me wonder if he he way she's talking about him as though she is his carer, treating him by allowing him to choose a day trip to the beach, while he frolics gleefully through the sand and takes photos "for his mummy" - it's a whole different level of how the duck does he show his face at work?! 🙈

also, thanks babs for finally confirming that you intentionally seek out an Irish pub at every location you visit, to force St. Shamrock to pose for a photo - as opposed to him having the ability to sniff one out wherever he goes, because pints of green Guiness runs though his veins. 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha
just gonna leave this here for babs to see when she's doomscrolling tattle at 3am California time... View attachment 2838353

i simply CANNOT with her desperate attempts to make Sharktooth a "thing". her attempts to imply that her flat-pack husband has a WILD personality hidden away behind his "quiet, gentle, mild-mannered" expressionless, emotionless outward appearance is beyond cringe, and i can only assume that she has realised big E is less compliant with her demands that she pout and pose for content, and has begun to be more assertive in her refusal to perform for the camera and - knowing that little E will likely follow in Ez's rebellious footsteps, especially now the kids are older and she can't force her divide/conquer techniques upon them to intentionally keep them apart to prevent them from forming a sibling bond that may encourage them to conspire against the control she exerts over the hobbit household - thus she is trying to present Steve as a wild guy, infantalising him by demanding that he swing on the gym equipment like an oversized child playing on the monkey bars at the playpark, so that she can continue to create content that appeals to toddler mums by replacing the toddler-teens with....her lanky cardboard cut-out of a husband. it makes me wonder if he he way she's talking about him as though she is his carer, treating him by allowing him to choose a day trip to the beach, while he frolics gleefully through the sand and takes photos "for his mummy" - it's a whole different level of how the duck does he show his face at work?! 🙈

also, thanks babs for finally confirming that you intentionally seek out an Irish pub at every location you visit, to force St. Shamrock to pose for a photo - as opposed to him having the ability to sniff one out wherever he goes, because pints of green Guiness runs though his veins. 🙄
All that money to drink in a knock off ‘Irish’ pub and go weeeeeeeeeeeee flying about in his flip flops 🙄 oh and be excited by Ubers ( allegedly)

IMG_8221.jpeg

IMG_8224.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
What’s going on with his hair? Is that top bit a toupee, it looks like a small, hairy creature has landed on his head…
IMG_6303.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Mild mannered? Didn’t he intimidate a former neighbour who jokingly posted on here about Babs?

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
What’s going on with his hair? Is that top bit a toupee, it looks like a small, hairy creature has landed on his head…View attachment 2838432
That is the face of a man being held hostage and told to smile for the camera. He always looks so dead behind the eyes. I’d almost feel sorry for him if he wasn’t such a wet lettuce 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
That is the face of a man being held hostage and told to smile for the camera. He always looks so dead behind the eyes. I’d almost feel sorry for him if he wasn’t such a wet lettuce 😂
Blink twice for help Ste. 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Mild mannered? Didn’t he intimidate a former neighbour who jokingly posted on here about Babs?
Yes he did, that person was a member on here for a little while.

He's pathetic, intimidating women trying to act Iike a hard man.

They're both vile, awful people.

• Heart
All that money to drink in a knock off ‘Irish’ pub and go weeeeeeeeeeeee flying about in his flip flops 🙄 oh and be excited by Ubers ( allegedly)

View attachment 2838393

View attachment 2838396
ALL THAT MONEY, and she has quite literally described Venice beach and the Santa Monica Pier IN CALIFORNIA as being very similar to the beach/pier at Weston Super Mare, which she LOVES. may as well have saved the money and taken Sharky on a weekend trip to Weston to play on the beach in his sandals and shorts, eh babs? or Brighton, if you REALLY wanted to treat him. 😉

as for Steve supposedly having bants with the uber drivers - and given that they've only been there a few days, they must have taken a hell of a lot of Ubers for Steve to be able to rank his favourite drivers, but then again a full 30 minute walk would have far exceeded babs' usual daily step count, so she was likely barely able to muster the energy to get herself into the car 🙄 - what she doesn't realise is that he is likely asking questions about the gay scene in the area, happy to be dragged along to an Irish pub to pose for babs, as he plans to sneak out the hotel room later as she snores and sweats in her pit having knocked herself out with sleepy tea - not like they'll be sharing a bed, or likely even a bedroom, so it's not like she'll notice! - to go live his best life in his shorts and sandals at the local gay bars. you GO, Kween! and duck the bud lights with multiple straws - treat yourself to some cocks, babe you deserve it! ✌🏻🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Ap-solutely laughing my head off at the Weston comment.... Im camping near there this summer, who knew I'd be so close to Santa Monica 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ap-solutely laughing my head off at the Weston comment.... Im camping near there this summer, who knew I'd be so close to Santa Monica 😂😂
And I bet you'll have a much better time than Bab is currently!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.