Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Misssj80

VIP Member
I have never watched sex in the city or just like that so when i first read her TED talk I thought Babs was telling us Step ladder Ste was hot and deaf!!! then i thought shes pissed as a fart rambling on about people she knows took me a while and a few reads to understand what it was about and im still not even sure i do haha
I too have never seen either programme and for a split second I too thought she was on about step ladder Stevie 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
While we were under 18 my parents had a rule that both of us had to go to the concert (we liked the same bands for the most part) until my sister sat my mum down and told her to just let me go solo. But it was to do with fairness and trying not to show favourites. Saying that we went to a grand total of 4 concerts before my sister got me permission to go solo, three of which were Westlife
Sadly I can't afford to take both kids to concerts together otherwise I would do that - although I don't think it would work they both like wildly different music - but we know Bab's doesn't have that restriction.

Thinking about it, when does Steve spend QT with Erin if Babs takes her to everything? Maybe Steve might like to take his daughter to Taylor and Babs can sit this one out.

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
All this talk of “poo lamps” and “fart shoes”. She’s the most immature yet prudish person I’ve ever come across.

Always talking about “up your bum” but then can’t say sex or fuck and instead it’s “touch private parts”.
"private parts action!" 🤣🤣

• Haha

Hareandbear

VIP Member
Is it normal to keep hiding snacks away from the rest of the family?
Only when you do not want them to see how much you really eat in a day. She is used to being at home on her own most of the time so she can chomp to her hearts content. All those B&M, Home Bargains hauls will come with an extra side of ‘Mom snacks’ which will be hidden as Babs does not share!

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
and as for her mention of the nail salon in her vlog, that was very clearly aimed at the 🐮🛍 speculating that Erin was painting her nails with kids' peel-off varnish! hi babs! 👋🏻 although the way she talks about the salon and the fact that the people who work there have the AUDACITY not to remember her, and don't roll out the red carpet to welcome kween babs into their establishment. she truly thinks she's royalty! or genuine A lister, who should be perceived by the salon she goes to as an absolute HONOUR to paint her stubby nails. probably the reason her nails always look so appalling is a result of babs storming in, looking around and realising no-one recognises her, flicking her grellow hair with a classic foot stomp and bellowing "do you KNOW who i AM?!" as if a nail salon doesn't have hundreds of customers, that they would remember babzilla and her specific request for shellac nails! although admittedly, once they get a look at her swollen hands, they likely remember her as they recoil in horror at her sausage fingers and immediately try to look busy as they desperately attempt to palm her off on another nail tech colleague🤣🤣

actually, perhaps that's why babs doesn't go to the hairdressers! Stedal welcomes him to his salon with confetti and cheers OF "you GO, KWEEN!" she deserves, with compliments of "you look CUTE!"when she checks out her wonky, uneven cut in the mirror, whilst she was SHOOKETH that when she went to the hairdressers that one time, the didn't all line up and bow down to her as she entered the building. do they KNOW who she IS?! 🙄🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
The E’s will be thrilled she is off out again as it will mean they can stay up (or rather down) after 6pm 🎉
altho probably slightly less thrilled if they decide to make the most of their babs-free - thus stroppy toddler tantrum-free - time together, and crack open the family games box to select a game to play with steve, only to discover that babs has gobbled down all their hidden stash of snacks! 😂😂

• Haha

focusdochas

VIP Member
I’m sore today after my first physio gym session yesterday and I was with my physio today and she told me add more slowly but keep active. It will be a total shock to her system if she needs to do regular physio for a self inflicted injury.

• Heart

ContentCrunch

VIP Member
Does anyone know where these comments are? If she's sharing those I just wonder if there's an abundance of insulting and fucking hilarious comments, just waiting to be read on by bus commute later🤣🚌
Fellow bus rider! I got rid of my cheeky vintage 00s sports car (niche) that was costing me more to fix than the enjoyment it gave me, and now I commute daily on the bus. We’ve got a family car which he does schools runs with after the night shift, and I LOVE IT it’s a revelation, no worrying about parking capped fares at £2 and can read tattle all the way to (actual) work. blessed be!

• Heart

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Babs: busy doing nothing unless it's couch 5-steps to the kitchen

Next thread maybe, although there's time for her to provide us with more ammo yet!!!

• Haha

JulieScoobyDoo

VIP Member
Sharenting is a new book about how AI is being used to create photos and videos of kids, created from one photo shared online. The examples given are terrifying and everyone is talking about how dangerous it is to share photos of children online now. Wonder if Babs will comment

• Angry
  • Wow

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
I cannot for the life of me work that friendship out of it?!
whilst I have no idea what TT gains from their "friendship" and associating herself with thr grellow one - other than it making her look like a far more successful influencer in comparison - from babs' perspective, their friendship is likely based on the fact that TT provides her with endless homebaked cakes and sugary treats, lovely freshly prepared buffets whenever she takes the kids over for a "playdate" - and even the time TT visited babs at the hobbit house, she brought her own buffet contributions to add to babs' beige feast - babs is basically in it for the snacks, and the potential success-by-association when TT drags her along to recipe book signings and babs manages to flog a few copies of her poetry pamphlet, as people buy them just to get away from her, while pocketing all the free samples, shoving them by the tortterful into her "mum bag"! even if TT wanted to go full LP and cut ties with babs, i get the impression she'd be like a limpet - not willing giving up her free cake for anything - yet still totally refusing to take any inspiration from her "friend" and actually crack out her slow cooker, even with such basic step-by-step recipes, thus hardly the best promotion for TT's book! 🤣🤣

• Haha

Hareandbear

VIP Member
I bet she’s dragging them to Grand Central to see Ozzy the bull. Loads of TV cameras about-she’s hoping someone will want to talk to local celebrity Emma (ahem!). She does talk a lot of bull so quite fitting really.
But yeah, pretzels…of course.
This is exactly it!!! Anyone local watch out for Babs in the wild 😜

• Haha