Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stimpii

VIP Member
I wonder what day she’s going to see Taylor and if I’ll spot a babs in the wild, although we are standing so won’t see her on her seats on the very back row, will probably hear her foghorn voice though 😂😂
Which night are you going? I’m going on the Thursday and Saturday so hopefully she’s going on the Friday😂

Although seeing her out in the wild would be quite funny.

Reactions: 14

Jade33

VIP Member
Look at the wiki! It's in there 🤣

Short version of it, Babs was called out for putting up an old el paso fajita kit advert as though she was at home, when she was actually on holiday at Disneyland (mid COVID pandemic July 2020).
Babs then filmed a meltdown on the bathroom floor, saying "you've won, you're making me be a bad mum" and some other crap.

I think that video is on the wiki am I right cowbags?

Anyway, happy reading/watching! 🤣
Classic 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

hattie20

VIP Member
Hope Ste has bought her a ticket because Ticketmaster have changed the rules so the person who bought the ticket has to attend.
Have they? That’s bonkers. What about parents buying tickets for older teens who wouldn’t be going themselves?

Bohooo

I'll be honest Mr B and I were off our faces on Red Stripe in XLs nightclub when we met and can barely remember what day it was let alone the year.

We do vaugley acknowledge our wedding anniversary but there's never a pink, flammable, monstrosity involved.
Ahhh XLs good memories of being about 16, looking 12 and getting absolutely smashed. Used to love subculture and ramshackle and nights at the old snobs too.

• Haha

Missymoo92

VIP Member
All you cowbags mentioning Babs inhaler yesterday... how terribly unkind...

Of course Babs is going to keep it close and suck on it whenever she needs to. It's the only thing she gets to suck on #bitrude

• Haha

emme1122

Chatty Member
Does anyone know where these comments are? If she's sharing those I just wonder if there's an abundance of insulting and fucking hilarious comments, just waiting to be read on by bus commute later🤣🚌
Someone mentioned her reel was shared on an Instagram page. Can anyone remember what the name I want to have a nose myself?

IMG_1305.jpeg

Edited to add that I found the original post. But I can’t find it on the account, do we think Bab told them to remove it?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Franklin22

I love Witley Court. The peace would be well and truly ruined by her dulcet tones! Also what is her girl wearing?

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
So the dads a Billy no mates as well. They never seem to have much to do with their extended family either. Wonder why. Kids never have cousins round or anything? She only ever sees her parents and a handful of other low level influencers.

Most people I know celebrate in some way with their friends and extended family for a big milestone birthday. He’s not “a simple man”, it’s that nobody likes or speaks to any of them.

Not everyone celebrates milestone birthdays that way. We went on a family holiday for the last one and we have plenty of friends and extended family.

In fairness maybe the extended family don't want to be plastered all over SM.

• Heart

focusdochas

VIP Member
While we were under 18 my parents had a rule that both of us had to go to the concert (we liked the same bands for the most part) until my sister sat my mum down and told her to just let me go solo. But it was to do with fairness and trying not to show favourites. Saying that we went to a grand total of 4 concerts before my sister got me permission to go solo, three of which were Westlife

Whatsername

Chatty Member
How long until babs travels up the M6 to Manchester and the new Bath and Body Works shop at the Trafford Centre?

This is so true. Their "big family do's" are always them, Emma's parents, and Claire. The only time they might have had something a bit bigger was Golden Girls first holy communion, but she did that thing she's so good at where she doesn't name the thing, doesn't show pics, but manages to make it perfectly obvious what it is. Like, you know, when her father in law died.
---

She doesn't realise she's in the lull! Even if your teens aren't particularly rebellious or having other issues, there's stressful times ahead.
---

Didn't Btec Paul make an appearance??
I don’t remember him putting in an appearance…..he was probably locked inside his playpen with no access to anything online

• Haha

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
This is Day 1 of scrap booking 2023 - I’d imagine they have glued in the Mr 🥨 bag and potentially the Primark receipt then the books will go in the drawer (bin) until ‘complete’ after Disney.
We did summer scrapbooks way back when- not as old as the E's. Thankfully my mum was nothing like Babs in any other way! But I only remember scrapbooking actual "days out" like, NOT a trip to the local shops! I remember sticking in a bit of sheep's wool and some feathers from a visit to the cotswold farm park, and stuff like that. There is nothing they've done today that they won't do a version of another 30 times this holiday.
---
This is Day 1 of scrap booking 2023 - I’d imagine they have glued in the Mr 🥨 bag and potentially the Primark receipt then the books will go in the drawer (bin) until ‘complete’ after Disney.
We did summer scrapbooks way back when- not as old as the E's. Thankfully my mum was nothing like Babs in any other way! But I only remember scrapbooking actual "days out" like, NOT a trip to the local shops! I remember sticking in a bit of sheep's wool and some feathers from a visit to the cotswold farm park, and stuff like that. There is nothing they've done today that they won't do a version of another 30 times this holiday.

• Heart

focusdochas

VIP Member
I don’t get anything special done to my nails but every 6-8 weeks I will get a manicure done and we have a good gossip (related through marriage) I could get them done somewhere cheaper but I wouldn’t get the same feeling from the visit

Reactions: 13
we were allowed a piece of fruit if we were hungry between meals, possibly a slice of toast - but ultimately, we couldn't afford snacks and even if we could, there was no way my parents wod have allowed me to stuff myself full of sugary treats - babs may not have had snacks as a child, but she has more than made up for it in adulthood - devouring entire easter eggs before 11am! 🤣 plus she is lying, as always, because she has already talked about visiting friends' houses, whose mother's had huge boxes full of varying packets of crisps. eating snacks between meals is not the novel concept she is implying, as though it's something she wasn't aware of til adulthood. 🤥🙄
Same, we always had a fruit bowl that we could help ourselves to, but snacks were a Friday treat after the big shop.

Unlimited access to snacks is becoming an issue with my kids, my son in particular will eat everything all at once, so I'm trying to knock it on the head before he gets health issues. We have fruit in abundance though, which surprisingly is actually cheaper than junk food at the moment.

shazbev

VIP Member
Ha! He's still got babs don't worry 🤣
Omg, I've laughed so hard at this I nearly choked on my gateway cereal 🤣🤣🤣( don't judge me it's the only thing I can stomach with my meds first thing in the am). I promise I'm not Bab, I do eat fruit and veg 😉😉.

• Haha
  • Heart