Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Interesting story about celebs and menopause on good morning Britainโ€ฆ..calling early tingo for chubalubs this morningโ€ฆ.taking full credit for menopausal women and their overies

• Haha
Reactions: 16

shazbev

VIP Member
Maybe she's quiet today due to her ear falling off.. Apparently she's had an ear infection, who knew?

• Haha

shazbev

VIP Member
Question... Im probably wrong but shouldn't she DBS checked to give a talk in a primary school??

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
She wanted a #content baby, but limp dick said no
...hence her having to make do with a content pup! ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

can you even IMAGINE though?! having a baby for content is utterly horrific - but the way the poor kid would be exploited, born solely so she could continue with the "relatable" toddler content and have a child young enough to drag to #gifted toddler activities, visit santa etc, yet treated appalling behind the scenes. especially if the child had the audacity to be born a BOY! he'd be ignored and dismissed worse than Ethan, treated like total shit, with such resentment and bitterness, eye roles behind his back, yet faux niceties and that patronising, sickly sweet voice to his face. plus she'd be using the poor kid as inspiration for another poetry pamphlet about how "cruel" the child and how they "ruin everything" - especially with her having repeatedly said that she hated being mother to a baby/toddler. she would be an aPsolutely MONSTER. ๐Ÿ™„

while we know Sharky will have refused because he doesn't want to have to engage in private parts action for the THIRD time, I'm glad he at least found the balls to say no to what was likely a hell of a lot of pressure from babs, given his failure to stand up to the babtator and protect the privacy of the kids he already has. ๐Ÿ˜”
---
APsolute bollox...Alison Perry was on hrt at least a year earlier & Babs clearly hasn't listened to what she said or the links shared.
obviously AP failed her as a friend, and babs is feeling "a bit cross" that she didn't sit her down and explain that she may go thru the menopause before she reaches her late 50s! or, more likely, babs didn't listen when AP mentioned starting HRT, because it wasn't about HER, and immediately changed the subject to her own issues with asthma/anxiety/allergies to ensure the conversation was focused on HER. ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

also, her sudden claims that she was struggling with anxiety back in 2019 - i swear that recently she has been saying her anxiety started around the time she went to that thing at the house of lords about kid's literary and subtitles on tv shows! her timelines and lies are all over the place - to the point that i don't understand how the babettes haven't noticed such blatant inconsistencies! trying to map it out all would be a full time job!

and if it were the case that she was initially experiencing symptoms of the perimenopuase in 2019, she seems to have forgotten that their was a fucking PANDEMIC and that GPs weren't prioritising joining the dots between babs' myraid of symptoms and contacting her to advise her that collectively, they may indicate the beginning of the menopause! the world doesn't revolve around HER in the way she believes. ๐Ÿ™„

Last edited:
  • Heart

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
View attachment 2797242
And this is why Bab is encouraged to continue in her quest to be the cuntest cunt online. Prime example of a typical babette, God help us all, we live amongst these cretins!
Thing is.... those bags wasn't even her own idea. She's nicked it from an insta mate and made it her own. She doesn't have an original thought in her body.

• Heart

zebby

VIP Member
i apologise if this has already been solved in the previous thread, but my brain feels broken trying to work out the family connection between Sharky and the bride. i swear babs has been talking about going to her brother-in-law's wedding? did i INVENT that?! her blabbering is hard to follow at the best of times, but it wasn't until very recently that she revealed Steve HAS brother - I always thought it was just him and his sister - and i thought it was HIM getting married. s it that Stephanie is the daughter of Sharky's brother?! which would mean she is Steve's niece, and i assume the reason babs wouldn't simply say "my neice is getting married" is because, despite them being married for years, she still doesn't perceive the Conway side of the family as HER family. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

I'm so confused! plus if the bride is Sharky's nice, that means the E's DO have a cousin/s - albeit older - which, perhaps, is why she has never mentioned his brother's family before, because she likes the idea of the E's being the only grandchildren - in the way that they are the wet ones' only grandkids, as that makes HER feel special, y'know, because SHE birthed them, and her/Steve's parents wouldn't have been grandparents without HER.

aalso, that photo where she is saying she wouldn't have worn a glittery toddler's party frock in her 20s! i would hope not, babs! if she wasn't a #size18, I would assume that dress had been bought from the kids' section of Monsoon! ๐Ÿคฃ
We need an Ancestry tree to map it all out.

• Haha

Monkeybum

VIP Member
I've just seen them, didn't know this was a discussion ๐Ÿ˜‚ They literally said goodbye and walked off in opposite directions

It was this , great night tbf!

• Wow
  • Heart

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
When I worked at a local college, one of my students used to babysit for Alison Hammond. She used to come in as a model for her for beauty traatments. I have met her quite a few times and yes, she really is lovely and so chatty.