Brummy Mummy #160 Wow, she's completed peri menopause nearly as quickly as she completed Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she still not realised that Hauls are in such bad taste at the moment.
bleeping braggy witch!
Her hauls are all from tat shops and she mainly purchases absolute garbage.
I mean pens for her teenager to do colouring in on a flight FFS. ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
And, of course, a ton of sugary snacks.

But I agree they are still in poor taste when there is a cost of living crisis and people are struggling to feed their families and pay their basic utilities bills.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Has she still not realised that Hauls are in such bad taste at the moment.
bleeping braggy witch!
Her hauls are so awful. If you insist on doing them at least show people where they can get (for instance) some bargains on skincare, good deals on kids clothes, stuff that her followers might actually find useful in the current climate where the vast majority of us are trying to save a bit of money where we can!? Hers are basically "this is all the shite I bought myself this week". She's so afraid of anything that requires time and effort.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
๐Ÿ˜‚ god forbid that she should still be up and enjoying herself at 11 pm or later, I mean you see kids way younger than the Conway toddlers still up and having fun into the late hours when the on the 10th holiday of a lifetime. I mean you're not going to combust or change into an ugly sister if you're not asleep by 12:00 midnight -oh sorry that doesn't apply in this case ๐Ÿค” but seriously in DLP we saw so many European families eating at like 10pm and watching the fireworks etc , how utterly boring to be driven by mummy pigs toddler schedule when you're a teen and a tween - you just know how it's gonna go b4 she's even there it will be another Iceland - holed down at 7pm eating snacks and going to bed early for a rope drop with zero people around and set atmosphere at stupid o clock in the morning - how boring & utterly predictable ๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿ˜ด๐Ÿคค

Reactions: 25
We are wasting our time appealing to her to stop bragging

a) because she doesnโ€™t give a tit
b) because she thinks sheโ€™s someone special

the sooner these lazy grasping bastards sink without trace the better

• Heart
Reactions: 34
We are wasting our time appealing to her to stop bragging

a) because she doesnโ€™t give a tit
b) because she thinks sheโ€™s someone special

the sooner these lazy grasping bastards sink without trace the better
Lazy and greedy is absolutely the best way to describe this colony of trash of humanity.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
ffs, a 30 minute vlog and the sheer amount of times she feels the need to brag abouthhr upcoming Cali trip - barely five minutes from the end and she can't reposts a "oh, if you've just tuned in, you may not know that I'm off to California next week!" - as though people are randomly going to start watching a vlog half way thru, and when the majority of it was babs talking about what she was buying to pack in her snack suitcase FOR THEIR TRIP TO CALIFORNIA, and what toddler activities she was planning to pack to keep the teens entertained on the plane TO CALIFORNIA - and don't worry, she checked with 13 year old Ez, who confirmed that she aPsolutely wants a bag filled with toddler tat and surprise toys, and can't wait to sit next to her mummy on the flight so they can colour together ๐Ÿ™„ - plus talking about how she won't need more Easter tat decorations for the hobbit house this year as they will be spending Easter IN CALIFORNIA, and debating g which eggs to buy the kids to pack to take with them TO CALIFORNIA because Easter eggs are not available IN CALIFORNIA. ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ก

any ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿ› who want a drinking game, simply take a shot every time babs says the word California and you'll be drunk within the 15 minutes of the vlog! ๐Ÿคฃ

she is truly unbearable. also, her pronunciation of pastel as "pas-TELLE" and ombre as "om-BRO" is a major ick. ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข

and the duck is she blabbering on about here, saying she has opted to return to a centre parting as she thinks a centre parting looks good with a headband. genuinely concerning if she thinks that parting is in the middle of her spud head! ๐Ÿฅ”๐Ÿคฃ

Screenshot_20240320_121334_com.google.android.youtube_edit_1731981154844572.jpg

Screenshot_20240320_121340_com.google.android.youtube_edit_1731987797250300.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Pisses me off when she gets gifted stuff, in this cost of living crisis, thereโ€™s so many people more worthy than big brags Babs, with her constant spending and holidays!
These big companies should really be more responsible. ๐Ÿ˜ค

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Pisses me off when she gets gifted stuff, in this cost of living crisis, thereโ€™s so many people more worthy than big brags Babs, with her constant spending and holidays!
Look at her trying to make out *she* does "science projects" with her kids! That box will be full of tat by this time next week.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Itโ€™s not gonna do anything for their brand. I imagine her to just smell damp and musty so Iโ€™d associate that with the brand
---
And what even is โ€œthe new scentโ€ itโ€™s not Hinches Vacay Vibe so whatโ€™s she actually advertising

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So only people who like Bab are brilliant, those who don't are ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ‘œs.

She really thinks she's something special. I just don't get what she thinks is so great about herself, she has neither looks, personality or skills that I would admire.

Her stance on parenting and privacy actually offends me.

• Heart
So only people who like Bab are brilliant, those who don't are ๐Ÿ„๐Ÿ‘œs.

She really thinks she's something special. I just don't get what she thinks is so great about herself, she has neither looks, personality or skills that I would admire.

Her stance on parenting and privacy actually offends me.
Are you dissing the internet safety kween ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Homeland Security in The USA heavily frown upon medication drugs being sneakily taken in. You're meant to carry them in your hand luggage in their original packaging with a written confirmation from your GP that they are indeed prescribed for your use (the same for Japan actually, as she has floated the idea of going there). Homeland Security can be "tipped off" that the Conway party are smuggling non-declared meds.... just sayin' ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Homeland Security in The USA heavily frown upon medication drugs being sneakily taken in. You're meant to carry them in your hand luggage in their original packaging with a written confirmation from your GP that they are indeed prescribed for your use (the same for Japan actually, as she has floated the idea of going there). Homeland Security can be "tipped off" that the Conway party are smuggling non-declared meds.... just sayin' ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚
Stevo will glare at the nasty man and it'll all slip away, never to be spoken of again.

Or...Orange is the new black one off episode featuring 'the puffy faced Brit'

• Haha
Stevo will glare at the nasty man and it'll all slip away, never to be spoken of again.

Or...Orange is the new black one off episode featuring 'the puffy faced Brit'
Can you picture her epic meltdown as they get 'cuffed and marched out to the interview room by armed Homeland Security Officers? ๐Ÿ˜‚ The US of A don't play when it comes to outsiders and their country security. I reckon even ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿชœ would piss his pants ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why the drama with meds? She went to Florida last summer. Sheโ€™s always so bloody extra.

• Haha
  • Heart
I've taken loads and loads of prescription meds into the US loads of times with no problem, some in original boxes, some in a dispenser. If they want to check them they just take you into a room and swab/scan them. If they're in your case the sniffer dogs won't detect 99.9% of prescription drugs. No drama, no issues! It's food they're more bothered about you taking in ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.