Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justme2

Chatty Member
View attachment 2798876
And in todays episode of WHO THE FUCK DOES SHE THINK SHE IS we have this ๐Ÿ‘†

Who the fucking hell is she to recommend the Scouts etc, an organisation that's been going for over 115 years doesn't need this overgrown ugly foghorn on legs to promote it. What parent doesn't know about the Scouts FGS!
The waiting list round here is years long to join cubs and scouts.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Sheโ€™s so bloody predictable, from the picture on her latest post I knew it was going to be an ad. Always the same pose ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Angry

NattyMoo

Mine neither, tho I saw chat on the Emily Norris thread that they're there and Matt's outfit is hideous so had to pop over to check, and by god, they were right! ๐Ÿคฃ
I know itโ€™s off topic but WTF is that jacket? ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
I like how Babs always quotes that her and Emily started out at the same time and have been on a similar influencing journey but Emily has nearly 300k followers now and although sheโ€™s a bit annoying and a bit vapid at least she thinks of more varied and less repetitive content. She has a nice house and puts more effort into her content and looks after herself. Take note Babs!

Jade33

VIP Member
I tried to get my 12 year old to watch Dawson's Creek with me once, she declared it to be utter shite so now our early 2000s binge of choice is Law & Order SVU. (I wouldn't recommend it for most pre teen girls tbh but my daughter is basically Wednesday Addams!)
Have to say, I agree with your 12yr old ๐Ÿคฃ I tried dawsons creek and gilmore girls the 1st time round and they weren't for me! One tree hill, the oc, on the other hand, I've watched both over again since the 1st time and they were just as good! Tried gg again and fell asleep ๐Ÿคฃ

Gl1tt3rUn1c0rn

VIP Member
Those of you that have been to LA, would you be happy going round all the bars for that tv show all on your own?

• Haha

syd81

When she goes out she's never gone very long, even with her own mother, back home in a couple of hours banging on about bhs. She can't handle being out can she, Good job tomorrow is her 'day off' so she can recover from spending 2hrs out! Although she didn't need recovery time following her freebie meal at MPW the other day did she!

Klp86

VIP Member
I thought Instagram was cracking down on this buying bot folllowers - smallish fanpages get penalised for it massively (which is one of the reasons why I've not touched it) but all the influencers etc seem to get away with it?
Probably wouldnโ€™t do anything, but you can report them to Instagram I think. I would try if I wasnโ€™t blocked by her on every one of my accounts ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
Is this an American star or uk star? Or is a star who is English but on the American spinoff who gave blabs a cameo call? Iโ€™m invested in this now ๐Ÿ˜‚
An American, ex-cast housewife on RHOBH. We've been friends since meeting via a mutual friend. That's all I'm saying ๐Ÿ˜‚
Wait...you're friends with a Real Housewife of Birmingham (Harbs)?

Anyone we know ;)
Nooooo, an American (Beverly Hills franchise) ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Queen Olivia Benson... love that!

Edit to add - Can you imagine Babba the Hutt trying to give her commentary on SVU?!
Not a chance. On the whole there are actually some good conversations to be had during it and it sort of makes it easier to talk about consent etc when its in the context of just chatting about the telly. (just wish there was less talk of ejaculation!)

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
It transpired that Stephanie the bride is Stephen's cousin. It's her poor husband, Tom the groom, who's the unfortunate sod who married in ๐Ÿ˜‚

Our condolences to Tom ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ah yes, I stand corrected, I knew this ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ long day!
Poor Tom, blink twice Tom if you need help ๐Ÿ˜ณ

• Haha