Brummy Mummy #160 Wow, she's completed peri menopause nearly as quickly as she completed Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t get my kids eggs, I’m not tight but they get them of Grandparents and have an egg hunt. They have enough chocolate. (If they didn’t get any from relatives I would buy them) I can’t believe she is taking eggs all the way to LA for kids of their ages on an expensive holiday, it’s insane. Surely they are not going to miss having an egg while they are at Disney and universal studios.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She’s so out of touch, I’ve noticed this year how many eggs are still on the shelves in comparison to other years. I’m not sure if it’s the Eddie Abbew effect of people wisening up to sugar or the fact that people can’t justify that amount of money this year for chocolate, my kids have asked for books 🤷‍♀️whatever it is I’m sure even the babettes won’t find seeing that sallow sad sack nose diving aggressively into an egg very funny. People are changing, becoming more aware and ready to bid a final long coming farewell to these greedy lazy grifting bastards
And I’m here to watch em all fall……instas full of grifters it’s about time companies wised up too

• Heart
Reactions: 20
The vlog was a lovely reminder of how much we live rent free in her head,,,,,
Hi 👋 Bab!

How many times did she say aPsolutely?
And how much did she over justify packing the toddlers plane bags because they still want them and also buying the brats clothes🙄

The vlog was a lovely reminder of how much we live rent free in her head,,,,,
Hi 👋 Bab!

How many times did she say aPsolutely?
And how much did she over justify packing the toddlers plane bags because they still want them and also buying the brats clothes🙄
Is she still bulk buying poor little E’s character covered clothing in the sales?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It's been a year 🐄🛍 since the grellow one blocked me for politely asking her would she consider donating any Easter eggs to a food bank.... No reply - just blocked, bleeping bleep that she is!!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
It's been a year 🐄🛍 since the grellow one blocked me for politely asking her would she consider donating any Easter eggs to a food bank.... No reply - just blocked, bleeping bleep that she is!!!
I actually dislike her more than anyone or anything in this world.
I hate every last living thing about her.

There, I've said it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
So I vaguely remember this didn’t you just suggest politely that she donates to a food bank and she just blocked you? She’s a cwunt such a cwunt!

Reactions: 19
IMG_3443.jpeg
I’m half asleep scrolling Facebook and well I thought this was Emma 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Oh how I am praying that she misses the egg and headbuts the table HARD!! She can dip her whole head in a tub of Sudocrem then! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So I vaguely remember this didn’t you just suggest politely that she donates to a food bank and she just blocked you? She’s a cwunt such a cwunt!
That's right and I was really gushingly polite... But she blocked me without even replying! Not to worry cos this is how I responded 😏⬇
Screenshot_20240321_231603.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
7482FD23-BE11-4B7E-A7D7-4584FB823491.png

Oh. Babs has deemed it to be Easter today. Even though it’s next weekend. Glad she’s acknowledging she’s been rehashing for 5 years- nothing changes.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
God it’s not 5 years of the same “joke”. A joke would imply that it’s funny. It’s 5 years of the same wasteful, unhinged, unfunny, show off, awful, cringy tit. She’s the absolute worst human. And to top it all off? Easter is a week away!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Stupid greedy wasteful witch! Love the fact that the first two comments asked her if she realised that Easter was next week! That’ll have pissed her off!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
View attachment 2829758
Oh. Babs has deemed it to be Easter today. Even though it’s next weekend. Glad she’s acknowledging she’s been rehashing for 5 years- nothing changes.
And with this reel alone you can see where she’s piled the weight on. She’s bigger now than when she was wearing and extra thick dressing gown!

At least I know why the QE hospital shook yesterday it was the tremors from her jumping in Harbs! And babs please where dresses that are long enough for you, that “dress” in the reel looks like a smock top because you insist on still buying an 18 when clearly you’re a 22,

• Haha
Passive aggressive witch knows it’s Easter next week but won’t be in Brum 🙄 couldn’t save the reel for a week and post it later?
oh wait, that fajita gate clearly lives in her head rent free.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The more grotesque she gets the more she’s willing to flash the flesh. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Wasteful, wanton egomaniac is not a vibe I’d aspire to

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.