Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Officer and a gentleman starts tomorrow is there a press night for it?
the ballet is on at the hippodrome or Bhangra Nation starts tonight at the rep

Reactions: 11

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
This reminds me can any cowbags help me out? How fast can you get from Birmingham to London using any of the stations there? I was looking on Trainline and it was stating 2 hours.

I Sometimes catch the 0717 new st to Euston, takes 1 hr 21. Limited stops hence the very quick journey .

• Heart

Franklin22

It was Hillcrest as as it was, definitely Dudley/ Netherton. I went to college with someone who b worked with her
I knew it was Hillcrest but I had presumes it was the one in Woodgate Valley (aka the brothel on the hill) rather than the Netherton one.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Don't be so sure about that. It's either a meaty tuck or she wears incontinence pads cos there is a lot of stuffing there!
urgh. genuinely looks like a photo of a toddler with a fully nappy that needs changing. i swear she's wearing an inconvenience pad - although whether it's because she has bladder issues or simply due to laziness as it means she doesn't have to drag herself up from the babs-shaped imprint in the sofa when she needs to use the toilet, i have no idea - although with the grellow chubalub, I would assume the latter.

I'm guessing that if she DOES struggle with incontinence she has decided it is not a health issue she can attribute to being perimenopausal, thus is one she would choose to keep private - y'know, unless it was Sharky or one of the kids with bladder issues, as she would be exploiting it for all it was worth. 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha

SugarSnapBam

VIP Member
I've also met and spoken to Alison a few times, she used to live near Solihull and I had seen her in Solihull town centre and was in a queue with her.

I also saw her in Birmingham City.

Am I now more famous than Bab? Did I invent the word famous?

She's such a celeb wannabe.

Still no gushing post about Ethan and secondary school?? So Erin got one but not Ethan, what a surprise🤨
If you were in B&M, 🐄👜 ... so was I 👀😂😂😂

Reactions: 10

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
More or less caught up here now. I can sum everything up in one word.

Shitshow.

in other news I think I’ve found Margot’s long lost dad on another thread. Goes by the name name Rickets actual name Olly belonging to TikTok sensation BECKI jones. Ricketts backstory goes he is the oldest living dog, having been witness to the erecting (bit rude) of stone henge look at the Becki jones wiki for more detailed information.
It’s Becki jones not Abby jones my bad lol too late to edit

Reactions: 9

NoHintOfDrama

VIP Member
More or less caught up here now. I can sum everything up in one word.

Shitshow.

in other news I think I’ve found Margot’s long lost dad on another thread. Goes by the name name Rickets actual name Olly belonging to TikTok sensation abby jones. Ricketts backstory goes he is the oldest living dog, having been witness to the erecting (bit rude) of stone henge look at the abbey jones wiki for more detailed information.
Rickets belongs to Becki Jones

• Heart
Reactions: 8