Brummy Mummy #159 At least nanny San gets double dips, Babs only gets double bagged

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely nothing in this world could convince me that she is a size 18! In her head maybe, but you can see the awful fit of her party dress, the pants that are so tight you can the outline of them! She has no idea how to dress for her size. Just because you can get it over your enormous head Bab, doesn't mean it fits or looks good. Ask your sister-in-law to take you shopping!! 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I think this is one of my favourite ever thread titles.
And for the record, I don't think the kids were there. If they were there's no way this Monster would have been able to resist showing off a photo shoot with the brat, gushing over her and how she can't wait to be mother of the bride at her wedding 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 29
do we think someone is nursing a hangover?
I'm wondering if she got that bladdered she offended someone and there's been a fallout this am. For one thing, I'm sure Sharkys family are reluctant to have their pics on social media and maybe her posting the pic of the bride etc ( probably without asking permission cos she's that crass!) has sparked off a row oh I do hope so!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ha she put to the groom “welcome to the family” - interesting that she only just started following the actual bride who’s the family member on Instagram. Are you even part of that family Babs?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I didn't think Babs drank (insert confused face emoticon) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It says a lot that Stevie's mum & siblings have clearly never wanted to appear on Babs socials but as soon as she gets the opportunity she's sharing the cousin, aunty and sister-in-law.
She's a desperate twit!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Was the Wettinator out in full force last night? She's very quiet. Has she got the beer fear and regret?

I do hope so 🍿🍿

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wonder if the best man speech exposed that the bride kept the groom a secret for twelve months and it’s sparked an argument between sharky and blabs?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's probably quiet because she's busy still trying to take yesterday's make-up off 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Responding to your comment on the previous thread Ruby's mum, as the thread had locked. Regarding Grandad Rog having a liver transplant, it came from Roger himself, he openly talks about it in comments on his public Facebook page. I would never say anything that serious if it was conjecture.

@Riiiiiiiiight, regarding your mum and the seriousness of organ donation, I was moved by your comment. It's a big deal and your mum, you & your family did a winderfully generous thing and I send you much love ❤ I'm so sorry about your mum. I agree with you about Grotbabs diluting the seriousness of his illness and not using her priveleged platform to raise awareness about such an important and emotive topic, but choosing instead to gloss over it and make a show of herself in ugly dresses and footwear, gurning into her phone and dicking around with a bag of prawn crackers on the internet.
Much love to you 🐄👜 💕

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
i apologise if this has already been solved in the previous thread, but my brain feels broken trying to work out the family connection between Sharky and the bride. i swear babs has been talking about going to her brother-in-law's wedding? did i INVENT that?! her blabbering is hard to follow at the best of times, but it wasn't until very recently that she revealed Steve HAS brother - I always thought it was just him and his sister - and i thought it was HIM getting married. s it that Stephanie is the daughter of Sharky's brother?! which would mean she is Steve's niece, and i assume the reason babs wouldn't simply say "my neice is getting married" is because, despite them being married for years, she still doesn't perceive the Conway side of the family as HER family. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I'm so confused! plus if the bride is Sharky's nice, that means the E's DO have a cousin/s - albeit older - which, perhaps, is why she has never mentioned his brother's family before, because she likes the idea of the E's being the only grandchildren - in the way that they are the wet ones' only grandkids, as that makes HER feel special, y'know, because SHE birthed them, and her/Steve's parents wouldn't have been grandparents without HER.

aalso, that photo where she is saying she wouldn't have worn a glittery toddler's party frock in her 20s! i would hope not, babs! if she wasn't a #size18, I would assume that dress had been bought from the kids' section of Monsoon! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.