Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justplaintired

Chatty Member
Yanno I was thinking if blabs had an honest bone in her body and admitted the doc told her she needed to change her lifestyle and become healthier and lose weight etc , because as those of us who has gone through or going through menopause the weight piles on. And I know my doc told me lose weight and do exercise more regularly and I believe any doc worth their salt will tell any overweight meno lady, blabs the thicko would have much more interesting content. But wait , this is Emma Conway who doesn’t have these problems only us mere mortals have. 😡

Reactions: 12

justplaintired

Chatty Member
People waiting for general sale find out Friday if they have a code, then the tickets are actually released Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week. It’s staggered to avoid complete server meltdown (in theory!).
Thank you. Was hoping today was last day and she didn’t get them. Oh well back to praying 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Nuttie

I get the guy seems aggressive getting out the car and shouting but it’s like why share this random story with the internet? Road incidents, etc happen all the time to everyone and like surely she should be teaching her kids to learn to move on calmly from these things and not get so worked up and let them occupy your mind. I mean calling your parent to have a cry over this is just odd, especially as her kids seem totally fine by all of it.
Attention seeker!

Misssj80

VIP Member
I've just seen that 'iamthirtyaf' account on Instagram have shared her hiding-from-the-doorbell-in-manky-dressing-gown reel. It's a fairly international page with 2.8 million followers so I feel like she is going to be absolutely insufferable about this 5 mins of viral fame.

Buckle up cowbags!
Actress (Hollyoaks, ex- Brookside) Alex Fletcher has shared it too 😱😭 off to unfollow her .

• Wow

CeeCee1000

First time commenter….but really couch 5 2 k is practically making me out my head through the wall!!!
It’s so funny as well because on YouTube comment is about her saying it like this and I still don’t think she realises she’s saying it wrong!

ilikebigplantss

I would collapse if I did the couch to 5k in a T-shirt, I’m on week 2 and can only cope in a running bra and baggy vest, it was pissing down yesterday and I started out with my hubbys golf wind breaker but had to ditch it and get soaking cause I couldn’t bear the heat coming off me. She’s fucking at it if she thinks she’s in week 3 in a thick T-shirt
Really?! Week 2 is only 90 seconds at a time. I don’t think a tshirt is unreasonable ….. it’s not even that hot and she’s only on week 3 so still relatively short jogs

• Haha

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
The weight
The ootd pic this morning upset me because she looks thin and this has confused me. How can she have lost that much weight in such a short period of time?? I am in surgical menopause and despite exercising every day and watching what I eat I have put on a stone and can’t seem to lose it. Babs appearing to have lost about 3 stone in 3 weeks is really upsetting me!
you only have to go on the father of daughter thread to see how he has edited out his selfie sticks from his and his children’s hands they use every trick in the book

DONT BELIEVE EVERYTHING YOU SEE ON INSTA

They are liars ❤

• Heart

Rachybat

So because she got a code, is she guaranteed tickets? Sorry I don't understand how this works!?
No, she’s got a code to now access the ticket buying platform. She’s not guaranteed to get tickets.

I also got a code but was hoping she wouldn’t. Feel like she’s been on the beg all week hoping Taylor would see and be like “oh Brummymummy needs my tickets, she would be great to gift my tickets to” urgh!

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
I used to be a school Governor at my son's high school. One of the training sessions was how Y7 kids are all, in the main, angels. They're still finding their way in big school and life. Y8 is statistically the time that they will kick off and rebel if they're going to. Then by Y9 they either calm down and go back to relatively normal, or they go more off the rails. Always stuck with me. Ho hum.
Yes! I remember going to my daughters start of year 8 meeting where they used to outline their expectations from the students in terms of homework and things. And I remember the head said that schools worry about children when they ARE 8 (so Yr 3/4) and when they are IN Year 8. It will be interesting to see how it goes next year now E senior has her feet under the table and her year aren't the babies of the school anymore

Loopybird69

VIP Member
I have come close to splitting my head open after a fall and my dad simply said as long as you don’t need the hospital I’ll see you later. He had to collect me the second time as the navy wanted to send me to a&e (don’t ask) and I didn’t react as emotionally as her alleged incident.
Are you ok?

• Heart
Reactions: 11

BLAH76

Chatty Member
Just to derail from Babs a min but thank you all for your kind words yesterday about my dad and step mom, this group is so supportive. My step mom passed away last night 😞 Babs dosent know how lucky she is and it makes me sad she doesn't appreciate it.
Sorry for you loss. Take care x

• Heart

Stimpii

VIP Member
If she gets tickets and is sat anywhere near me in Liverpool I’ll be absolutely gutted.