Brummy Mummy #160 Wow, she's completed peri menopause nearly as quickly as she completed Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably been mentioned already but Babs has booked something solo & is crapping her Tesco knickers.. .. she also booked a solo theatre trip when she was last in America so she's not that nervous.
Attention seeking oxygen bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I've taken loads and loads of prescription meds into the US loads of times with no problem, some in original boxes, some in a dispenser. If they want to check them they just take you into a room and swab/scan them. If they're in your case the sniffer dogs won't detect 99.9% of prescription drugs. No drama, no issues! It's food they're more bothered about you taking in 🤷‍♀️
She'll totally test positive for snack-oin or crappabis.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I've taken loads and loads of prescription meds into the US loads of times with no problem, some in original boxes, some in a dispenser. If they want to check them they just take you into a room and swab/scan them. If they're in your case the sniffer dogs won't detect 99.9% of prescription drugs. No drama, no issues! It's food they're more bothered about you taking in 🤷‍♀️
I'm only winding her up about it, we know she reads here 😂😂😂 She only takes crips and sugary shite in, they're only really bothered about goods of plant & animal origin.

There are some prescribed drugs you need paperwork for, though. I had to apply for taking codeine into Japan at the Embassy NCD, & when I travel to The USA I take a letter from my consultant, a printed prescription and my meds in their original packaging with the pharmacy labels on them. I'd personally never take the risk, but that's me.

Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why she’s pooing herself (gross) over booking something solo when all of last week she said she was going by herself to some real housewives bars or something while the others go to a football match? Make some sense Blabbers!

Reactions: 18
Alcohol and being overweight also makes people sweat #justsaying

• Haha
Reactions: 20
811 likes on today's Ad!

That's 0.44% of her following!

Less than half a percent of her followers like her Ads!

The gravy train is running out of steam!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Same. I was on a shitload of codeine for a slipped disc last time I went. Not a bother on them. I had the original boxes and a copy of my prescription but no one asked.

Reactions: 13
Why is no one talking about the hairy back info? Do you reckon he has to shave hers after?

• Haha
  • Sick
If the dream chat wasn't boring enough, she then goes and ruins it by trying to make out Kenny sleeps in her bed 🙄
Come on Bab, we believed you upto that point!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Could be worse....Ste might be asking for a back, sack and crack? 😶
Coming up on Wednesday's upload, watch as I prep the 🪜for his much needed time in the sun. Make sure you like, share and subscribe. Love youuuuuuu alllllllll peasants.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Frankly, she's now just a boring bleep. Watching her flail about her bed like jabba the hutt is maybe something David Attenburgh could comment upon - 'Here we have the rare Harbs, yellow spotted walrus attempting to entice her mate in verbal interaction, however he is elsewhere feathering the nest for their young, something which this beast prefers to avoid'.

• Haha
  • Heart
I was at a Liam Gallagher gig last, some advice Emma stay away from the Definitely Maybe tour it’s definitely not Maybe your vibe!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
The way she heaves herself about in that bed!!! Like a walrus!! I would really hate to be that unhealthy!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 24
Also what a heartless cow.

IF this morning’s Babanory has any truth in it she rolled her eyes/ignored that her husband who not that long ago lost his dad had a dream that he couldn’t wait to tell his dad about with the soundtrack of life goes on…

I guess it’s ok though as she still has her dad!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.