Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justplaintired

Chatty Member
Just to derail from Babs a min but thank you all for your kind words yesterday about my dad and step mom, this group is so supportive. My step mom passed away last night 😞 Babs dosent know how lucky she is and it makes me sad she doesn't appreciate it.
So so sorry sending love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Stimpii

VIP Member
Aww Babs did you not sign up for the album pre sale code last year 🙃
---
Bet she isn’t a true Swifty. She will be trying for tickets to brag and for content. I hope she gets nothing. She’s never mentioned liking TS and has never said Erin is a big fan or anything! She’s such a fucking bitch I cannot stand her.
She went to the Red tour with her sister.

Lou123

Interesting she reckons she got Liverpool and that’s the one people on here have been saying vip tickets are available for. And is she going with her sister or her Essie?

If she doesn’t like the heat why book a trip to Florida in august ffs????? Anything for sympathy - poor Babs suffering in that heat….give me a break you absolute bellstick
I’ll admit I couldn’t cope in august plus weathers dodgy august it’s peak storm season, we’ve been April and October in the past was hot enough then especially April……she doesn’t need to use the school holidays as an excuse cos we only went school holidays

• Heart

AliceInWanderLost

VIP Member
Been poorly so have I missed something about the summer holidays ? Just noticed a few post about her not liking them ?
Just a story from this morning where she was saying there are only two more Mondays to go til the summer holidays begin, and that she is feeling "terrified" about having the kids at home with her for six weeks. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Heart

justplaintired

Chatty Member
Science project interest is 100% only for show and it'll be Ethan's hence the performative bollocks on insta, 'cos she's too busy filming another shit reel for attention to give a flying fuck about her kid's homework. And how is this supposed menopausal bitch not on fucking fire in pyjamas, dressing gown and SOCKS!!! It's muggy as fuck...
And size 10 in the fabletics photo? Photoshop 😂😂

ChickenWine

VIP Member
If he is an aggressive man it’s likely the woman with him was too terrified to say anything or try and stop him. If my husband had done what this man (allegedly) did I would be trying to stop him! It rings more alarm bells that she sat there silently.

Kat2211

So if she has a code does she definitely get tickets?

I don’t care. I couldn’t even name one song TS has sung 😆 but I still don’t want the screechy banshee to get tickets. Mainly because we’ll be treated to another dress try on!
No it doesn’t just gives you a chance like the pre sale more codes than tickets for sale would of gone out. So there is chance she might not get some 🤞🏻 she doesn’t. I managed to get 2 lots of different tickets in the pre sale as you was allowed 4 tickets totally panic brought some vip to start off in Edinburgh when I live on Birmingham but also managed to get front standing at Wembley too. But it wasn’t easy to buy and a lot of people I know missed out or only vip was left can’t imagine she going to pay £400 a ticket if she gets in and that’s all that’s left

Reactions: 10

yellow_daisies

VIP Member
Yeah, I don't think I've noticed any other words where she fails to pronouce the R, its so weird. She also really overdoes the "oom" part so it just sounds ridiculous!

I had some kitchen problems recently and my fridge couldn't stay in my kitchen for about a month - I can say with 100% confidence, if I was spending that much on a house, my kitchen NEEDS to fit the fridge in it.
I was surprised they have prioritised getting BOTH bathrooms done instead of just improving the main bathroom sorting the horrible kitchen.

Griggsy39

But don’t worry she’s gonna take us all with her to show us.
wtf I don’t even like TS but if I did I wouldn’t want some overgrown cunt showing me her face and nothing else. The way she said I’m taking you with me like she’s already bought tix so wouldn’t be surprised if she didn’t she’ll out for hospitality
---

Never seen the show it wasn’t a thing when I was at the 9-12 age so it def wasn’t for her. The book however was terrifying
Yeh it really was scary,to be honest I felt like I HAD seen it before it came on TV cos our teacher read it aloud every week and they must have been quite the actor because it was very vivid!!

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
Make it make sense Bab... When it was hot and humid she donned her granny dressing gown and woolly socks. Now it's cooler and likely to piss down today, she's dressed herself in summer clothes and fucking flip flops!!!!

And you're right @Lady Doodle I think she's terrified of having the kids at home, she's gonna have to parent when Ste the sap is at work. I predict lots of visits to her 'friends' taming twins and The reading residence (tho she's got a lot on her plate at the moment)! View attachment 2297477
When I look at contrary shit like this it just screams pre-recorded probably like a lot of her stuff 👀

Jade33

VIP Member
Another Babanory story with the car ride/ school run home. She says kids but the big one makes her own way home!
The way she said in her morning "routine" video that the boy gets a lift, I wonder if someone takes them/she brings them back? Maybe kids is ethan and a car share 😂

emme1122

Chatty Member
This always makes me laugh. It's nothing to do with where you're from, I'm from the Midlands and work in Birmingham! It purely just depends on how you were brought up. I was taught Breakfast Lunch & Dinner by my parents who are a little bit posh 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Unlike potty mouth Babs!
Definitely how you were brought up. I’m a brummie but our Dad was from up north so we’ve always said both.

Allthecakes

VIP Member
Did she though? Or did she read here and think f4ck it & paid for the hospitality tickets. 4 tickets so she should go with Claire, E and E!!!