Brummy Mummy #160 Wow, she's completed peri menopause nearly as quickly as she completed Netflix.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion came from a comment made by @Barnabybear and was nominated by @Allthecakes

Recap

Babs had a ‘whooshy’ ear and managed to get a GP appointment for it fairly easily. Whilst there she had a check up on her perimenopause. according to her GP she’s completed perimenopause because she’s had one slightly late period or something 🤷‍♀️

🦈🦷 relation got married and Babs dressed up in her finest toddler inspired party frock. She shared pictures of the bride possibly before the bride had even had a chance.

Babs is taking the family to LA Disney for a holiday of a lifetime. She’ll take us poor peasants along for the ride. I can’t wait to see the inside of the hotel room, her giant head and some blurry shots of Disney.

Yet another post about how this time last year she was utterly miserable but now she is just so happy. No really, she def is now. Fast forward one year from now and she‘ll put out a post saying she was unhappy in 2024 but 2025 is her year. And repeat. Forever.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Thread suggestion came from a comment made by @Barnabybear and was nominated by @Allthecakes

Recap

Babs had a ‘whooshy’ ear and managed to get a GP appointment for it fairly easily. Whilst there she had a check up on her perimenopause. according to her GP she’s completed perimenopause because she’s had one slightly late period or something 🤷‍♀️

🦈🦷 relation got married and Babs dressed up in her finest toddler inspired party frock. She shared pictures of the bride possibly before the bride had even had a chance.

Babs is taking the family to LA Disney for a holiday of a lifetime. She’ll take us poor peasants along for the ride. I can’t wait to see the inside of the hotel room, her giant head and some blurry shots of Disney.

Yet another post about how this time last year she was utterly miserable but now she is just so happy. No really, she def is now. Fast forward one year from now and she‘ll put out a post saying she was unhappy in 2024 but 2025 is her year. And repeat. Forever.
Bravo 👏
Love your recaps 🤣🤣👍

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Piri piri menopause still makes me giggle from the last thread.

oh and we forgot her being called chubublubs the hut from the new and improved Colin…

oh and chubs Easter eggs taste better because of all the oil in them! So fattening enjoy!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Bangs on about how she actually does eat healthy but we’ve seen her devour crisps and an Easter Egg today. Clearly this is standard for her diet.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
God I hope she gets bleeping jet lag and chub rub so badly it ruins her holiday. bleeping twit. How many holidays does she have a year? Really winds me up as I work and the husband works but we get UC because we don't get paid enough and will never be able to afford to go abroad.
Sorry for the moan

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I stand by my comment in the previous thread, that house looks like a doss house and Bab sits there snorting chocolate like a desperate crackhead - chocolate junky or what!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
God I hope she gets bleeping jet lag and chub rub so badly it ruins her holiday. bleeping twit. How many holidays does she have a year? Really winds me up as I work and the husband works but we get UC because we don't get paid enough and will never be able to afford to go abroad.
Sorry for the moan
Oh I can guarantee the jetlag will aPsolutely floor her 🤣🤣 it's going to be hilarious! 🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bangs on about how she actually does eat healthy but we’ve seen her devour crisps and an Easter Egg today. Clearly this is standard for her diet.
I thought the pattern of the pink PJ's or manky blanky was her foot all wrinkly 🤣 mind you, with the state of her hands it wouldn't bleeping surprise me!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She apsolutely has . Not. Thought. This. Holiday through one bit. It's just oh I've got another spare £12 k + for a holiday and blah blah blah some shite bout Gilmore girls and real housewives - we'll go here!!!! ??? As I say I've never been but I'm learning so much from you cowbags, I can't wait for the car crash content and strops ... I would have also thought it more suitable for older teens not toddler 11 year olds who aren't allowed to stay up when it's dark ??? ...

Did she ever post a vlog about Amsterdam on the subject of age appropriate holidays !? I don't remember seeing one...

Her passive aggressive reply to the babette who said hire a car was so rude I mean we normally get 'noted' but patronising babs knows best on this occasion and that they'll be ok in Ubers. Well I guess that you will barely even need a Uber if you plan stay in your room the whole time and gorge on sweets 🐖and not experience any of the night life ...

Get this response from her too - why not acknowledge their luck and privilege - there are millions of 'lovely kiddos 'in the world who . Never ever would get a chance to experience the trip of a lifetime- yours experience Them 2-3 times a year - they are. Lucky- admit it and read the room you smug braggy witch. And also do they appreciate it & are they happy - they reckon kids are just as happy if not happier with a simple holiday rather than tearing round on their mothers agenda , posing for content and having to go to bed before it's dark ... I wonder how they fit in at school , my kids used to feel embarrassed if they had a week abroad as most of their friends either couldn't afford to go away or had local day trips so they used to keep it quiet so as not to make their friends feel bad.

IMG_2848.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry for the moan
She's totally fake, she a miserable cow who doesn't even enjoy the holidays. Its all fake smiles for her followers so she can think she is better than everyone else. The reality outside of the gram is that this holiday is going to be unbearable for her family like her last WDW holiday. She is a spoilt witch who has a strop if they don't do as she says.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Stephen likes to watch holiday adventures in the hope that Babs switches it up & their holidays become abit less rinse & repeat brummy abroad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t know if it’s an urban myth but I remember reading that they put extra fat/oil in Easter egg chocolate to help it mould into shape 🤮 and why is she eating it so far in advance Easter?!

Reactions: 20
The kids are lucky to go on multiple holidays but I wonder how much they enjoy them or how many nice family memories are even made. I bet all they will look back on is how their mom dragged them from place to place, forcing them to pose for photos with fake smiles before she stomps off to the next insta worthy thing. It’s all for content. Nothing else. Selfish greedy witch.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
has she made a big do da of world book day? Do kids still do it in year 5/6 can't remember how old the littlest one is

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.