Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Acorncollecter

VIP Member
7 clubs is nothing. My one son did that and then some between football and gymnastics when he was at school. But I guess that’s the difference between being a triple threat west end star in the making and a boy that did gymnastics and football for the county maybe he didn’t have enough “talent” so had to go more 😂😂

and talking of tt did anyone see the story from colmore business district of her signing (group really) she certainly has zero star quality and it looked like she was mumbling though the words with no effort

oh wait, just like a her mom
Any links for us not local peoples please?

Reactions: 12

focusdochas

VIP Member
I don’t get red and sweaty, my work out is 60 minutes and a mix of cardio and weights and monitored by a pt, I still feel the workout doing it at my level.
She needs to put more effort in but she can still do that without getting red-faced and sweaty, if she paced herself right.

Reactions: 11

Mutley98

VIP Member
As mentioned earlier I think she looks like she’s lost loads of weight on them try on reels today. Something serious must have been said at one of her many doctors appointments. Either that or the biggest celeb in Birmingham is going to do a fitness dvd for Xmas

Clare

VIP Member
In the background of this morning’s story of E scrapbooking there’s a framed silver L & S and it’s bugging me! Who is “L”?

• Haha

Stimpii

VIP Member
The first date today was a Saturday in June - surely if she's that "desperate" for tickets, she'd try both dates. I tried this morning and got 2 tickets 👍
She’s got a code for Liverpool. Thursday went on sale at 11, Friday is at 1 and the Saturday at 3

Reactions: 10
Hope Ste has bought her a ticket because Ticketmaster have changed the rules so the person who bought the ticket has to attend.
I didn’t know this, we had tickets bought for us for Peter Kay next month for Xmas, my daughter transferred them to my account only an hour ago and all was fine they are now in my tickets on my account….she isn’t even in the country when we go lol 🙈

Reactions: 9

Tender & Tired

Chatty Member
I didn’t know this, we had tickets bought for us for Peter Kay next month for Xmas, my daughter transferred them to my account only an hour ago and all was fine they are now in my tickets on my account….she isn’t even in the country when we go lol 🙈
How do you transfer tickets? Didn’t realise this was an option 😂

Edit: just checked I can do this on ticketmaster but doesn’t seem to be an option on gigs and tours.

Reactions: 9