Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jade33

VIP Member
Literally NOBODY else on my entire Instagram feed has mentioned The Brits!
Mine neither, tho I saw chat on the Emily Norris thread that they're there and Matt's outfit is hideous so had to pop over to check, and by god, they were right! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lettuce

So a babette recommends a hair styling wand and babs immediately turns it into an affiliate link for herself? She won’t even share other people’s suggestions for free
I’d just come on here to say exactly the same. How does that work then? Surely she’s breaking some sort of Insta rules & regs there by adding it as a ad affiliate link. Can any one confirm? Its not a product used by her so she shouldn’t be gaining from it.

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
Jesus Christ, my phone has frozen on her stories so I’m catching up here. This is what it froze on though. I know we’ve said it before, but how are Skin + Me happy to have her flogging their shite products?

God knows what the chubalub thing is all about too. Desperate for content much?

Attachments

• Sick
I’d just come on here to say exactly the same. How does that work then? Surely she’s breaking some sort of Insta rules & regs there by adding it as a ad affiliate link. Can any one confirm? Its not a product used by her so she shouldn’t be gaining from it.
Affiliate links are used to promote products and get passive income - usually for things they like, but quite often as in grabby Babs case for anything vaguely related to, well anything.

IMG_8309.jpeg

• Angry

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
As I thought she would...the yellow marshmallow has treated herself to some new followers overnight and is now up to 183000 🙄
babs deserves to treat herself for being such a big, brave girl, and inspiring the babettes by pushing herself to wear a glittery toddler party dress and golden pasta shoes to a wedding - having supposedly worn black to every wedding she has attended for the past 46 years!

her weekly bot treat is the equivalent of the kids being given a plastic tat treat from the reward box at the end of each week for "good sharing", tying their own shoelaces and managing to eat from grown-up non-plastic plates without breaking them.🙄 ofc babs demands a weekly "reward" too! and to avoid a tantrum, Steve buys her housands of bots each week to reward her for her inspiring content, flaunting her gunt to boost the self-confidence of her followers, being a "great mum" and taking it upon herself to speak out to society about the menopause, in a way that it has never been mentioned publicly by ANYONE before.

plus this week, i'm sure she expected a selection of gifts to comfort her during her "woe is me" moment of "feeling wobbly" as a result of the world not informing her that her belief ALL women go thru the menopause in their late 50s was incorrect, along with balloons and a huge cake all to herself - complete with candles - to celebrate her "completing" the peri-menopause. a cake made especially for HER, iced with the caption "perimenopuase? completed it mate!" and obligatory cheers of "you GO, girl!" from Sharky! 🤣🤣

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I think she’s hoping she will do a podcast with her!!
she will be RABID that Alison shared her story, claiming that she "loved that journey" - it was six years ago, Alison probably doesn't have the faintest clue who babs is or even a vague memory of sharing a taxi with her, she's only shared her story and added a friendly caption to be nice - but babs will be aPsolutely manic, already having sent multiple DMs inviting her to be on her flop cast, likely with that photo of her with Steps "accidentally" attached. 🙄

and of that story was a rehash, and one she has told multiple times before. disappointed she didn't include details of the taxi driver - presumably a MAN - trying to start a fight withg someone while she and Alison cowered together, terrified for their safety as vulnerable women without Steve to protect them. oh no wait, that'll be because it DIDN'T HAPPEN and she doesn't want Alison Hammond alerting the babettes to her lies. 🤥🤣

• Haha

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Funny you say that, my GP asked me a few moths back if I’d ’like to try HRT’ only went to see him as I was fatigued and run down (was low iron) but he was trying to get me onto HRT. I asked ‘do I need it’ he just said might be good to try. I’m now heading to post menopausal and yes babs I had a blood test for hormone screening. I’m on no HRT and just winging it, to me it’s a natural progression as a women. I’m not dissing HRT as it works for so many but personally I don’t want to take something if I don’t need it. Was just annoyed at my GP trying to dish it out like smarties and said my fatigue was down to menopause which the blood results said otherwise. Sick of influencers jumping on the menopause bandwagon for content
Yes although I take hrt now as research has been done into it reducing osteoporosis & dementia (family history) - that said my joints & brain thank me on a daily basis but it's not a magic bean/gel/patch like she implies, I'm improving exercise & diet too. Definitely personal preference & we don't need Babs ramming unsolicited advice our way 😃

• Heart

Candyfloss1974!

As the owner of a 12 year old girl who is OBSESSED with skin care, I was bit concerned (but also low key glad she's moisturising and using SPF) however the other day she was in town (the nearest big town near where we live, we call it town what are we like!) and texted me this "they have drunk elephant in Boots now, when I get home can we check the ingredients and see which ones I can use so I can save up".

So the message is already getting across to 12 year old girls that skin care is good and can be fun but you can only use certain products at this age, without 46 year old baron fucking greenback with grey skin, broken veins and pores the size of sink holes weighing in on the subject. The kids are regulating themselves already Babs, you will never be relevant!
Baron Greenback 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
CHUBALUB reveal yourself 😂
chuBABlub! 👏🏻🤣

i mean, whoever was behind those DMs, it's a very fitting nickname for the grellow menace! and ofc narcissistic babs has twisted it into a sign that she is "desirable". 🙄

tbh, she's likely secretly FUMING that her recent reel flashing her gunt and getting changed in front of the camera to ensure that random strangers see her gurning around in her underwear only resulted in a few DMs mocking her "chub" - which clearly backfired, as masters babs simply assumed it was a "cutesy" pet name used in another part of the UK that isn Brum, where they use "bab" 🤣 - as opposed to the unsolicited dick pics she was hoping for ever, ever since she announced on her podcast that she was disappointed as it must mean that creepy guys don't find her attractive, actively hinting that she WANTS guys to sexually harrass her. 🙄

Lukeskywalker20

I've just watched the latest borefest on fast forward just to see how she can stretch out filling a wardrobe. It has to be done her way, she couldn't do it with the boy. I would have thought there was more chance of him actually sticking to it, if he's decided where everything goes. Also Ste has the cheek to purchase something that he actually wants to display in his house and it's banished to the boys room. And he's told not to buy anymore. It does not fit her tat aesthetic so she only allows the football stuff in the boys bedroom. She really does wear the trousers. What a partnership.

• Angry
  • Wow

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
They won’t have a car?! I’ve never been to LA but I do know you definitely need a car as it’s so vast! I’m guessing they’ll just get Ubers????
To be fair I have been to LA and did a split stay between Anaheim and Burbank without a car
---
No doubt this won’t be their only trip as there is no way babs is gonna do without a summer holiday we well… those kids are absolutely spoilt she is going to be insufferable

• Heart