Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Wonder if she’ll ever roll out her This Morning photo again with Holly & Phil? 😂
i doubt she'll be happy to have to stop rehashing that defining moment in her "career", lurking behind the scenes on This Morning. but given babs' top level editing skills, i'm sure she will be able to alter the photo with anyone even noticing that anything is amiss! a crude botchjob of an attempt to crop Phil out the photo, a D it will be shared as usual, with a reminder in the caption that she doesn't even know HOW to edit a photo! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad, I hope you're okay ❤ I felt same about keeping away from her, something made me look today. She's just vile isn't she.
thank you for asking, not too good my step mom now has multiple organ failure as after my dad passed she just gave up and stopped eating and it's caused her to have heart, kidney and lung failure it's hard knowing she won't get better and watching people like Babs especially makes me angry with her made up trivial problems and bragging about her privilege life and her blatant favouritism of Erin, she just dosent realise how lucky she is to have no real problems in her life.
[/QUOTE]
Thinking of you and your family. ❤

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
In the next installment of Babanory I fully expect the silent female passenger to contact Babs on insta and tell her what a big fan she is and apologise for her angry aggressive husband whilst making it clear than Babs was innocent and not I repeat not driving like an entitled dickhead

Also haven't her kids broken up for summer she said Monday 2 days of term left
Or was the some pissed up bullshit

I think Babs gunty chin will weigh more than the average 10 year old
If it ain't her stomach gunt swinging it's her chin gunt
I think she meant two more Mondays until they break up? My son breaks up on July 25th whereas the school I work at broke up Friday (7th). But who knows with Babs, nothing she says makes sense 😂

Barnabybear

Chatty Member
Our private health care actively promotes weightless surgery (haven't looked at the jab option yet) so I'm guessing she's thrown a few hundred quid at a private GP.

I'm not saying that's a bad thing at all, but just be honest about it.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
All the "oh im sorry to people that didn't get them". Load of bull! I know she might not get the tickets - but she will - genuinely annoyed. She needs to stop going on about it if she feels bad
But don’t worry she’s gonna take us all with her to show us.
wtf I don’t even like TS but if I did I wouldn’t want some overgrown cunt showing me her face and nothing else. The way she said I’m taking you with me like she’s already bought tix so wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t she’ll out for hospitality
---
I’m her age and The Demon Headmaster was a book we read in middle school,the TV adaptationcame on TV when I was in my late teens so didn’t watch it…

I’m 45 and vividly remember reading The Demon Headmaster in middle school, but by the time it came on TV I was too old, think I was about 18,so she’s talking shit (unless she means the book)
Never seen the show it wasn’t a thing when I was at the 9-12 age so it def wasn’t for her. The book however was terrifying

Jade33

VIP Member
How has she gained so many followers the last few days? Is this from being on threads, people following her on there and coming over to Instagram? I mean they will soon all unfollow once they see what she is like 😂😂
Not babs buying bots surely? 🤔🧐🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

focusdochas

VIP Member
@Loopybird69 yes, sounds alot worse than it was, I have a balance disability (ataxia) I am now an occasional walking stick user but I need to carry on with life.

• Heart

RCARTER84

I saw a YouTube panic buy a pair .. 650 a ticket??? Jesus
You can get Anfield hospitality for £249 each - I know as I nearly bought them myself lol (and they were still available earlier this week) Luckily, I got tickets through the album presale (y)

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
She shoehorns her “exercise” into every single post now. Let the results speak for themselves babs, next time you’re spotted in the wild. People who look good don’t have to desperately try to convince everyone how fit they are, making up stupid posts about how they’re crying over their dog, just so she can mention she’s out exercising.

I keep thinking back to that fit and toned young woman she posted a while back sharing a fitness routine. Babs saying how awful it was and telling us how to hide posts like it. Now she’s blatantly trying to be her, squeezing herself into skintight black fabletics gear in front of the magic mirror and becoming more of a fitness bore by the day. And she’s not even fit, she’s only been doing it a week or so!
She don’t love that dog 🐶 🤨

focusdochas

VIP Member
So I have been told I can’t gain more weight to stop my knees from deteriorating, I’m 67kg, she has to have joint pain.