Brummy Mummy #160 Wow, she's completed peri menopause nearly as quickly as she completed Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course she knows Easter is next week..
That whole thing on her Stories about "we do break up today don't we" was planned and very very poorly acted!
She's blatantly posted the Egg smashing reel today because they go away tonight or tomorrow.

And just to add,,,,, you don't even see this year's Egg smashing because the reel is so badly filmed and edited. bleeping ugly selfish witch!

Emma, Shuv another Easter Egg in your gob and shut the duck up about going away!
---
Screenshot_20240322_075159_Instagram.jpg

I hope she's booked another seat on the plane for her extra chins!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Gaslighting and gaslight are words used far too much & in context of her pretending it's Good Friday today...how ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Screenshot_20240322_080759_Instagram.jpg

This slightly arsey reply proves she knows full when Easter is and that this was all planned, as per usual 🙄

Reactions: 19
So now she’s on stories saying she changed the caption on the reel. It now begs people to comment when they break up for Easter. She’s been reading here and knows her engagement is dropping. The annoying thing is, there’s some dumb Babettes out there who’ll lap it up and reply to boost the braggy witch’s comment count 😡

Reactions: 20
Desperate show off Idiot, if you’re not at home for Easter just don’t post the stupid reel!

Reactions: 15
I think I speak for us all when I say…….get on that plane babs and duck the duck off……..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Gaslight is the word of the day when she actually has no clue what it means. The faux hand shaking. Vile cretin

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If you notice, she posts a new reel practically everyday now!
This is because Instagram have changed their algorithm and they only want people to post reels. My husband works in the media (I think I've said this before) and has been reading up on it! If they don't post reels they don't appear in people's feed. So these pointless pathetic ill thought out reels are her last desperate ditch attempt of staying relevant.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
It is Babs’ world and everyone else just exists in it!!

If she went offline for the duration of her once in a lifetime (multiple) trips I could potentially forgive her for posting that today with the caveat that she would be away BUT we all know she will be online everyday so why not save the reel until next Friday when it would then BE appropriate!

• Heart
Gaslight is the word of the day when she actually has no clue what it means. The faux hand shaking. Vile cretin
yeah, She’s accusing her followers being emotional abusers who are making her think she’s going crazy! The term comes from an old Hollywood film called gaslight where the husband makes his wife think she’s going crazy to get her locked up.

• Angry
Reactions: 23
She’s so rubbish at her job that she couldn’t even edit the smacks to her massive forehead in time with the music 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 23
We don't break up today. Or next week. Well, I tell a lie, I might take the long weekend cos I'm self-employed, so no worky, no play and all that. Mr Zeb has been granted the long weekend off from his proper job. So have the baby Zeb's, both mid-20s and working in proper jobs, not influencer blaggers, who will come over the long weekend. We'll sit and reminisce about their childhoods and how their knicker drawers were never shared online, or how they were never spotted in town by total strangers who knew their full names, DOBs, school, clubs routine. Funny ole world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I just caught up with her reels from this morning. Actually now painful to watch. She is possibly the most tedious person. I am now only following to see how low she really will go.

• Haha
  • Heart
We need a new thread title - surely it must have LA/Cali in the title so when we refer new 🐄 💼 to the inevitable meltdown of 2024 it will be easier to find 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.