Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
A pizza burger! :sick: #classy
does...does babs know what a pizza is? in what possible way is that a pizza burger?! okay, it doesn't appear to be a traditional burger bun/bap/roll/whatever the fuck it's called in Brum, but it's hardly a burger wedged between pizza. is a pizza burger even a thing? did steve INVENT it?! 🤷🏻‍♂️🤣

also, i thought steve famously "loves a sausage"? he went to a carvery yet didn't opt for a roast OR a sausage?! does she even KNOW steve? or did he get left at home to scroll grindr and enjoy a nap in the big bed while babs lugged her cardboard cut-out to rog's birthday meal?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13

justme2

Chatty Member
Funny how she didn’t schedule time to be with her parents when her dad was in and out of hospital. Or schedule time to be with Steven’s mom when his dad died.
Yep funny because that helped others instead of her. Her time with her parents is to help her.

• Angry
  • Heart

zebby

VIP Member
"Oh, they've got 'pop tops', I'm gonna see what sizes they've got"...then the camera cuts away :sneaky:

• Haha

RCARTER84

The first date today was a Saturday in June - surely if she's that "desperate" for tickets, she'd try both dates. I tried this morning and got 2 tickets 👍

• Heart

focusdochas

VIP Member
I have started using a crutch when my balance is off and it takes so much adjusting. If she ever needs to use a crutch, she’s going to have to relearn how to walk from the shuffle and stomping to actually walking.

Nadurath

VIP Member
I think Ste’s sister has a couple of kids that are much younger than the E’s. I remember she shared a pic from the botanical gardens and you could see the back of two toddlers with the E’s clearly chasing / being chased by them.

The other kids in the pic were toddler age, which if Ste’s sister has an actual loving relationship, kids she can be bothered to parent and enjoy the company of, plus a fulfilling and worthwhile job, it’s no wonder she never does any “off out for the night with my sister in law” type posts, or mention her in any way. She’d essentially be everything babs wishes she was!

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Just going back to Barbie for a minute - I was really surprised she actually saw the film with the girls - my daughter is the same age & I’m driving a bunch of them to see it, but I’ll park up & do my own thing for a couple of hours, she’d be mortified if I went in with them to supervise them buying tickets and sweets, let alone actually watch the film with them.

I was thinking about her struggling to let go of E in this way & it did occur to me with influencer kids perhaps parents are genuinely worried about letting them be out & about on their own, because they’ve overshared so much of their lives for so long, it is a real risk that strangers will recognise her, know a lot about her etc. Perhaps she feels she can’t let her out without a chaperone.
I imagine this plays a big part- although it also completely suits Emma with her controlling nature and her need to live vicariously through her daughter. I'd feel awul if my online oversharing and insistence on showing my kids meant I couldn't even let my kid go to the cinema with a friend.

• Sad

MoodyMerde

VIP Member
A 15 minute dance workout! I know she needs to start somewhere. But surely she could fit in 30 minutes!
It would have taken twice as long for Babs because she’ll have insisted on pausing to take selfies for her fake content.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

focusdochas

VIP Member
My last comment on the snacks thing, my dad likes to keep a supply of snacks in the house, my grandparents always had some chocolate in the house, so it comes from that. Since I know it’s there, I actually don’t eat as much snacks, for me, it’s a psychological thing. I really do admire those who can actually not think about snacks daily. Like others have said it’s a sugar addiction but mine isn’t as bad as Babs.

• Heart

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
Proper snobs by Ulysses with its 50p a shot paint stripper vodka, wall of faces and superglue carpet

I miss those days and the original Eddies!
---

It’s the thrush jumpsuit! The one that was too small last year so her vag ate it hate to imagine the moose knuckle on it this year
She's been working out so I'm sure it will fit this year.. #rugmuncher

• Haha

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
Huge backlash against Ticketmaster online because of it, for exactly that reason "lead booker event" was not mentioned originally but has now been changed in the Ts and Cs
There are several work arounds for it though. I've already had an email about it.
So she'll find a way somehow 🙄🤦‍♀️😡