Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Look at the difference in her face 🤣 surely the babettes aren't dumb enough to believe she doesn't alter her pics?! 😂
The tagged photos of babettes show ridiculous photo poses skirt out, side bend... They're all deluded and think fat is fit. I'm not saying you have to be thin but own your body shape/size.

Reactions: 15

Ele88

Chatty Member
Now she's got Erin painting at the table like a toddler!
I absolutely hate this, my daughter her dad are both brilliant artist and you cannot schedule when they are in the mood to create, it ebbs and flows, but not for Babs kids, they have to switch on and do at they are told!

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
Hope Ste has bought her a ticket because Ticketmaster have changed the rules so the person who bought the ticket has to attend.
I do hope that’s the case for Babs but in general it’s crazy. My kids have often bought tickets as gifts for my husband and I or for each other without intending going to the show themselves.

Bobbie14

Why has she always got her fat trotter covering her face when taking her ‘running pics’ is she scared a cowbag will recognise a leaf 🤔🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Doesn't look like someone (overweight, unfut, peri woman) who has run 20mins non stop. I'd expect a red face and vit of sweat

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I don't think there is a 'friend'
actually yeah, upon re-reading that caption, it's clear that babs is referring to. HERSELF when she mentions Erin's "bestie" - "did I arrange to take my girl and her bestie to the cinema - yes, yes I did!" a cinema trip for MY girl and her best friend babs! 🙄🙄

tbf, Erin was likely glad babs didn't insist she drag along a friend for their cinema playdate, if babs genuinely did "weep" while watching the movie, as Erin would far more likely be moritifed and cringing internally than "giggling" at her embarrassiment of a mother!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Trying to channel Louise in the baby pink sequinned netted dress/monstrosity! Bet Babs is so jealous that LP had a Disney proposal yet Ste categorically does not want to do a vow renewal there (or anywhere?). So Babs is going for the heat-rash in flammable sweaty material sympathy vote and she’s going to pay for a photo shoot to celebrate 20 years since they got off with each other in Risa. What a weirdo! When Mr MoodyMerde and I got married, that became our anniversary, and we don’t really commemorate or definitely remember the date we got together.
and not only the pink, sequined toddler party dress 45 year old babs is planning to wear, but the fact she has demanded steve buy a pink shirt so they can "twin" on their anniversary! i wonder if he'll also be expected to wear a matching headband or accessorise with with matching glittery pink mickey ears now erin has put her foot down and refused to twin with babs! 🤣🤣

talking of LP, it's very interesting that babs still follows her account - AND her pet account 🤣 - despite LP having cut off their "friendship"! obvs still desperate to know what her more successful ex-bestie is up to, raging with envy and being "inspired" by her outfits and bracelet-making! i bet she's FUMING that Louise's daughter is seemingly having more success with her dancing/singing etc than TT, and also explains why LP renadomly uses terms like "niche" in her captions - totally throwing shade at the grellow one! 👌🏻🤣

• Haha

Jade33

VIP Member
Poor Erin can’t even go to the cinema with her friend without Babs being there - how overbearing is she?
It's the "here, Erin's mate, grab a pic of us twinnies in the barbie box!" 🤣🤢 surely should be babs getting pics of the girls then disappearing (but preferably dropping off outside and disappearing!)

Jossstickjunky

VIP Member
I'm amazed she watches anything like that TBH, she's frigid as fuck, years ago when I watched her and Louise pentland, it would annoy Louise that Emma wouldn't talk about sex 😂

Fanny's got cobwebs 🕷
More like a bloody elastoplast! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Whatsername

Chatty Member
I couldn't persuade the current Mr Bev to accompany me to watch Barbie and my DD lives 100 miles away. We're off to watch Oppenheimer this afternoon, could I accidentally steer us into the Barbie screening 🤔🤔?
Back to Bab... She's still a cunt, HTH 👌
My husband’s refused to see it too so I’m going on my own tomorrow night.
We’re seeing Oppenheimer on Tuesday.

justme2

Chatty Member
that poll on her threads to determine who has the middle name Louise, because it was a generic middle name during the 80s - similar to Marie, Anne, Nicole etc. like...who cares?! how is that interesting content? so babs has a boring middle name, presumably because soggy San and damp Rog didn't have the creativity to choose names for their kids that weren't listed in the top ten most popular girls names at the time - Emma Louise and Claire Michelle. big deal! altho it does amuse me somewhat, as it's hardly the niche celeb name babs wishes she had! 🤣
I have a boring 80s name, I always say it reflects my mum well picking a popular common name. It seems like every kids I know born now has the middle name Rose or Grace.

unt Bessie

Someone mentioned her reel was shared on an Instagram page. Can anyone remember what the name I want to have a nose myself?

View attachment 2313740

Edited to add that I found the original post. But I can’t find it on the account, do we think Bab told them to remove it?
Yep, this was just on stories so no comments to be seen there!