Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Imagine, just imagine, your life was so fucking boring that you felt the need to film yourself pretending to take washing in…

nope, can’t do it 😫😫😫

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
‘I feel so confident walking down Main Street’ 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮
And why is she holding fucking ugly bags even a toddler would be embarrassed carrying? WTAF is wrong with her?? Plus that blue dress is about 14 sizes too small 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
"COUCH 5 TO K" why does she keep calling it that??? And Babs you really aren't that intelligent 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Try being a fulltime working mum Emma who works nights and weekends, with a husband who runs his own company and travels the world with it! Then you'll know what it's like being ships that pass in the night!
You don't do anything at night! Except go to bed at 8pm in your manky frumpy PJ's and disgusting socks! So fuck off with the narrative that you're busy! You couldn't even spell busy 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

justme2

Chatty Member
I don't get the fuss she making about the holidays, especially when she keeps banging on about what a lovely stage she is at with the tweens, how easy it is. She can't stick to any of her narratives.

• Heart

DynamoPollo

I’ve never seen someone go on about weight as much as her. Talking about her size, discussing calories and how they don’t count if on period / christmas time, etc and then constantly doing flashback stories where she says how she was skinny and not confident bla bla

• Heart

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Sadly I suspect Erin is becoming a carbon copy of her mother and will be bragging at school that she has TS tickets and how she will film for her friends etc. I bet she is a right madam because Emma has made her that way. Poor Ethan- I know he's only what..9? and probably has completely different interests to his sister but she begrudges buying him ANYTHING. God forbid he should have a bloody t shirt that he wants but Erin gets bags, ,TS tickets, theatre trips etc! Do we think when Ethan reaches the same age Emma will be splurging on him in the same way?? Not a chance!
The Wet Lettuce didn't put his foot down and say she couldn't spend £££££ on tickets- his balls have shrivelled up long ago! She's always had tickets and you wait she will end up with great view because she will be thinking people will have forgotten where she said she was sitting etc by next year! But Emma, us cowboys never forget......

Funny how her "anxiety" never prevents her from going to a concert with THOUSANDS of other people in another city etc. Always fine for that- but cries when a man shouts at her for shitty driving!
Hope she forgets to book a hotel and then can't get one but she won't because this is for HER so will be perfectly organised. :rolleyes:

Really hoping she's ill and can't go .......

• Heart

Loz18ed

Why is it every Monday morning when I wake up, I see picture of her in a swimming costume all over my feed 🤢 I do not need or want to see that. Also a pic of her with a cocktail at the tiki bar, thought she promoting alcohol free now? (Another bandwagon she’s just jumped on).

• Heart

Riiiiiiiiight

VIP Member
Good lord if only you lot could see my daughter and her mates the pink is blinding!!! Feathers glitter oh my god anyone would think they was all off to the premier not the cinema in town 😂 but this is what being nearly 13 is about! Not going to bed at 6pm with no communication to the outside world, scrap booking, petite filous, not having your own personality and wearing toddler Disney t shirts!
Babe wouldn’t handle this tho she would demand that she comes along sits behind them and gets involved in their gossip! Plus barbie is a 12 so clearly not suitable for ezzie

• Heart
  • Haha

Clarissa_2019

Chatty Member
Who looks so her and thinks “ busy mom” 🤔 WHO?

and yeah you will get people asking you if you want to get fit when you post your sweaty face pretend running as if you are trying to get fit?
Instagram is business for many. like blabs and her ‘werk’
Someone who isn’t bothered and body confident would just press delete and never mention it
Exactly I get tens of comments like this and I have a private Instagram , it’s just bots isn’t it ? Just ignore or delete - no need to make a big song and dance about it !

• Heart

Rags2Riches

VIP Member
All this talk of “poo lamps” and “fart shoes”. She’s the most immature yet prudish person I’ve ever come across.

Always talking about “up your bum” but then can’t say sex or fuck and instead it’s “touch private parts”.

• Heart
  • Haha

justme2

Chatty Member
They are just people running a business trying to get clients, no different from her contacting people for freebies.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

Loopybird69

VIP Member
How can she advertise Elemis skin care and that shit skin+me? Does she not see how contradictory it is?!

• Wow

Hareandbear

VIP Member
Poor little E, excited for the first day of his holidays and forced to sit at the table with his 3+ scrap book and colouring pencils for content.
I imagine he has also learnt that if he just does this one thing now she will be off his back for the rest of the day.
Run Ethan, she will never catch you 🏃‍♂️

• Sad
  • Haha

justme2

Chatty Member
They are a very weird couple, they are really quite creepy. It's like a grown man-child and an overdominant mother relationship. So icky.

• Sick
  • Heart