Brummy Mummy #160 Wow, she's completed peri menopause nearly as quickly as she completed Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course he didn't care about dream, and I can't stress this enough NO ONE CARES ABOUT OTHER PEOPLE'S DREAMS. Literally do NOT EVER tell me about your dream ffs. EVER. It's really really boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Screenshot_20240321_112328_Instagram.jpg

She's really trolling us now with Skin and Me.
I seriously cannot get over how bad she looks! She looks dead!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I rarely genuinely think people are ugly. Like, maybe not the prettiest, or maybe plain. I'd class myself as that, just average plain. BUT she is UGLY

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’ve never watched one of her vlogs in full before but I have today. She is unbelievably annoying with her “apsolutely”, “bits and bobs” and bleeping plane bags. Utterly controlling of the entire family. My 2 kids are the same age and would not appreciate me choosing what they want to do on a plane journey. Her 2 are just so used to having material tit chucked at them all of the time.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’m getting a bit tired of one evening her making a comment about something (I.E sudacrem) and the next morning we’ve got a full on reel trying to be funny using said sudacrem. God the content is drivel.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
And the number of times she reminded everyone of the California trip!! bleeping shut up!!!!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
She's going to hate at least 50% of this LA trip! I promise you all...
The jetlag
The traffic
The weather
The cost of everything
The Sex Shops
The Drug Dealing
The Red Light Districts

And I refuse to say "California" when she's visiting one City in America's 3rd largest state!

Reactions: 24
I rarely genuinely think people are ugly. Like, maybe not the prettiest, or maybe plain. I'd class myself as that, just average plain. BUT she is UGLY
I agree, very few people are ugly, she used to be what you described, but now is seriously ugly. I think her being ugly personality. She probably has always had an ugly personality but “success” has fed her ego and greed making her worst ugly personality traits even worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Replacing his egg because WHO has eaten it?! She's the one who like choc orange 🐷
He’s a grown man (allegedly), if he eats the treats he eats them. They are not even in the country for Easter Sunday so why would be be bothered - it’s just another excuse to buy more 💩

Reactions: 16
Oh yippee to show off her wealth and greed she’s going to slam her massive spam head into an Easter egg all whilst people are struggling to make ends meet! Just donate to a food bank you cwunt

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
Here comes the Egg smashing reel 🤦‍♀️🙄
Shame nobody replaced the Chocolate Egg with a massive duck off house brick!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
What goes through her giant yellow head,??
Do you...

A. Donate Eater eggs to a food bank, for kids that wouldn't otherwise receive one this year.

Or

B. Headbutt the Easter egg, meaning only you will eat it as it's covered in Skin and Me products. Also adding to the perception of how aggressive you are.

Tough choice 😒

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
She ain’t really making the brand look good if she is resorting to putting sudacrem on her face. (Not that I believe she is using Skin and Me, she’s to lazy to stick to it consistently)
not only that she makes the brand look bad with her waxy grellow skin and endless spot outbreaks, but she's now encouraging people to just slather sudacrem all over their face and raving about the benefits of it, which directly. opposes her advertising a skincare brand when her advice is "sudacrem fixes everything"! i can only imagine how desperate skin and me must be to want to work with babs. 🤦🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 17
Oh duck off with the bragging - can't she just say well done to Erin for working hard . No it's gotta be she's a lovely girl and I I I am very lucky. Why can't it be about Erin and her achievement if she has to post such private personal stuff..

also a nearly hour long pack with me to look forward to cos in case you hadn't heard she's off to CALIFORNIA in the Easter hols for the 20th holiday of a lifetime !! Braggy smug cow !'

• Heart
Reactions: 23
52 minutes of watching the fat controller pack her bits away....no thanks. I hope her family starts taking back some control. She's so overbearing and sm-ugly.

• Heart
She’s so out of touch, I’ve noticed this year how many eggs are still on the shelves in comparison to other years. I’m not sure if it’s the Eddie Abbew effect of people wisening up to sugar or the fact that people can’t justify that amount of money this year for chocolate, my kids have asked for books 🤷‍♀️whatever it is I’m sure even the babettes won’t find seeing that sallow sad sack nose diving aggressively into an egg very funny. People are changing, becoming more aware and ready to bid a final long coming farewell to these greedy lazy grifting bastards

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.