Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
In the next installment of Babanory I fully expect the silent female passenger to contact Babs on insta and tell her what a big fan she is and apologise for her angry aggressive husband whilst making it clear than Babs was innocent and not I repeat not driving like an entitled dickhead

Also haven't her kids broken up for summer she said Monday 2 days of term left
Or was the some pissed up bullshit

I think Babs gunty chin will weigh more than the average 10 year old
If it ain't her stomach gunt swinging it's her chin gunt
They don’t break up until last week or so in July. Exactly when will vary depending in incent days etc.

Reactions: 9

justplaintired

Chatty Member
thank you for asking, not too good my step mom now has multiple organ failure as after my dad passed she just gave up and stopped eating and it's caused her to have heart, kidney and lung failure it's hard knowing she won't get better and watching people like Babs especially makes me angry with her made up trivial problems and bragging about her privilege life and her blatant favouritism of Erin, she just dosent realise how lucky she is to have no real problems in her life.
Thinking of you and your family. ❤
[/QUOTE]
Thinking of you ❤

• Heart

Misssj80

VIP Member
So because she got a code, is she guaranteed tickets? Sorry I don't understand how this works!?

• Heart

ScrambledEggs

VIP Member
I haven't posted for ages but still been following along as she makes me so mad , and my mental health has been crap after my dad passed. I had to say something now about her behaviour over these Taylor Swift tickets, what a patronising bitch "I'll take you along" crap basically saying haha I got tickets and you didn't, I'm not a fan of TS so don't care but to rub it in the faces of her Babette's that couldn't get any is horrible behaviour.
sending hugs ❤

• Heart

Lady Doodle

VIP Member
In the next installment of Babanory I fully expect the silent female passenger to contact Babs on insta and tell her what a big fan she is and apologise for her angry aggressive husband whilst making it clear than Babs was innocent and not I repeat not driving like an entitled dickhead

Also haven't her kids broken up for summer she said Monday 2 days of term left
Or was the some pissed up bullshit

I think Babs gunty chin will weigh more than the average 10 year old
If it ain't her stomach gunt swinging it's her chin gunt
I think she said "2 Mondays" left, meaning 2 weeks in total.

BWinter

People waiting for general sale find out Friday if they have a code, then the tickets are actually released Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday next week. It’s staggered to avoid complete server meltdown (in theory!).

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Emmalj44

Been poorly so have I missed something about the summer holidays ? Just noticed a few post about her not liking them ?

Reactions: 7

Helmac79

Chatty Member
I do like a packing cube but I would use 1 big and up to 3 small for specific things, not everything needs a packing cube and it does help when travelling hand luggage only to be able to open the case and grab something quickly as things are grouped together
Thanks! :)

Reactions: 4

AddictedtoYT

I have said before myself I don’t really drink. Actually I do but what I mean is I never have more than 3 and I don’t get drunk (I haven’t been drunk in over 12 years). I wouldn’t get too worked up over her terminology.

Reactions: 4