Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Klp86

VIP Member
I’m guessing the grammar is a bit more salubrious than the school that little E has been offered. Not as worthy as a mention as it was for golden child.
Thinking about it, golden girls school is mixed isn’t it? I wonder if little E sat the 11+ to go there too and didn’t get in. (Sorry if this has already been discussed and I’ve missed it)

Reactions: 13

shazbev

VIP Member
Is it good ? Thinking of purchasing x
I like it, I have the satin kajal olive one and it goes on great and for me lasts awhile and pretty smudge proof. Unlike Bab I look in a mirror when I apply any make up! 😜

• Haha
  • Heart

Veronica

Chatty Member
I'm surprised they've not got a car ??there's no real public transport..is she just going to use ubers? You would think they would have done a bit of a road trip on the coast and finished in Disney or something

Gingysmummy

Why does she even bother watching then if she doesn't know anyone or any of the songs? Oh yeah FOR CONTENT!!!!
She only listens to 90's music because she lives in the past. Now I love Greatest hits radio but listen to my son's music in the car with him sometimes (and god help me some of that is shit! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )but guess what I'm not interested in the Brit awards so I don't watch!

She's so ridiculous and pathetic and childish- why throw a strop cos she doesn't know any of the artists? Emma no-one is forcing you to watch- your children are old enough to watch it by themselves ffs! If they even want to.
As for Dawson's creek- its a pile of crap and why don't you watch something current with your daughter or god forbid your SON!
This constant harking back to the past must have some psychological meaning?!!
I only think she’s watching the Brits as Emily Norris is there , I love music but from the 80’s/90’s no idea as a nearly 50 year old who the new acts are, my teenager likes rap and the police . She’s just trying to appeal and bring content to her failing Chanel

• Heart

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
What's going on with her eyes?
Is she wearing coloured contacts?
Can't imagine for one moment that she'd stump up for them tbh, however her eyes look weird.

I tried to get my 12 year old to watch Dawson's Creek with me once, she declared it to be utter shite so now our early 2000s binge of choice is Law & Order SVU. (I wouldn't recommend it for most pre teen girls tbh but my daughter is basically Wednesday Addams!)
Queen Olivia Benson... love that!

Edit to add - Can you imagine Babba the Hutt trying to give her commentary on SVU?!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Monkeybum

VIP Member
I knew it was Hillcrest but I had presumes it was the one in Woodgate Valley (aka the brothel on the hill) rather than the Netherton one.
Tbh I didn't know there were 2, some of my cousins went to Netherton so that's the only one I know 😂

My friend definitely taught at Netherton and without outing me or her she is friends with Emma on private fb so assume it's that one 🤷‍♀️

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
I've just seen them, didn't know this was a discussion 😂 They literally said goodbye and walked off in opposite directions

It was this , great night tbf!

I saw his show recently, great for a wholesome singalong!
---
I'll be honest, I thought it was more Dudley/Netherton way but I could be way off.
I thought it was more Sandwell way.

justme2

Chatty Member
Some of you must be lucky enough to live in areas where it’s a high chance you get your first school preference. Definitely not the case where I live.
If child lives in catchment and attends a feeder primary school then yes pretty much getting a place. Much poorer chance if not in a feeder school even living in catchment area as town is close to the catchment boundary. The only kids who didn’t get a place at the school were kids who lived in the different council area. Kids also have a pretty certain chance in getting into the nearest school which is in a different catchment area under a different council as it’s under subscribed due the “outstanding” schools in the same area( which my kids don’t stand a chance at getting a place at the “outstanding” school, mine go to “good” schools but we were happy with the “good” school).

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
How does she manage to pose in such a way where she seemingly knocks at least two dress sizes off her supposed #size18 body?!
It’s so disingenuous to her followers! She’s such a fake.

And having just caught up on her stories, she really thinks she can sing doesn’t she!
Lest we forget the power of the stepladder 🪜 I feel Sharky brought it this time. 🤔

• Haha

Gingysmummy

I knew it was Hillcrest but I had presumes it was the one in Woodgate Valley (aka the brothel on the hill) rather than the Netherton one.
my brother was a maths teacher in Dudley he home from abroad , how good would it be if he worked with the grellow one. I’ll report back

Reactions: 11

Emmalj44

I like it, I have the satin kajal olive one and it goes on great and for me lasts awhile and pretty smudge proof. Unlike Bab I look in a mirror when I apply any make up! 😜
Thank you so much for your reply , was think of that colour too x

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
Alison travels Avanti 1st class ( I've seen her in first a few times & had a selfie with her )so can always avoid her .... Babs get the West Midland cheaper train.
This reminds me can any cowbags help me out? How fast can you get from Birmingham to London using any of the stations there? I was looking on Trainline and it was stating 2 hours.